Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟820,856.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Yes, they are, they show up because they are supporters and polls are rigged.
And Trump rallies are fully rigged. Most everyone at his rallies are his supporters, so they are one sided, while polls give a cross section.

It is like they ask the democrats for the names and phone numbers so that they can get a skewed poll.
Typical right wing response. No facts needed to back up your claim. Just feelings.

Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Ok, you wait for the influence, numbers, and policies to be overwhelming before you see what is happening.
...you mean we should wait until the actual facts stop showing nothing you seem to believe is even sort of true? I kind of think that was what Sparagmos's point was. :sorry:

I will continue to show that there is a changing face to "Christian" countries and it will start insidiously, then openly, then forcefully...
Or there isn't and you're simply wrong? :scratch:
tulc(which might be something visionary would want to consider) :wave:

• Haha
Reactions: Sparagmos
Upvote 0

Sparagmos

Oct 19, 2018
Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
All from Gatestone, an anti-Muslim propaganda think tank.

From Wikipedia:

“Multiple viral anti-immigrant and Islamophobic falsehoods originate from Gatestone.[16][12][35][36]

In 2011[37] and 2012,[14] Gatestone published articles claiming that Europe had Muslim "no-go zones", falsely describing them variously as "off-limits to non-Muslims"[14] and "microstates governed by Islamic Sharia law".[37][4] The claim that there are areas in European cities that are lawless and off limits to local police or governed by Sharia is false.[14][37][4][16][19] Gatestone's claims were picked up by many outlets, including FrontPageMag,[37] and The Washington Times.[4] The idea of no-go zones originated from Daniel Pipes,[37] who later retracted his claims.[14]

On November 18, 2016, Gatestone published an article that said the British Press had been ordered to avoid reporting the Muslim identity of terrorists by the European Union. Snopes rated the claim "false". Snopes pointed out that the report only made a recommendation and it was issued by the Council of Europe, not the European Union.[15] Gatestone subsequently corrected the article and apologized for the error,[38] before removing it entirely from its website.

In 2017, Gatestone falsely claimed that 500 churches closed and 423 new mosques opened in London since 2001, and argued that London was being islamized and turning into "Londonistan".[39][12] According to Snopes, Gatestone used "shoddy research and cherry-picked data."[39] Specifically, Gatestone only counted churches that closed but not churches that opened; data for the period 2005-2012 alone show that 700 new churches opened in London.[39]

In 2017, Gatestone ran a story about high Muslim fertility rates, headlined "Muslims Tell Europe: 'One Day This Will All Be Ours.'" However, no Muslim said the quote in question. The quote came from a French Catholic bishop who claimed that this was something that Muslims had told him.[40] The misleadingly headlined article was widely on Facebook, and its claims were repeated by other conservative websites.[40]

The Gatestone Institute published false articles during the 2017 German federal election.[41] A Gatestone article, shared thousands of times on social media, including by senior German far-right politicians, claimed that vacant homes were being seized in Germany to provide housing solutions for "hundreds of thousands of migrants from Africa, Asia, and the Middle East."[13] The German fact-checker Correctiv.org found that this was false; a single house was placed in temporary trusteeship, and had nothing to do with refugees whatsoever.[13] Gatestone also cross-posted a Daily Mailarticle, which, according to Buzzfeed News, "grossly mischaracterized crime data" concerning crime by refugees in Germany.[42]

Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Lets see the last 4 they were rugs to be trod on and Trump lives rent free in folks head cause he says what they don't want to hear, go figure :scratch:
Yeah, like the above. Thanks Gigimo for proving my point. :clap:

Pssst, BTW some folks don't worry about serial adulterers they understand the reality of the world. :idea:
Wow...speaking of becoming a rug, that's the only thing President Trump appears to actually be good at: getting some American evangelicals to lie down and just let him walk all over any issue they've spent the last 16 years claiming to be utterly dedicated to. :wave:
tulc(thanks Gigimo again!) :oldthumbsup:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
Muslims are turning Europe into the Islamic countries they left then why did they leave? The obvious answer to anyone with a brain is to conquer not assimilate. The globalists are doing exactly what they planned and first they disarmed their people before importing Islam. I would like to know when is Ted Cruz's bill to name the Muslim Brotherhood a terrorist group going to pass? We need to get behind Trump and nip Islam in the bud.

Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
Hijrah is a term that everyone needs to learn. Excerpt from article by Monica Crowley:

"Hijra is a core part of jihad going back to the Prophet Muhammad that involves Islamic conquest through migration. The objective is to overwhelm non-Muslim territories with Muslim populations until they achieve domination through sheer numbers."

Leftists who have long wanted to see Western civilization and culture destroyed and Muslim migration provides them that tool.

The ‘refugee’ crisis is jihad by another name

Upvote 0

Gigimo

Dec 6, 2015
Ohio
✟96,387.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well...who doesn't enjoy watching a good dumpster fire?
giphy.gif

Wow I didn't know they had another version of this picture, good job finding it tulc :oldthumbsup:

iu

• Haha
Reactions: tulc
Upvote 0

Gigimo

Dec 6, 2015
Ohio
✟96,387.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yeah, like the above. Thanks Gigimo for proving my point. :clap:

You're welcome.

Well somebody has to spill the beans on silly/dumb things they've said/done that the media won't cover, Trump seems to be pretty good at that doesn't he? :scratch:

I just imagine he gets a good laugh out of their reactions ^_^

Upvote 0

Gigimo

Dec 6, 2015
Ohio
✟96,387.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
getting some American evangelicals to just lie down and just let him walk all over any issue they've spent the last 16 years claiming to be utterly dedicated to

Sometimes you just have to do certain things to ensure the right thing gets done, I'd say they figured out the reality of the situation which means they know that past presidents were only into lip service.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums