Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
There was much to discuss in your post, and I'm finding this fascinating. So, you've already said that where you live it's normal for adults to get into grade 1 playground style name calling disputes (except you and your friends...of course!).

Do they have Q-tips in your country?
I neither included or excluded, myself or my friends.

Now you appear to be saying that sexually assaulting women by grabbing them by their sexual organs is normal,

I did not say that.

and many of the woman where you live have no problem with this.

I did not say that.

A couple of sincere questions I would really appreciate the answer to:

1. When someone walks up to a female member of your family and grabs them by their sexual organs, what do you?

You have set a scenario, between two other people. You want a concrete answer of what I would do, VOID of crucial facts.

Doesn't anyone get mad?

I can not speak for the TWO, or a vague scenario as a bystander.

2. Where do you live?

In Christ, in a sovereign state within the US.

God Bless,
SBC

Upvote 0

SBC

Jul 9, 2017
US
✟38,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Up until recently, sanity and competence were a given. The times, they are a-chaingin'

Sen Hank Johnson, Dem, GA
Has some interesting quotes about his fear of Guam tipping over and capsizing, and his comparing of Jews to Termites.

Concerning Guam, perhaps he is a scientist.
Concerning the Jews, perhaps it is his Buddhist view of Jews.

Perhaps a comic and chose the wrong stage.

God Bless,
SBC

Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
And who conducted this so called 'mental test'? Was it a qualified medical doctor or psychologist (who had no political associations whatsoever with Trump or anyone else connected to Trump) or was it someone who politically supports Trump or possibly someone Trump could have paid off to get the results he wanted?

You don't know who gave the test?
If not -- I'm amazed.
M-Bob

Upvote 0

SBC

Jul 9, 2017
US
✟38,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
The average adult should score 30. It’s not an IQ test. Even tulc would ace it.... after a cup of joe.

The test was not about IQ, but rather a preliminary test, to decide if one might need a battery of tests to determine their memory loss. A perfect score indicates no need for further testing.

It is no secret from the moment of birth one begins aging, and with age comes memory loss.

Everything a man is taught in scripture is about a preparation for a mans eternal existence with or without God.

Even memory loss.

Isa 56:17
For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth, and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.

God Bless the Lord,
God Bless America,
God Bless her People,
God Bless Trump,
God Bless You,
SBC

Upvote 0

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
The test was not about IQ, but rather a preliminary test, to decide if one might need a battery of tests to determine their memory loss. A perfect score indicates no need for further testing.

It is no secret from the moment of birth one begins aging, and with age comes memory loss.

Everything a man is taught in scripture is about a preparation for a mans eternal existence with or without God.

Even memory loss.

Isa 56:17
For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth, and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.

God Bless the Lord,
God Bless America,
God Bless her People,
God Bless Trump,
God Bless You,
SBC

I wonder if reciting scripture was part of the test?

• Haha
Reactions: Allandavid
Upvote 0

Gigimo

Dec 6, 2015
Ohio
✟96,387.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yoda+7.jpg

Upvote 0

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA
✟1,750,459.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
MOD HAT

Folks, this thread had a clean up of violations and posts responding to them.

As a reminder, the site rules include:
Vulgarity and Profanity
Please do not post, or link to, violent, disturbing, graphic, or sexually explicit images or text. Profanity or foul language is not allowed. This includes using punctuation, symbols, or acronyms to bypass the profanity filter. A few non-censored words are found here.

Disruptive Behavior, Campaigning, Staff Disciplinary Action
Maintain the peace and harmony of CF by not rehashing alleged grievances or disputes, publicly complaining about posts, threads, Christian Forums or its staff. Attempting to undermine these rules or policies via campaigns, petitions, or protests is not allowed. Please do not publicly discuss reported posts or staff actions taken on yourself or other members. Use the Support Center to submit questions and complaints about staff disciplinary actions or rules.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums