Trump paid me to find voter fraud. Then he lied.

Divide

Apr 19, 2017
Columbus
✟81,201.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I am seeing this defense more and more lately. It shows that more and more some people are realizing that Trump has done many bad things, but the person saying this has still not come around to drop support for Trump. You will get there eventually.

I dont think I'm getting what you are trying to say. That I made excuses for Trump because he is a man? So does that mean that you expect the man to be perfect?

And you expect that I will drop my support for Trump? But my Bible says that no man is the enemy. We wrestle against principalities and powers, evil spirits and not men.

That Trump is a bad man that we all should hate...has many people confused and distracted away from the real issues. If Jesus died for Trump too, then how could you hate him?

Oh, but Trump....da da da
And he...da da da.
Those are distractions from hell Sister. Who cares if Trump said something off color to a woman somewhere at sometime? Have you ever done that? Have I ever done that? WOuld you cast the first stone upon Trump knowing that you yourself have done some of the same things wrong before? Apparently so. I can pray for you about that.

Upvote 0

Divide

Apr 19, 2017
Columbus
✟81,201.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You did, and it is a rule violation.

Really? Where was that at? I didn't name anyone specific. You sound like a democrat, and that is ok too if that is what you choose to want and beieve. You can't take a man's general statement and twist it into something offensive so that you have some ammo to start a fight with.

Many people hate Trump and I support Trump. So what. And riddle me this: if Trump is so bad, have you ever bothered to pray for the man? Our Bible tells us to pray for these people, to pray for your enemies and bless them. What does your Bible say about that?

Upvote 0

Divide

Apr 19, 2017
Columbus
✟81,201.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I don't understand it when otherwse Godly people latch on to hatred for Trump.

Scripture says that deceit is the enemies primary weapon.
The television is screaming, Hate Trump, Hate Trump...

Does not that make you even a little bit suspicious?

We are to bless our enemies and not curse them.
We are to pray for our enemies.

Hasnt anyone here even considered these things?

What is the profit to spread hated about a man whom we are not suppose to judge?

I'll continue to pray for Trump because this is what my Lord has instructed me to do.

Upvote 0

GreatLakes4Ever

Jan 2, 2019
Midwest
✟265,090.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Engaged

What is the profit to spread hated about a man whom we are not suppose to judge?

I'll continue to pray for Trump because this is what my Lord has instructed me to do.

Can you do your Lord and Savior a solid and not tie him to Trump’s hateful rhetoric? That kind of stuff just drives people away from Christ and toward the gates of hell. Jesus kind of wants more people in heaven and you are actively working against that.

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟558,649.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat

Lol, gaslight and misuse scripture much?

Upvote 0

Divide

Apr 19, 2017
Columbus
✟81,201.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Lol, gaslight and misuse scripture much?

Excuse me brother but you believe in God. Does your Bible say the same things as my Bible that I outlined above?

Do you read your Bible? That is a real question and not merely sarcasm. Do you?

Remember the 2 greatest commandments?
Remember the two bears that came out of the woods and mauled 42 kids because they were mocking God's priest? Now I am not saying that Trump is a Priest, ok. But I remember that scripture says that God puts kings and presidents into power for His purposes.

Brother, that would be Trump. How would you even know if He was God's man? Have you no fear of God?
Do you know Trump is a bad man because your television said so? Maybe you have not thought this through well enough?

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟558,649.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat

Excuse me brother but you believe in God. Does your Bible say the same things as my Bible that I outlined above?

Do you read your Bible? That is a real question and not merely sarcasm. Do you?

Remember the 2 greatest commandments?

Love God and love your neighbor. What’s the problem here? It’s not unloving to point out Trump’s bad behavior.
Remember the two bears that came out of the woods and mauled 42 kids because they were mocking God's priest? Now I am not saying that Trump is a Priest, ok.

If you’re not saying that he’s a priest, why bring it up?

But I remember that scripture says that God puts kings and presidents into power for His purposes.
That passage explicitly says to res and abide by their legal authority. It does not say that they’re above criticism. Given that Trump isn’t in office, he has no authority to respect.

Note that this passage didn’t prevent you from entertaining conspiracies about Obama and Biden, or suggesting that Obama was the antichrist:
PBrother, that would be Trump. How would you even know if He was God's man? Have you no fear of God?
Do you know Trump is a bad man because your television said so?

I know Trump is a bad man because I read and listen to his own words, observe his own actions, and look at the folks with whom he surrounds himself.

Maybe you have not thought this through well enough?
Says the guy twisting scripture to simp for a guy with a decades-long history of publicly cheating and scamming people.

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,110,075.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The overall game playing by Democrats causes one to lose faith in free and fair elections. For example, when windows to a room are covered with paper so monitors can't monitor. Or monitors being blocked or tricked. Or the ID game.

There are other reports and videos.

Upvote 0

Divide

Apr 19, 2017
Columbus
✟81,201.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Love God and love your neighbor. What’s the problem here? It’s not unloving to point out Trump’s bad behavior.

That passage explicitly says to res and abide by their legal authority. It does not say that they’re above criticism. Given that Trump isn’t in office, he has no authority to respect.

Note that this passage didn’t prevent you from entertaining conspiracies about Obama and Biden, or suggesting that Obama was the antichrist:

I know Trump is a bad man because I read and listen to his own words, observe his own actions, and look at the folks with whom he surrounds himself.

Says the guy twisting scripture to simp for a guy with a decades-long history of publicly cheating and scamming people.

So who did you want to talk about here? I thought we was talking about Trump and the Lord?

On the one hand, Scripture speaks strongly against gossip. Romans 1:29; 2 Corinthians 12:20 – Both differentiate gossip from slander and condemn it as the result of a depraved mind, unfitting for Christians. 1 Timothy 5:13; 2 Thessalonians 3:11 – Both condemn “busybodies” who “speak about things not proper to mention.”

That is my point. Public criticism is a fancy name for gossip. You know it. I know it. The scriptures clearly instruct us to not do it. Yet you persist and that is very curious to me.

So you did not make the connection. The kids were mocking Elisha, (Criticising his bald head!), God's anointed Priest. God did not like His Priest being mocked. God punished them for it. I am drawing a parrellel to Trump from that story. Understand?

So yes, I did make the point that Trump isnt a Priest so that you wouldn't say, Aha! Trumps no Priest, You Lie! Or something weird like that. I know he is not a Priest. But the word on the street is that Trump had a visitation from God shortly after taking office. I didn't bring that up before because I wasnt there and I cant prove it. It seems to me that it is a bad idea to criticise or gossip about Trump because if God does have his hand on Trump...would you want to continue criticising him then? We aint supposed to judge him!

Gossip was a fairly big study for me not too long ago and what I learned was that Gossip about others is spoken through the mouth and it plants a seed of bitterness in your heart. If it is left to grow then it becomes a root of bitterness and we are told to diligently guard our heart. So I was just trying to warn the good Brothers & Sisters that gossip is not good.

It's the same way with forgiveness. We must be forgiving others who wrong us or the root of bitterness begins to grow and hardens our heart. They killed all of God's prophets, didn't they? Do you think God is pleased about that?

I don't understand why you turned on me and began criticising my words from other threads Sister. Can't you see that doing that totally misses the point I made?

You don't know if Trump was visited. I don't know either. But it has been said that he did. And if he did, then be happy for the man! Does Trump not deserve Salvation if the Lord lays it on his plate? Jesus died for Trump too, didn't He?

No second chances isn't what scripture says. It says forgive them 7 X 70 times per day. Does that apply to Trump too?

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,110,075.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
So who did you want to talk about here? I thought we was talking about Trump and the Lord?
Off Topic. This thread is not about Trump and the Lord. This thread is about Trump claiming voter fraud, even hiring a company to find it, but no one has been able to support Trump's claims.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SimplyMe

Senior Veteran
Jul 19, 2003
the Great Basin
✟330,177.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

There are other reports and videos.

It is also worth noting, despite the various Republican claims, that Trump did better in that county than he had in 2016. If there was "rigging" going on there, it would appear the rigging was for Trump, not against him.

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟143,342.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
But the word on the street is that Trump had a visitation from God shortly after taking office.
This is an odd assertion given your view on “gossip”.

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟558,649.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
That is my point. Public criticism is a fancy name for gossip. You know it. I know it. The scriptures clearly instruct us to not do it. Yet you persist and that is very curious to me.

Oh wow what a load of nonsense. Gossip is typically at least somewhat speculative. I prefer to deal in things that have been confirmed.

So you did not make the connection. The kids were mocking Elisha, (Criticising his bald head!), God's anointed Priest. God did not like His Priest being mocked. God punished them for it. I am drawing a parrellel to Trump from that story. Understand?

So yes, I did make the point that Trump isnt a Priest so that you wouldn't say, Aha! Trumps no Priest, You Lie! Or something weird like that. I know he is not a Priest.

So if he’s not a priest, why try to make the comparison?

But the word on the street is that Trump had a visitation from God shortly after taking office.

BWAHAHAHA did Jim Bakker tell you about that visit before or after he tried to sell you on a $200 food bucket?

If he had a visit shortly after taking office, he seems to be overdue for a follow up given the tone of his Christmas greeting:

I didn't bring that up before because I wasnt there and I cant prove it.

ok, so literally gossip…

It seems to me that it is a bad idea to criticise or gossip about Trump because if God does have his hand on Trump...would you want to continue criticising him then?
I’ll take my chances.

We aint supposed to judge him!

Not what the bible says.
Gossip was a fairly big study for me not too long ago and what I learned was that Gossip about others is spoken through the mouth and it plants a seed of bitterness in your heart. If it is left to grow then it becomes a root of bitterness and we are told to diligently guard our heart. So I was just trying to warn the good Brothers & Sisters that gossip is not good.

It's the same way with forgiveness. We must be forgiving others who wrong us or the root of bitterness begins to grow and hardens our heart. They killed all of God's prophets, didn't they? Do you think God is pleased about that?

I don't understand why you turned on me and began criticising my words from other threads Sister. Can't you see that doing that totally misses the point I made?

You don't know if Trump was visited. I don't know either. But it has been said that he did. And if he did, then be happy for the man! Does Trump not deserve Salvation if the Lord lays it on his plate? Jesus died for Trump too, didn't He?

No second chances isn't what scripture says. It says forgive them 7 X 70 times per day. Does that apply to Trump too?
I “turned” because you started manipulating scripture to support an indefensible defense of Trump.

Reactions: Elliewaves
Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟487,028.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I'm not calling anybody out. I ,ade a general statement. SOunds like you are looking for a fight.
A worldview that considers asking a simple question "looking for a fight" is quite peculiar, almost as if it isn't based on knowledge about the real world obtained from answers to those sorts of questions.

Upvote 0