Ohio
✟96,387.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Ask England why they have closed over 500 churches and opened 460 mosques and the that is just the tip of the iceberg of changes that are happening because of the influx.

Sounds like there needs to be an outflux of refugees, that could be accomplished if where they came from was stabilized.

• Agree
Reactions: Sparagmos
Upvote 0

Gigimo

Dec 6, 2015
Ohio
✟96,387.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I was wondering how Trump is such a good negotiator if he hasn't brokered any deals yet?

My guess is they think they can wait him out and that somebody else will be elected next year that they can treat like a rug.

• Agree
Reactions: Yarddog
Upvote 0

Sparagmos

Oct 19, 2018
Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Gigimo

Dec 6, 2015
Ohio
✟96,387.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Ever compare rallies, the crowd is a better indication than any poll.

There is no comparison, Trumps rallies are always over max capacity of the structure and everybody else has to give tickets away just to attract people.

• Winner
Reactions: visionary
Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
Looks like you’ve been had on the churches /mosques claim. It’s fake news.

Did London Close 500 Churches and Open 423 New Mosques?
The number came from a 2012 Wall Street Journal article about a British trend of converting old churches into private homes. This statistic displays the number of masjids or other premises in the United Kingdom and Ireland in 2017. In this year there were 1,836 masjids and other premises in England, this was significantly higher than any other region concerned. This was followed by Scotland with 46 masjids or other premises and Wales with 46 masjids or other premises. In 2015 Ireland had 31 masjids.

Upvote 0

Sparagmos

Oct 19, 2018
Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
It shows the changing face of Europe and England...look at the increase of acid thrown, beheadings, assaults, etc... this a cultural thing that come with Islam, Muslim faith. It includes rapes and killings, molestations, and theft and filthy life style. You can point to individuals in all spectrums and say see, it is no different. Yeah, there is a difference, in one it is condoned and in the other it is condemned.
You’re repeating propaganda and fake news. And you are smearing all Muslims because of the actions of a few.

Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My guess is they think they can wait him out and that somebody else will be elected next year that they can treat like a rug.
...or he's simply not "the master negotiator" he claimed he is? :scratch:
tulc(does enjoy watching the ever desperate dance moves some people have to go through to try and explain why a d-list serial adulterer reality show host is so bad at being the President of the United States) :tutu:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
Actually. no it isn't. Rallies are full of supporters for the candidate while most polls are a cross section of the electorate.
Yes, they are, they show up because they are supporters and polls are rigged. It is like they ask the democrats for the names and phone numbers so that they can get a skewed poll.

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
Looks like you’ve been had on the churches /mosques claim. It’s fake news.

Did London Close 500 Churches and Open 423 New Mosques?
British personalities keep opening the door to introducing Islamic sharia law. One of the leading British judges, Sir James Munby, said that Christianity no longer influences the courts and these must be multicultural, which means more Islamic. Rowan Williams, the former Archbishop of Canterbury, and Chief Justice Lord Phillips, also suggested that the English law should "incorporate" elements of sharia law.

British universities are also advancing Islamic law. The academic guidelines, "External speakers in higher education institutions", provide that "orthodox religious groups" may separate men and women during events. At the Queen Mary University of London, women have had to use a separate entrance and were forced to sit in a room without being able to ask questions or raise their hands, just as in Riyadh or Tehran.

Upvote 0

Gigimo

Dec 6, 2015
Ohio
✟96,387.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
...or he's simply not "the master negotiator" he claimed he is? :scratch:
tulc(does enjoy watching the ever desperate dance moves some people have to go through to try and explain why a d-list serial adulterer reality show host is so bad at being the President of the United States) :tutu:

Lets see the last 4 they were rugs to be trod on and Trump lives rent free in folks head cause he says what they don't want to hear, go figure :scratch:

Pssst, BTW some folks don't worry about serial adulterers they understand the reality of the world. :idea:

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
According to a survey conducted by the respected NatCen Social Research Institute, the number of Muslims has grown by almost a million. Churchgoers are declining at a rate that within a generation, their number will be three times lower than that of Muslims who go regularly to mosque on Friday.

Upvote 0

Sparagmos

Oct 19, 2018
Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The number came from a 2012 Wall Street Journal article about a British trend of converting old churches into private homes. This statistic displays the number of masjids or other premises in the United Kingdom and Ireland in 2017. In this year there were 1,836 masjids and other premises in England, this was significantly higher than any other region concerned. This was followed by Scotland with 46 masjids or other premises and Wales with 46 masjids or other premises. In 2015 Ireland had 31 masjids.
Snopes did the research and declared the claim false. And then gives the data to back it up. Converting an old church into a home doesn’t mean the congregation ceased to exist, and most of those old churches had closed long ago. In actuality, the total number of churches has increased in the U.K., from 49,727 in 2008 to 51,275 presently.

From Snopes:
“For their “new” mosque claim, Gatestone used a map of mosques in London from MuslimsInBritain.org, a blog dedicated to cataloging British mosques. Yet the map itself didn’t claim to be a catalog of “new” mosques, and a number of mosques included on the map were built well before the year 2000. The Finsbury Park Mosque, for instance, was constructed in the 1990s, and the Leytonstone Mosque in 1976.

While Your News Wire and Gatestone both sought to create the impression that large cathedral-like mosques are being “built on the ruins of Christianity,” many British mosques are small communities that meet in converted houses or buildings. According to MuslimsInBritain.org, the majority of mosques in the United Kingdom are small establishments with fewer than 300 members.

A 2012 report in ArchitectsJournal.com also noted that the majority of mosques in Britain are not purpose-built structures: “There is no definitive figure for how many mosques there are in Britain today, although the best estimate is in the region of 1,500. Of these, approximately 200 are purpose-built, the rest being either converted houses or other non-residential conversions.”

So we’re looking at 51,000 churches and 1,500 mosques. That’s 34 churches for every mosque. I think they’ll be OK.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
Snopes did the research and declared the claim false. And then gives the data to back it up. Converting an old church into a home doesn’t mean the congregation ceased to exist, and most of those old churches had closed long ago. In actuality, the total number of churches has increased in the U.K., from 49,727 in 2008 to 51,275 presently.

From Snopes:
“For their “new” mosque claim, Gatestone used a map of mosques in London from MuslimsInBritain.org, a blog dedicated to cataloging British mosques. Yet the map itself didn’t claim to be a catalog of “new” mosques, and a number of mosques included on the map were built well before the year 2000. The Finsbury Park Mosque, for instance, was constructed in the 1990s, and the Leytonstone Mosque in 1976.

While Your News Wire and Gatestone both sought to create the impression that large cathedral-like mosques are being “built on the ruins of Christianity,” many British mosques are small communities that meet in converted houses or buildings. According to MuslimsInBritain.org, the majority of mosques in the United Kingdom are small establishments with fewer than 300 members.

A 2012 report in ArchitectsJournal.com also noted that the majority of mosques in Britain are not purpose-built structures: “There is no definitive figure for how many mosques there are in Britain today, although the best estimate is in the region of 1,500. Of these, approximately 200 are purpose-built, the rest being either converted houses or other non-residential conversions.”

So we’re looking at 51,000 churches and 1,500 mosques. That’s 34 churches for every mosque. I think they’ll be OK.
Ok, you wait for the influence, numbers, and policies to be overwhelming before you see what is happening. I will continue to show that there is a changing face to "Christian" countries and it will start insidiously, then openly, then forcefully...

Upvote 0

Sparagmos

Oct 19, 2018
Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There is no comparison, Trumps rallies are always over max capacity of the structure
Well...who doesn't enjoy watching a good dumpster fire?
giphy.gif

and everybody else has to give tickets away just to attract people.
You do know they give people tickets for his rallies, right? been here?
Are Tickets to Trump Rallies Free? Here’s How Much It Costs to Attend a Trump Rally
tulc(hopes that helps) :wave:

• Agree
Reactions: Sparagmos
Upvote 0

Sparagmos

Oct 19, 2018
Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Ok, you wait for the influence, numbers, and policies to be overwhelming before you see what is happening. I will continue to show that there is a changing face to "Christian" countries and it will start insidiously, then openly, then forcefully...
Yes, Christianity has been the dominant culture for centuries. That is changing, very slowly. People are leaving the church and other religions, particularly Islam, are growing in numbers. The idea that your religion must be dominant or the world is falling apart goes against the values of religious freedom outlined in the constitution.

And in reality, more new churches have opened in the U.K. in the last 10 years than the TOTAL number of existing mosques.

Upvote 0