AirPo

with a Touch of Grey
Oct 31, 2003
✟169,357.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Cognizance is a measure of the minds ability to think, reason, recall, or the measure of the minds declining health to think, reason, recall, and routinely part of a mental heath test.

God Bless,
Part of being the key phrase there.

Trump's got the emotional stability under developed three year old.

Upvote 0

TerryWoodenpic

Nov 23, 2017
Oldham
✟39,925.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Widowed
As many are crying regarding Trump's mental capacity it appears on his mental test the other day he scored a perfect 30 out of 30.

A test that was not required but, requested by Trump.

Oh now I'm sure there will be some naysayers here?

Yes, I imagine they think they know more than the doctors?

Let's face it the man is brilliant and he's playing the media and the left just how he sees fit. (Sees fit) get it?

M-Bob

Not brilliant ... it just shows he is not yet senile..... and knows what day of the week it is.....

It was not a test for mental health... that would take a battery of tests and interviews.
Nor are they tests you pass or fail.

However we do know he is verging on obese......
but that is the least of his troubles.

Upvote 0

SBC

Jul 9, 2017
US
✟38,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Maybe we could put those mental issue things to rest now and start talking about actual policies. That would be nice.

If you want to criticise trump, his decisions offer more than enough ammunition.

Ammunition has no power without the piston.
IOW, criticism without the facts, is pretty much how it goes, and why two sides each playing with their own ammunition, only has the result of a people divided.

And behind the locked and guarded doors, the politicians are TOGETHER, fostering the division.

God Bless
SBC

Upvote 0

Think like Christ

Jan 11, 2018
Vancouver
✟9,163.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
As many are crying regarding Trump's mental capacity it appears on his mental test the other day he scored a perfect 30 out of 30.

I'm not a naysayer about Trump's mental health, just saddened because if he was mentally ill, it would be an excuse for much of his behavior.

For example, Trump thinking solar panels on "the wall" was a good idea, something that anyone with even a modicum of business knowledge would instantly realize is an idiotic idea at best. No wonder Trump went bankrupt so often.

Or Trump's stream of blatantly racist comments. We can't excuse Trump because of mental illness, so Trump is just a racist. Sad.

Or Trump's constant six year old behavior, with name calling and insults a daily part of the Trump output. He's not mentally ill, he just has the maturity of a six year old. Mind you, I wouldn't accept Trump's behavior in a six year old. Would you? Sad.

Upvote 0

SBC

Jul 9, 2017
US
✟38,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Not brilliant ... it just shows he is not yet senile..... and knows what day of the week it is.....

It was not a test for mental health... that would take a battery of tests and interviews.
Nor are they tests you pass or fail.

However we do know he is verging on obese......
but that is the least of his troubles.

A battery of testing mental health WOULD likely FOLLOW, an initial INDICATION for a need for a battery of TESTS.

And BTW, a great deal of Americans ARE Obese, and many are NOT YET senile, which is irrelevant to this discussion.

God Bless,
SBC

Upvote 0

SBC

Jul 9, 2017
US
✟38,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I'm not a naysayer about Trump's mental health, just saddened because if he was mentally ill, it would be an excuse for much of his behavior.

For example, Trump thinking solar panels on "the wall" was a good idea, something that anyone with even a modicum of business knowledge would instantly realize is an idiotic idea at best. No wonder Trump went bankrupt so often.

Or Trump's stream of blatantly racist comments. We can't excuse Trump because of mental illness, so Trump is just a racist. Sad.

Or Trump's constant six year old behavior, with name calling and insults a daily part of the Trump output. He's not mentally ill, he just has the maturity of a six year old. Mind you, I wouldn't accept Trump's behavior in a six year old. Would you? Sad.

Name calling and insults, is limited to a 6yr olds behavior?

Just recently you said Trump's has spite and hatred, and it is appleaing to his base....

You think that is not you calling names and insults to Trump and many other Americans?

And thus would that, by your own testimony, include you in unacceptable 6 yr old behavior?

God Bless the USA and her people.
God Bless Canada and her people.
God Bless Israel and her people.

Yes.
Think like Christ, before you throw the stone.
SBC

Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Trump is just a racist. Sad.
It's sad that some wish to make false comments such as those. Do you have any proof of course not. For all of the ones that know Trump say that he is not a racist person. Actually, over the last 50 60 years he has had many minority friends such as Oprah -- last I heard I think she's black.

M-Bob

Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
And thus would that, by your own testimony, include you in unacceptable 6 yr old behavior?

Yes, they accuse others while actually the shoe seems to fit them pretty well.
M-Bob

Upvote 0

Halbhh

Everything You say is Life to me
Site Supporter
Mar 17, 2015
catholic -- embracing all Christians
✟1,159,606.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Yes, I imagine they think they know more than the doctors?

Let's face it the man is brilliant and he's playing the media and the left just how he sees fit. (Sees fit) get it?

M-Bob

Well, I remember the Donald Trump of the late 80s and the 90s and the 2000s, quite well.

Quite well. From TV appearances and probably about 15-20 articles over those 25 years.

I remember. He's much the same now as then. And that's not all good by the way.

And in some ways, he is worse than back in the 90s, also.

It's much the same as it was back then, except for the worse parts.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

AirPo

with a Touch of Grey
Oct 31, 2003
✟169,357.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married

Just recently you said Trump's has spite and hatred, and it is appleaing to his base....

You think that is not you calling names and insults to Trump and many other Americans?
Not at all.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

keith99

sola dosis facit venenum
Jan 16, 2008
✟321,656.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
It's sad that some wish to make false comments such as those. Do you have any proof of course not. For all of the ones that know Trump say that he is not a racist person. Actually, over the last 50 60 years he has had many minority friends such as Oprah -- last I heard I think she's black.

M-Bob

Ah some of his best friends are Black! Where have I heard that before.

• Haha
Reactions: GoldenBoy89
Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Asked in an inquiring way?
Have you had that test?
Maybe Trump had a different test?
M-Bob
The test is a mental status test to screen for cognitive problems. It is not a psychiatric evaluation.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
When it comes to Trump the depth of how low they can go is beyond words. Seems people coming here for the first time would be amazed to see the terrible remarks made towards Trump on a Christian site.

As I often say how embarrassing.

M-Bob
It’s almost as bad as the Christians defending his reprehensible personal conduct.

Upvote 0

keith99

sola dosis facit venenum
Jan 16, 2008
✟321,656.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
I guess this assessment means he is mentally fit to stand trial...?

Actually no. The test could easily be passed by a 7 year old and most 7 year olds lack certain mental characteristics to stand trial or even give testimony.

Absolutely no comment about Trump on my part, only on just what this test covers.

BTW when I was 18-30 I'm pretty sure I could 'pass' this test when with a BAC of 3 times the current legal limit. That sure as heck does not mean I would have been competent to drive in that condition, let alone stand trial.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Think like Christ

Jan 11, 2018
Vancouver
✟9,163.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

M-Bob
Did you know that Hitler saved a Jewish life, his ex company commander?

So, by your logic, Hitler wasn't racist against Jews. Do you really believe that, or can you understand why your argument is fallacious, just like your argument that Trump isn't racist because some members of minorities voted for him.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Cognizance is a measure of the minds ability to think, reason, recall, or the measure of the minds declining health to think, reason, recall, and routinely part of a mental heath test.

God Bless,
But it does not render a psychiatric diagnosis.

Upvote 0

Think like Christ

Jan 11, 2018
Vancouver
✟9,163.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

M-Bob
If after watching all the video of Trump making racist statements, time after time, you still haven't figured out Trump is a racist, there is nothing I can do to help you understand.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Well, I remember the Donald Trump of the late 80s and the 90s and the 2000s, quite well.

Quite well. From TV appearances and probably about 15-20 articles over those 25 years.

I remember. He's much the same now as then. And that's not all good by the way.

It's much the same as it was back then.
He is simply an older version his same disgusting self.

Upvote 0

Think like Christ

Jan 11, 2018
Vancouver
✟9,163.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

God Bless the USA and her people.
God Bless Canada and her people.
God Bless Israel and her people.

Yes.
Think like Christ, before you throw the stone.
SBC
I didn't call Trump a name, I remarked on his behavior. So when you're responding to my posts in the future, I would appreciate it if you used a dictionary for any words you aren't sure about so this doesn't happen again. Thank you.

If you sincerely don't know of any instances when Trump has engaged in name calling that we wouldn't accept from a six year old, I will be happy to provide you with examples.

Upvote 0