ChildOfGod97

Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
✟16,465.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
My friend (close) had a dream while taking a nap today.

She heard the door knock and went to open it. The light was blaring at her. At the door were two jehovah witnesses and behind them a giant man with red beard and red hair in a pony tail. So red it was orange.

She said the light was not coming from them. They were bad and fake. It was coming from the Sun. It was just "the time of day". *sniff*

They handed her a business card. On one side was the business. On the other side was some 'connect the dots' like for kids.

They were selling toys. It said "Papillion". Which I know is French for "Butterfly".

End of dream.

On reflection, I considered the message was "child's play". And the back of the business card was meaning "connect the dots". That is it is child's play to connect the dots and figure out what it means.

The meaning to me is that people are still asleep and under control of the Devil. They mouth the words, but it is as in a dream. Even the best of them. They have not awoken yet.

They still live in a dream world where they do not truly have love. They rely on deception and what they see with their eyes and hear with their ears. They may judge by what they hear in their heart, or hear by that, but it remains dim because the heart is not motivated.

The love is not there, the life.

So they can not see through the facades of enemies, the walls of factions and purpose of business. Business, be it government or corporate, is how they think. Everything is logical and operates by the rules of the world for them. Like a clock without a maker. They do not see God.

I say this because I have had other dreams and visions of the butterfly symbolism where people are dead and asleep as if in a cocoon. Waiting to awake, for the coming of the Kingdom of God, the Rapture, the Transfiguration to truly become what they are intended to become. New creatures.

The light shines on eggs, helps guide the eggs to grow, and finally break out of the shell. The same is with cocoons.

I also heard a message today that it is time to get the world to really believe this is the end. Events will be happening so doubt is vanquished.

When that happens the wicked show their true color and the good start to awake. The difference between what is holy and wicked is shown when the evidence becomes ever more glaring. The dream stops being a dream and it becomes clear who is awake and who is asleep.

Trust and Love, not Law and Condemnation

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,591306,00.html

When people do not trust Jesus they do not seek to do what He says, in the Gospels. They show their "autonomy" and rebel against the sayings, hating their enemies, not turning the other cheek, not having love. They sin showing signs of rebellion against God, saying, "I do not trust you".

False leaders, the would be alpha wolves (who need to get out of the herd of sheep) rely on rules, distractions, and deception to keep people tricked. They do this instead of listening because to them followers are not people, but objects. They have no individuality to them, so there is nothing to listen to. They demand adaptation.

These deceivers are this way because they themselves are not real. They are in a dream world. They are objectified themselves. Living stereotypes, of sorts, forcing others into stereotypes. Corpses can not see people, they can not see anything at all.

By not listening, and demanding instead false appeasement through rules, deception, and distraction... they help keep their slaves asleep.

Not that there is much of a choice.
But there is a difference between being deep asleep and struggling to wake up. It is a long, long road of a difference.

You trust whom you love. It is lack of love, not necessarily skill, knowledge, or wisdom which is lacking. Lack of love which is the primary symptom of a cold heart. A cold heart is a dead heart.

The world's nations are cold in heart, paranoid, susceptible to mass fear... because their hearts are dead, regardless of their form of godliness. They deny the power they could have because they do not want nor need it. Corpses do not need to walk or eat or sit up straight.

It is really very, very simple. There is no cure but a rebirth of the heart from death to life. That requires shock (disaster) and miracle. The miracle of life itself. Jesus IS the resurrection and The Life

In a friendship, distrust is fatal — the distrustful person will often stop communicating anything meaningful, and the “friendship” ends. In a family, distrust can lead to independent, unpredictable actions by individual family members who feel the need to demonstrate their autonomy. In a company, distrust of leadership often causes loss of productivity and potential, as partners or employees work at cross-purposes, or jump ship to competing entities. This is because distrust is very closely linked, in psychological terms, to dislike and disgust. A guttural and negative set of emotional responses are triggered when trust evaporates.

When listening — which carries the possibility of change and reconciliation — is not the course taken by the entity that is distrusted , that entity has to increase its level of control over or false appeasement of the distrustful party. It can try to do this via more rules, deception, distraction or one kind of drug or another (here, entitlements, among others).

Ultimately, however, nothing stems the tide of distrust forever. That’s why self-centered parents, secretive societies and totalitarian and communist regimes will always lose. They subvert the will of the people. And people, ultimately, always, without exception, ever, insist on being — in some real measure — true to themselves (here, free).

Last edited:

Firewater

Regular Contributor
Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2009
✟24,698.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
She heard the door knock (Opportunity) and went to open it. The light was blaring at her (Daylight - A season of God moving, openness in people to respond). At the door were two jehovah witnesses (the enemy also tries to lure people from the truth & take advantage of God's seasons. When the iron curtain went down, cults were in there) and behind them a giant man with red beard and red hair (Jezebel came to mind here - not sure of the link ?) in a pony tail. So red it was orange.

She said the light was not coming from them. They were bad and fake. It was coming from the Sun(Son). It was just "the time of day" (Opportune time in God). *sniff*

They handed her a business card. On one side was the business(A front). On the other side was some 'connect the dots' (Get the message - figure it out. What is really going on behind the 'business') like for kids.

They were selling toys (The most suseptable to deception are those very young in the faith or about to make a faith decision - children in the faith. The enemy markets this deceiving message towards children) . It said "Papillion". Which I know is French for "Butterfly" (Better fly? - get out of any situation - & help people get out of any situation {cocoon} involving the entrapment of children {in the faith}).

Seems to be a mix of opportunity from God, but also a warning in the midst of it to watch out for things which seem innocent, but involve entrapment- not a big sudden trap, but a bit(dot) at a time. Does this person have a heart to help people out of traps - cocoons? Maybe a mercy gifting?

Upvote 0

ChildOfGod97

Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
✟16,465.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I think the dream was largely for myself.

That is a good point about deception and children.

Papillion and trapped -- it is true I know that word means "Butterfly" from the famous movie.

Papillon (autobiography) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The term "Butterfly" I have had pop up in my life a lot over the past few decades, in terms of a higher state of being. But, it is also true, I have had the concept of life and the world being like a prison one must escape from as well.

I have been prompted and reminded on those themes a lot from the Spirit.

I thought on this a lot last night and realized that a lot of these people were not "bad" in the sense most people think of bad. The Lord then showed me it was a lot like the deeper meaning behind the movie, the Sixth Sense.

I have sometimes found myself in that role, like the child who is alienated and unable to speak. Others find him very strange and persecute him. He has a kindly older father figure come to help him. And the man has a lot of wisdom and guidance, but does not believe anything he says at first.

Finally, he does, and the man realizes he this gift is for a reason. That the dead people need help and need someone to listen to them.

Finally, the man realizes he himself is dead, and finally he can move on.

Like that boy, I see the evil and death most people do not see. Because they can not see it, they do not understand me. They attribute it to one thing or another. But, it is impossible to explain.

In the end of the movie, the boy learns how to fake it.

And I saw that about the "time of day"... but did not say. Good catch.

Upvote 0