✟92,291.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Protecting life

• In his first week, Trump reinstated and expanded the Mexico City Policy that blocks some $9 billion in foreign aid being used for abortions.
  • Worked with Congress on a bill overturning an Obama regulation that blocked states from defunding abortion providers.
  • Published guidance to block Obamacare money from supporting abortion.

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Protecting life

• In his first week, Trump reinstated and expanded the Mexico City Policy that blocks some $9 billion in foreign aid being used for abortions.
  • Worked with Congress on a bill overturning an Obama regulation that blocked states from defunding abortion providers.
  • Published guidance to block Obamacare money from supporting abortion.

Amen!!!

Upvote 0

Calminian

Senior Veteran
Feb 14, 2005
Low Dessert
✟49,695.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Say want you want about Trump and his crazy wall, at least he is taking a stand for the unborn.

And I'll just add, the wall is very sane, as well. We should care, both about the unborn and the illegal drugs pouring into our country.

• Winner
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

compassion 4 humanity

Oct 24, 2017
Texas
✟49,508.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
And I'll just add, the wall is very sane, as well. We should care, both about the unborn and the illegal drugs pouring into our country.

I'm just as conservative as any Republican, but I feel compassion for the good undocumented immigrants in our country. They only want a better life. Obviously I'm not talking about the drug traffickers, people traffickers, and other types of criminals.

Upvote 0