Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
You said adults routinely get into name calling fights like Trump. If it is something adults routinely do, then surely you and your friends do it as well, or it wouldn't be "routine."

Public at large.

Sorry, but I can only reply to the words you use.

My words said nothing about my friends, or what you surely thought.

What others?

Public at large.

Sure. Let's leave it here then.

Okie dokie,
God Bless,
SBC

Last edited:
Upvote 0

SBC

Jul 9, 2017
US
✟38,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Bragging about sexually assaulting women is exalting God?

Trump has revealed touching women.
Many men touch women. Many woman have no qualms about men touching them.

If the women were as upset as you seem to be, THEY at the time, had every right to deal with it, if it was offensive to them. It has nothing whatsoever to do with you.

If everything YOU DO, is exalting to God, congratulations you may have obtained your ideal perfection.

Making racist statements over and over is exalting God?

And what racist statement would that be?

We certainly have a different opinion of what it means to honour Our Savior.

I stated no opinion on HOW TO honor Our Savior. I stated an opinion on a man who Believes in Our Savior.

Actually it is the rest of the world doing this. Ask some posters from outside the USA if people laugh at Trump.

Actually, You simply revealed you participate in what people OF the World do.

It's what the rest of the world thinks. And if you don't understand why that is relevant to your future, I suggest you do some reading.

For you I would suggest; Rom 12:2

God Bless,
SBC

Upvote 0

Halbhh

Everything You say is Life to me
Supporter
Mar 17, 2015
catholic -- embracing all Christians
✟1,152,895.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

If the women were as upset as you seem to be, THEY at the time, had every right to deal with it, if it was offensive to them. It has nothing whatsoever to do with you.

If everything YOU DO, is exalting to God, congratulations you may have obtained your ideal perfection.

And what racist statement would that be?

I stated no opinion on HOW TO honor Our Savior. I stated an opinion on a man who Believes in Our Savior.

Actually, You simply revealed you participate in what people OF the World do.

For you I would suggest; Rom 12:2

God Bless,
SBC

The reason corporations outlaw bosses having relationships with direct underlings is because they can abuse their power and the underling can't do anything about it but lose big by losing their job.

Upvote 0

SBC

Jul 9, 2017
US
✟38,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
The reason corporations outlaw bosses having relationships with direct underlings is because they can abuse their power and the underling can't do anything about it but lose big by losing their job.

Of course one can do whatever they want "about" it. If one is WILLING to forgo their own honor and scruples for a JOB....that doesn't say much about their OWN honor, does it?

God Bless,
SBC

Upvote 0

SBC

Jul 9, 2017
US
✟38,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
As many are crying regarding Trump's mental capacity it appears on his mental test the other day he scored a perfect 30 out of 30.

A test that was not required but, requested by Trump.

Oh now I'm sure there will be some naysayers here?

Yes, I imagine they think they know more than the doctors?

Let's face it the man is brilliant and he's playing the media and the left just how he sees fit. (Sees fit) get it?

M-Bob

Thanks for sharing.

Testing is not a new concept, but then, You are correct, a naysayer will not be satisfied.

God Bless,
SBC

Upvote 0

JackRT

Supporter
Oct 17, 2015
small town Ontario, Canada
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
Why would what Canadians think about what Americans DO, be of some great concern to Americans?

It obviously isn't but the reverse is very true. The late Prime Minister Pierre Trudeau said it well "Canada sharing a continent with the USA is a little like a mouse going to bed with an elephant. No matter how well intentioned the elephant, every twitch and fart profoundly affects the mouse."

• Haha
Reactions: cow451
Upvote 0

SBC

Jul 9, 2017
US
✟38,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
It obviously isn't but the reverse is very true. The late Prime Minister Pierre Trudeau said it well "Canada sharing a continent with the USA is a little like a mouse going to bed with an elephant. No matter how well intentioned the elephant, every twitch and fart profoundly affects the mouse."

And? Expelling a stinky gas, having movement, is what men do, animals do, even the former PM himself, Donkey's and mice......deal with it.

God Bless,
SBC

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JackRT

Supporter
Oct 17, 2015
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
And? Expelling a stinky gas, having movement, is what men do, animals do, even the former PM himself, Donkey's and mice......deal with it.

God Bless,
SBC

Can you spell "simile"?

Upvote 0

JackRT

Supporter
Oct 17, 2015
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
That's a tough one, but will take a wild guess.....simile.

Lol ;)

God Bless,
SBC

My question was about on the level of the Montreal Cognitive Assessment test that Trump passed. I suspect that you would pass too.:rolleyes: Me too --- on a good day.

Upvote 0

SBC

Jul 9, 2017
US
✟38,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
My question was about on the level of the Montreal Cognitive Assessment test that Trump passed. I suspect that you would pass too.:rolleyes: Me too --- on a good day.

Lol....but on a serious note...

Of course we hope to have people sitting in government offices with a healthy mind and body. And we have had people sitting in public offices with well known mental and physical issues that affected their ability to do their job sufficiently.
Nothing Of Trump has been revealed to be the case with him IMO.

People for years had Bush's and Clinton's TO clamor about their loooooong political views, actions, but not with Trump....so they simply make every jab personal, real or imagined...
His weight, hair, wealth, female companions, divorces, wives, businesses, education, estates, properties, ideas, IQ, blah, blah....and then complain when he takes their personal attacks personally, and has his say, just like they have had their say.

Personally, I am sick of CAREER Politicians thinking themselves ENTITLED to be GLUED to the People's seats of Honor and their finely tuned double talk, and those who take great efforts to hide their indescretions, as if to say their 3 piece suit and veneer smile makes them wholesome on the inside.

God Bless,
SBC

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SBC

Jul 9, 2017
US
✟38,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Now that President Trump has taken the test, I suggest it be given to all members of Congress. Drain the swamp

They have no requirement to take any test.

Death or Expulsion by vote of Congress Members themselves is "their" way to remove Congress members.

The People's Way, is by not voting for them.

God Bless,
SBC

Upvote 0

Think like Christ

Jan 11, 2018
Vancouver
✟9,163.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

There was much to discuss in your post, and I'm finding this fascinating. So, you've already said that where you live it's normal for adults to get into grade 1 playground style name calling disputes (except you and your friends...of course!).

Now you appear to be saying that sexually assaulting women by grabbing them by their sexual organs is normal, and many of the woman where you live have no problem with this.

A couple of sincere questions I would really appreciate the answer to:

1. When someone walks up to a female member of your family and grabs them by their sexual organs, what do you? What do your friends do when this happens to their mother? Doesn't anyone get mad?

2. Where do you live?

Reactions: JackRT
Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
And this that a requirement for a person to sit in a Government Office?

God Bless,
SBC

Up until recently, sanity and competence were a given. The times, they are a-chaingin'

Upvote 0