timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟300,054.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Doesn't anyone have recurring "entry zone" when they first enter dreaming state during sleep?

My entry zone is some kind of a small residential building with a small store somewhere in the city.

What helps me remember this place is whoever owns the place stores all their marker pens in the fridge. If found this highly unusual. Anybody else keeps their marker pens in the fridge?

I've been in that place in many dreams over many nights already but not consecutively of course. Sometimes, it would be months apart before I get back to that place. I always go to the fridge every time, open it and borrow some of their "refrigerated pens". Some of their pens look utterly strange. They also look like batteries but of very unusual shape. I was never told of their use.

I've never been in such place in real life. Different people seem to hang out in the place. They're often wearing clothes that are way out of fashion. Like some would be wearing Victorian era clothes and behave like people from the same era. I don't know what we're doing there except being issued with cold pens from the fridge and then seemingly waiting for something or drawing or writing something. One particular pen I held looked totally empty yet never seemed to run out of ink when I try to write or draw something with it.

Some of the frequent entry zones are houses out in rural areas.

Sometimes, there would be a heavy, malevolent spirit waiting for me in the house and have to fight my way across by fighting for control of my mind.