Trump paid me to find voter fraud. Then he lied.

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟143,302.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
I can't say for sure because I am not a part of his legal team, nor am I a member of hs Cabinet and administration.
No-one is part of his cabinet nor “administration“.

Reactions: Divide
Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟143,302.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
I didn't believe that then and I still don't believe it. Apparently, being in politics is all about who has the better liars on their side.

What would happen if by some outrageous reason that Trump wins in 2024? Will everyone then say that Trumb stole that election?! I bet tehy would lol! They've been after Trump for his entire venture into politics. Because Trump is dangerous to them by having his own money and he is not a member of the elite club! I pray for the man's saftey frequently, and his family. Like scripture says we should.
What do you believe?
Why is it important to you that your beliefs trump the “facts on the ground”?

Upvote 0

Divide

Apr 19, 2017
Columbus
✟81,201.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
What do you believe?
Why is it important to you that your beliefs trump the “facts on the ground”?

Well, that's too lomg for this thread so let's just say that I liked Trump since way before he got into politics and had already formed my opinion of him.

(This is a good question!) The answer is because the word on the street is not the same thing that is told on the tellyvision.America has been programmed to hate Trump. They are unrelenting in trying to discredit Trump and knowing what I know about government...makes it a big red flag for me. How about you? Do you think that Trump has been beaten by facts already? (Then why isnt he locked up?)

I'm not saying Trump is perfect. He's only a man. A good Bussinessman to so of course he knows to to be shady and takes all the advanteges that he can to come out on top just like anyone else. So why are entire newstreams totally dedicated to Trump propaganda? They sure want Trump ousted almost obsessively and I think that hurts the credibility of even any so called convictions ina court. All that could simply point to the judge has been bought. It doesn't make what they say on the telly true.

Facts on the ground! That's a good one. I think they are lying.

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟143,302.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Facts on the ground! That's a good one. I think they are lying.
Well, how nice for you!
But the long and the short of it is that President Trump lost the 2020 Presidential election fair and square.

Upvote 0

Belk

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟908,933.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Ok? I heard Trump say a couple different times that he has proof and it will be brought out at the proper time. Now how am I to know if that is absolute truth? I don't.

Neither does anyone on this thread, lol. And that is undeniably the media, lol.

Indeed. After all what is truth? You should probably just wash your hands of it.

Upvote 0

7thKeeper

Scion of the Devonian Sea
Jul 8, 2006
Finland
✟108,680.00
Country
Finland
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
In Relationship
I didn't believe that then and I still don't believe it. Apparently, being in politics is all about who has the better liars on their side.

What would happen if by some outrageous reason that Trump wins in 2024? Will everyone then say that Trumb stole that election?! I bet tehy would lol! They've been after Trump for his entire venture into politics. Because Trump is dangerous to them by having his own money and he is not a member of the elite club! I pray for the man's saftey frequently, and his family. Like scripture says we should.
Looking at past results of such events... No, they would not. That's the funny thing, only Trump and those who support his have stooped to this without any evidence to back it up.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟493,833.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Indeed he has. It seems that in typical Trump fashion, he has just decided to ignore that he was being booed and has decided that his supporters loved "the 'jab'", at least while he was president.

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟487,028.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Indeed he has. It seems that in typical Trump fashion, he has just decided to ignore that he was being booed and has decided that his supporters loved "the 'jab'", at least while he was president.

Hmm, while I'm a bit surprised he would antagonize the people left who will vote for him, I guess bragging without regard to consequences does fit the profile.

Seems like along with his "success" on abortion motivating voters to avoid him and his party, this is something his opponents could capitalize on.

Upvote 0

Nithavela

Apr 14, 2007
✟493,833.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Too much Trump Vodka? Or has that gone out of business too?
Gone out of business in 2011. You can still get it in Israel, though. (Don't ask me why, something with it being kosher, jewish religious rules and the way they get around them confuse me).

Upvote 0

Nithavela

Apr 14, 2007
✟493,833.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Hmm, while I'm a bit surprised he would antagonize the people left who will vote for him, I guess bragging without regard to consequences does fit the profile.
As for the people who are his base, they seem to have broadly forgiven him and have disassociated trump with "the 'jab'", too. They just hate on Faucci instead and everything is harmonious in Trumpland.

Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,770.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
I'm not saying Trump is perfect. He's only a man.
I am seeing this defense more and more lately. It shows that more and more some people are realizing that Trump has done many bad things, but the person saying this has still not come around to drop support for Trump. You will get there eventually.

• Haha
Reactions: Divide
Upvote 0

Matt5

Jun 12, 2019
Zürich
✟133,588.00
Country
Switzerland
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The overall game playing by Democrats causes one to lose faith in free and fair elections. For example, when windows to a room are covered with paper so monitors can't monitor. Or monitors being blocked or tricked. Or the ID game.

Yes, but you can't prove anything. Sigh.

This is all good when the game is against Trump, but what about when it is against others, like other Democrats in the primaries? Bernie Sanders in 2016?

Warren agrees DNC was rigged against Sanders [in 2016] - YouTube

"During the 2016 electoral-college process, third-party Green candidate Jill Stein, de facto acting as a DNC surrogate, claimed the 2016 ballot count was illegitimate. She thus sued in Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin claiming the voting machines were rigged. (To my knowledge the companies involved like ExpressVote XL did not sue Stein, Dominion-Voting-Systems-style for $1 billion). "

"Stein’s denialism arose mostly in reaction to the Clinton campaign that had loudly claimed “experts” found that Clinton tallies in those states did not meet her campaign’s pre-election expectations."

Victor Davis Hanson on X: "Who Are the Real Insurrectionaries? Part Two Hillary Clinton was joined in her later efforts to deny the legitimacy of the 2016 election by a large chorus of elected House members, and ex-president Jimmy Carter. Carter in 2019 echoed her charges: “And there's no doubt that the…" / X
https://twitter .com/VDHanson/status/1741992858171965630?s=03

I still remember the race below as it played out in real time. A close election with many recounts. Every time there was a recount, new ballots were discovered in Seattle. Naturally, the newly discovered ballots heavily favored the Democrat. And they needed to be counted too. So a recount wasn't actually a recount. Anyway, the judge was fine with all of this. The recounts and new ballot discoveries kept happening until the Democrat had enough to win. Then it was over.

Can you prove anything illegal happened?

Memories still raw for candidates from 2004 race for Washington governor - MyNorthwest.com

Upvote 0

Divide

Apr 19, 2017
Columbus
✟81,201.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Which posters are you calling out here? Please be specific.

I'm not calling anybody out. I ,ade a general statement. SOunds like you are looking for a fight. Keep looking brother, or ask them, they know who they are.

Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,770.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
The overall game playing by Democrats causes one to lose faith in free and fair elections.
Incorrect. This is exactly opposite. The proof is the republicans are the ones whining about voter fraud and losing most all of their court cases with no evidence of fraud. You are projecting.

• Informative
Reactions: KCfromNC
Upvote 0