timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟300,054.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
It may sound like a ridiculously insignificant dream but it happened anyway and happened in the most ridiculous set of circumstances.

Approximately 4 years ago, I had a dream of the "light at the end of the tunnel". I came to the end of this tunnel and saw the space beyond the tunnel is made entirely of soft white light like the "Construct" in the Matrix. I also found a spider right at the center of the tunnel's opening hanging by a thread of a web.

Just last year, we installed a round LED light 1 ft in diameter at the ceiling of our room. It produces a soft white like like a fluorescent bulb and looks just like the "light at the end of the tunnel" in my dream.

But the strangest thing happened this morning. I woke up with the round LED light illuminated with a really tiny spider who build a cobweb just a few feet above my head and precisely between the LED and my eyes in a straight line so the spider appears situated right at the center of the LED light when looking at it.

And this all occurred under some insane circumstances. First, the spider is really tiny like a black dot. It is so tiny the cobweb it made is virtually invisible and only becomes barely visible like a shimmer when viewed at a certain angle against the light. The tiny round cobweb is strung across two objects couple of feet apart. By some tremendous luck with a tiny amount of randomly blowing wind from the fan that the spider would line up perfectly centered with the LED light from my point of view.

I did have a weird dream probably at the same time the spider built the web, hanging out with different people from different time periods.

Anyway, I removed the spider and its web with my hand because it's in my way. The size of the whole cobweb is smaller than my hand. It's that tiny. I didn't even feel the web as if it's not even there. I released the spider in the wind and it just flew away because of its really tiny size.

It reminded me of the Native American "dreamcatcher". I don't know, maybe something quite huge is about to happen.

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟300,054.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Maybe through your consciousness, your reality became true.

I was indeed anxious that it might be real that when we die, we pass through this tunnel, bright at the end but with a spider waiting at the end.

I showed the spider to my mom just before I threw it outside and she's definitely seeing it.

But I hope not everything would become true. Some of my recurring dreams are quite apocalyptic in nature. What's going to wipe out humanity? It's like something out of a horror-sci-fi move.

Upvote 0

Laodicean60

Jul 2, 2023
NM
✟31,111.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Try meditation maybe you're fearful of something at the same time ask God for help. You are lucky it wasn't a brown recluse.
when we die, we pass through this tunnel,

If you watch NDE videos thats what a lot of them say.

Reactions: timewerx
Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟300,054.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Try meditation maybe you're fearful of something at the same time ask God for help. You are lucky it wasn't a brown recluse.

If you watch NDE videos thats what a lot of them say.

I've already seen a brown recluse and fortunately wasn't it. The spider was a lot smaller. So small, I can't see the legs at all. All I can see is like a small dot floating in midair because its traditional round cobweb is virtually invisible.

The spider in my dream on the other-hand is unlike anything I've seen before. It's couple centimeters across almost as big as Australia's infamous huntsman spider.

But it's unlike anything I've seen before. It's not one of the types that looks menacing. In fact, it looked way too nice and neat for a spider. It looks so harmless like you can pick it up and it won't bite.

I'm familiar with the "tunnel" in NDE's except mine has a "gatekeeper" and the gatekeeper is a spider.

I'm indeed finding it strange to be seeing nice-looking spiders, sometimes they're gigantic in size, as big as an adult person in seemingly spiritual dreams. I'm not even Native American and nobody ever told me stories about these mythical spiders from Native American myths.

Upvote 0