✟607,980.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Were you talking about yourself then?
Some people get so carried away with trashing Trump, they become as bad of or worse of a bully than they complain about Trump being.

Reactions: RoBo1988
Upvote 0

camille70

Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2007
Ohio
Visit site
✟606,512.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
GFM said the fundraiser does NOT violate its TOS.

Drummond told Local 10 News the reason the page does not violate GoFundMe’s policy is that the money is not going towards the former president’s defense since he has already been found guilty in the case.

• Informative
Reactions: wing2000
Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,770.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Some people get so carried away with trashing Trump, they become as bad of or worse of a bully than they complain about Trump being.
Bullying a bully....

LOL

You have it wrong. Trump deserves everything coming his way. He would have not been arrested for the classified documents if he had only returned them. He would have not lost a fortune if only he would have shown a bit of humbleness and apologies....but he can't do it. Now you are telling us that he is being bullied?

Upvote 0

stevil

Godless and without morals
Feb 5, 2011
✟249,915.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Unless one of the fundraisers does something nefarious like abscond with the money (thinking of Bannon's Build the Wall scam).
Well, Bannon got pardoned for that. So no harm, no foul. Trump has clearly stated that it is ok for his wealthly elite buddies to steal from the MAGA supporters. Join the party, right?

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟212,659.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Well, Bannon got pardoned for that. So no harm, no foul. Trump has clearly stated that it is ok for his wealthly elite buddies to steal from the MAGA supporters. Join the party, right?
I'm not so sure as Donald seems like a dog in the manger sort of guy.

• Agree
Reactions: A2SG
Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

May God be with you and bless you.
Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟607,980.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Bullying a bully....

LOL

You have it wrong. Trump deserves everything coming his way. He would have not been arrested for the classified documents if he had only returned them. He would have not lost a fortune if only he would have shown a bit of humbleness and apologies....but he can't do it. Now you are telling us that he is being bullied?
No I'm saying people are acting in a manner that they object to. That was the point of the Nietzsche quote.

Upvote 0

SimplyMe

Senior Veteran
Jul 19, 2003
the Great Basin
✟330,177.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes, I think you are correct.

Hundreds of thousands anyhoo. $272,604 to date.

My understanding is that this will cover roughly 3 days of the interest Trump has to pay on the judgement.

• Haha
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Ceallaigh

Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟607,980.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm waiting for Elon Musk to decide he doesn't like the way it went and toss Trump $350 million on a whim. He probably makes that much per minute. Then again Trump refused to go back to X formerly know as Twitter.

Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟607,980.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
If the Nietzsche quote is applied here, then Trump is the monster.
Yes he is perceived as a monster to some. And "whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster". I have a feeling there's a comparable biblical quote. Aside from that we are told not to hate, and to even love our enemies.

Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,770.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Yes he is perceived as a monster to some. And "whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster". I have a feeling there's a comparable biblical quote. Aside from that we are told not to hate, and to even love our enemies.
Maybe you should tell Trump to stop hating? It is just a thought.

Upvote 0

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟493,823.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
I think I am not surprised. I said his supporters would foot the bill for him.
It hasn't even cracked a million out of 355 after close to a week. It's still a waste of every dollar, but no way that he'll even get to 1 percent of the fine.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

camille70

Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2007
Ohio
Visit site
✟606,512.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics