Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

This fundraiser, therefore, is not merely about raising the “ruling” amount. It's about making a stand. It's about showing that when one of us is targeted for championing the values that make America great, he does not stand alone. We stand with him, shoulder to shoulder, ready to support, defend, and fight back against a system that threatens to undermine the very foundations of our republic.
Now, more than ever, it's time for business owners and entrepreneurs to unite, to show our collective strength and resolve. Let's stand with Trump to ensure that justice prevails and that we continue to fight for a country that respects freedom, honors courage, and rewards the unwavering spirit of its people. [/indnet]​
Grifters unite! Elena Cardone is the wife of Grant Cardone, the fake finance guru.​
I'm surprised it's still up as GoFundMe prohibits raising money to pay off legal fines, I thought.​

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,405,489.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others

This fundraiser, therefore, is not merely about raising the “ruling” amount. It's about making a stand. It's about showing that when one of us is targeted for championing the values that make America great, he does not stand alone. We stand with him, shoulder to shoulder, ready to support, defend, and fight back against a system that threatens to undermine the very foundations of our republic.
Now, more than ever, it's time for business owners and entrepreneurs to unite, to show our collective strength and resolve. Let's stand with Trump to ensure that justice prevails and that we continue to fight for a country that respects freedom, honors courage, and rewards the unwavering spirit of its people. [/indnet]​
Grifters unite! Elena Cardone is the wife of Grant Cardone, the fake finance guru.​
I'm surprised it's still up as GoFundMe prohibits raising money to pay off legal fines, I thought.​
I think I am not surprised. I said his supporters would foot the bill for him.

• Agree
Reactions: Innsmuthbride
Upvote 0

stevil

Godless and without morals
Feb 5, 2011
✟249,915.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
It's about showing that when one of us is targeted for championing the values that make America great
Over inflating assets to secure Bank loans and underinflating those assets to reduce tax burden, is this what makes America great?

D Trump got rich off decades of financial fraud, then when he got caught, there is a financial penalty, and this gofundme is created so that D Trump doesn't have to pay for the penalty, poor people instead should fork up money so that D Trump can keep being filthy rich like he has been his whole life since his father gave him many millions from the ripe age of 8.

It's amazing to me how the elite wealthy privileged few can be so bold, and shameless and how their bright eyed fans can be so foolish, dipping into their hard earned money and handing it over to a billionaire so he can remain in the elite wealthy and privileged class for which he was born into, and often brags about.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟212,659.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Over inflating assets to secure Bank loans and underinflating those assets to reduce tax burden, is this what makes America great?

D Trump got rich off decades of financial fraud, then when he got caught, there is a financial penalty, and this gofundme is created so that D Trump doesn't have to pay for the penalty, poor people instead should fork up money so that D Trump can keep being filthy rich like he has been his whole life since his father gave him many millions from the ripe age of 8.

It's amazing to me how the elite wealthy privileged few can be so bold, and shameless and how their bright eyed fans can be so foolish, dipping into their hard earned money and handing it over to a billionaire so he can remain in the elite wealthy and privileged class for which he was born into, and often brags about.
On X. truckers are supposedly rallying for poor Donald and refusing to truck anything into NYC for some weird revenge on Judge Engoron and DA James. The gall of these two holding Donald and sons accountable for the very obvious fraud they committed.

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,405,489.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
On X. truckers are supposedly rallying for poor Donald and refusing to truck anything into NYC for some weird revenge on Judge Engoron and DA James. The gall of these two holding Donald and sons accountable for the very obvious fraud they committed.
They will be shooting themselves in the foot.

Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

May God be with you and bless you.
Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟607,938.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I think I am not surprised. I said his supporters would foot the bill for him.
Of course they will because they think it's election interference intended to take Trump out of the race. The fact that this is all occurring during the election year greatly enforces that conclusion. They'll donate just to stick it to those they think are trying to interfere with the election by finically crippling Trump. I wouldn't be surprised to see it get up to $500 million. And that's just one source. I wouldn't be surprised to find out that Trump's liquid assets quadrupled by November.

Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟607,938.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I did a word search for "fines" in the GoFundMe terms of service and it only appears twice and appears to be in relation to fines for misusing GFM.

Upvote 0

RileyG

Veteran
Angels Team
Feb 10, 2013
Nebraska
✟243,234.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican

Someone donated $5,000 and another person donated $500. I have no words.

Heaven only knows where all this money is actually going to. Ick.

Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟607,938.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Isn't Trump a billionaire? Can't he pay for his own fines?
Reportedly he only has about $400 million in liquid assets ie cash. The rest of his wealth is based on the value of the properties he owns.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

RileyG

Veteran
Angels Team
Feb 10, 2013
Nebraska
✟243,234.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
Reportedly he only has about $400 million in liquid assets ie cash. The rest of his wealth is based on the value of the properties he owns.
Oh, I see. Thanks for the reply.

(I don't think it's ok for relatively poor people to donate to this cause...BUT it's their money, I guess? )

Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟607,938.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
  • Simon Abbott
    $50•4 mins
    This case like the others are election interference and should not be tolerated. Time for the Supreme Court to step in, justice must prevail if we are to maintain freedom in this county.

• Juan Macias
    $5•4 mins
    American Hispanics for Trump. I love watching the racists and pedophile liberals' heads explode when they see how many Americans support our true President. Trump 2024!! The liberals are idiots.

• Don McMorries
    $100•4 mins
    I stand with conservative America lovers against Biden and the Illegal criminal justice department weaponized against the Trump family.

• William Bencivenga
    $25•8 mins
    I know that this absurd ruling will be voided on appeal, but wanted to support the greatest president in my lifetime…MAGA. Use as you see fit…

• richard palezyan
    $100•8 mins
    we love you 100000000000% TRUMP 2024

• Karen Potter
    $20•10 mins
    I support you no matter what if them dogs put you in jail, I'll support you from there, oh and love the idea of the alligators, great minds think alike I said that 1 yr. ago

• Teresa Whetstone
    $10•11 mins
    I stand with Trump!!! Even more I stand for USA!!

• Michael Sorbo
    $100•19 mins
    The Democratic Party are the Ones who seem to believe they are above the Law.

• Yoana Ramirez
    $100•21 mins
    ***** Joe Biden!

Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟607,938.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Oh, I see. Thanks for the reply.

(I don't think it's ok for relatively poor people to donate to this cause...BUT it's their money, I guess? )
I think for many contributors...

A_kEaFRCMAEAwHH.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

camille70

Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2007
Ohio
Visit site
✟606,500.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I did a word search for "fines" in the GoFundMe terms of service and it only appears twice and appears to be in relation to fines for misusing GFM.

Search for the word "crimes".

Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟607,938.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Search for the word "crimes".
PROHIBITED CONDUCT

A. not to use the Services to raise funds or establish or contribute to any Fundraiser with the implicit or explicit purpose of promoting or involving:

1. the legal defense of alleged financial and violent crimes;

Upvote 0

camille70

Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2007
Ohio
Visit site
✟606,500.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
PROHIBITED CONDUCT

A. not to use the Services to raise funds or establish or contribute to any Fundraiser with the implicit or explicit purpose of promoting or involving:

1. the legal defense of alleged financial and violent crimes;
I'm not 100% sure this qualifies since technically it's not for his defense. All the ones that I've heard of being taken down before were still going through the courts, but people who have said they have reported the gofundme cited that rule. Last I heard the fundraiser was still up. The ones running it may not be the most trustworthy though.

Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟607,938.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm not 100% sure this qualifies since technically it's not for his defense. All the ones that I've heard of being taken down before were still going through the courts, but people who have said they have reported the gofundme cited that rule. Last I heard the fundraiser was still up. The ones running it may not be the most trustworthy though.
It'll be kinda fun to see what happens. Will it be taken down? Will it dry up? Will it rake in hundreds of millions?

Reactions: camille70
Upvote 0