Trump paid me to find voter fraud. Then he lied.

WolfGate

Site Supporter
Jun 14, 2004
South Carolina
✟449,551.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Stories that set the record straight about election innuendo are not typically broadcast in right-leaning media, which means that millions of people receive no information to help them make a more informed decision about what happened in 2020.

Seems many of those millions are here. Straight from the guy hired by Trump to investigate election fraud

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,665.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Some background on Ken Block. Trump paid his firm $750,000 to look for election fraud.

Ken Block, founder of the firm Simpatico Software Systems, studied more than a dozen voter fraud theories and allegations for Trump’s campaign in late 2020 and found they were “all false,” he said in an interview with The Washington Post.

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟143,618.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Some background on Ken Block. Trump paid his firm $750,000 to look for election fraud.

Ken Block, founder of the firm Simpatico Software Systems, studied more than a dozen voter fraud theories and allegations for Trump’s campaign in late 2020 and found they were “all false,” he said in an interview with The Washington Post.
Trump was pushing “the only way I can lose is if they cheat!”, shtick since August (at least), 2020, the Base had some time to come up with ways that that “cheating” might have happened. They didn’t pan out because there was no cheating, but “things” had to be “investigated”.

Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,770.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
There it is again....

No voter fraud and no stolen election taken from Trump, so he LIES and says it was stolen and his base believes him. Thousands of duped Americans now are convicted felons based upon Trump's LIES that it was stolen. There were at least 60 court cases proving no election fraud and multiple investigations by independent groups - still no election fraud.

Trump paid me to find voter fraud. Then he lied.​

Yet, people still believe him....LOL

Reactions: Pioneer3mm
Upvote 0

Akita Suggagaki

Jul 20, 2018
Midwest
✟283,621.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
There it is again....

No voter fraud and no stolen election taken from Trump, so he LIES and says it was stolen and his base believes him. Thousands of duped Americans now are convicted felons based upon Trump's LIES that it was stolen. There were at least 60 court cases proving no election fraud and multiple investigations by independent groups - still no election fraud.

Trump paid me to find voter fraud. Then he lied.​

Yet, people still believe him....LOL
But it is not funny at all. It is tragic, sad and ridiculous. Yes, that is where we are.
We, as a nation, no longer have a sense of decency, integrity or virtue. No role models we would want our children to emulate.

I cannot help but wonder how we got here. No doubt it as been a long complex path. Certainly cable "news" and other social media influences have contributed. But somewhere critical thinking and a desire for truth have also diminished.

Upvote 0

Matt5

Jun 12, 2019
Zürich
✟133,700.00
Country
Switzerland
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Watch the video:
Liz Harrington on X: "Thousands of fraudulent “presidential only” ballots were injected into the second machine count, with huge margins for Joe Biden This blank ballot pattern appears in at least 8 counties, including Fulton Georgia did not have the votes to justify its original Election “results.” https://t.co/7Z951zkKOc" / X

Georgia 2020:
Rasmussen Reports on X: "According to The Aftermath document, of the 67,284 ineligible votes cast in the 2020 election, "19,077 votes were assigned to records of voters who no longer lived in Georgia. 48,207 votes were assigned to voters who had moved to a different county within Georgia. Of the 19,077 votes, 16,986 were mail-in ballots. Of the 16,986 mail ballots, 8,984 were inactive according to state data." / X

“SUMMARY OF ELECTION FRAUD IN THE 2020 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION IN THE SWING STATES
These numbers are determinative and, in all cases, are hundreds of thousands of Votes per Swing State more than I needed to WIN that State. If the Republican Senate does…

A new poll by Rasmussen Reports added a new dimension -- rampant cheating by individual American voters.

“More than 20% of voters who used mail-in ballots in 2020 admit they participated in at least one form of election fraud…
21% of likely U.S. voters who voted by absentee or mail-in ballot in the 2020 election say they filled out a ballot, in part or in full, on behalf of a friend or family member, such as a spouse or child…”

…Nineteen percent (19%) of those who cast mail-in votes say a friend or family member filled out their ballot, in part or in full, on their behalf. Furthermore, 17% of mail-in voters say that in the 2020 election, they cast a ballot in a state where they were no longer a permanent resident. All of these practices are illegal…”
Cheaters Shouldn’t Win and Winners Shouldn’t Cheat UPDATED - American Thinker

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟143,618.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Watch the video:
Liz Harrington on X: "Thousands of fraudulent “presidential only” ballots were injected into the second machine count, with huge margins for Joe Biden This blank ballot pattern appears in at least 8 counties, including Fulton Georgia did not have the votes to justify its original Election “results.” https://t.co/7Z951zkKOc" / X

Georgia 2020:
Rasmussen Reports on X: "According to The Aftermath document, of the 67,284 ineligible votes cast in the 2020 election, "19,077 votes were assigned to records of voters who no longer lived in Georgia. 48,207 votes were assigned to voters who had moved to a different county within Georgia. Of the 19,077 votes, 16,986 were mail-in ballots. Of the 16,986 mail ballots, 8,984 were inactive according to state data." / X

“SUMMARY OF ELECTION FRAUD IN THE 2020 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION IN THE SWING STATES
These numbers are determinative and, in all cases, are hundreds of thousands of Votes per Swing State more than I needed to WIN that State. If the Republican Senate does…

A new poll by Rasmussen Reports added a new dimension -- rampant cheating by individual American voters.

Georgia had enough Electoral College votes to put Trump ahead?
Huh.

Upvote 0

Matt5

Jun 12, 2019
Zürich
✟133,700.00
Country
Switzerland
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Georgia had enough Electoral College votes to put Trump ahead?
Huh.

Well, the problem is not just in Georgia.

Peter Bernegger on X: "BOMBSHELL: how the 2020 Presidential election was stolen in Wisconsin. We found many election frauds, but here is the number one way - Sharon F. testified in Madison yesterday that City of Milwaukee election workers were not doing much and just milling around at about 4pm on…" / X

Report: Milwaukee DA Ignored 354 Potential Cases Of Illegal Voting

Heartland/Rasmussen Poll: One-in-Five Mail-In Voters Admit to Committing at Least One Kind of Voter Fraud During 2020 Election

2000 Mules Trailer

"2020 Election Fraud Is No Longer a Theory - It's a Fact" - Emerald Robinson Reports on the 2020 Election in Green Bay Run by a New York Attorney in the Hyatt Hotel | The Gateway Pundit | by Joe Hoft

Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,770.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
But it is not funny at all. It is tragic, sad and ridiculous. Yes, that is where we are.
We, as a nation, no longer have a sense of decency, integrity or virtue. No role models we would want our children to emulate.

I cannot help but wonder how we got here. No doubt it as been a long complex path. Certainly cable "news" and other social media influences have contributed. But somewhere critical thinking and a desire for truth have also diminished.
Yes - mass media did it. That's it....information overload based on opinionated commentary by everybody, from Facebook, to cable news, talk show radio, and the internet. The phrase 'ignorance is bliss' is underrated. A.I. will finish us off.

Upvote 0

JSRG

Apr 14, 2019
Midwest
✟161,213.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Given that claims of fraud are being thrown around here, I might as well throw out this article which seems to me to do a good job arguing that despite the claims of fraud, Biden did win the election:

Note that the author, while disliking Trump quite a bit, says (in that article itself) that he thinks "Biden is the greater danger" to the country and that he thinks it would be a sin to vote for Biden. So there really isn't bias towards Biden by the author of this article, which makes its argument more powerful.

But since not everyone is going to read an article (especially one that is perhaps a bit longer than it needs to be), I'll just include what seems, at least to me, to be the strongest portion, though I do recommend checking out the rest:

That brings me to the fourth way we know Biden won: the demographics.

The core of the stolen-election theory runs something like this: Trump got enough votes to win, but the Democrats hated Trump so much that their voters and officials manufactured Biden votes (and shredded Trump votes) in deep blue counties, especially big cities, in order to pull ahead of Trump late in the night. Trump won Wisconsin, until Milwaukee officials realized Biden was losing and started creating fraudulent votes for Milwaukee. That’s how Trump himself has always described the big-picture of the theory. It does have a certain obvious plausibility. It’s not far off from the stories we all heard growing up about Mayor Daly stealing elections in Chicago. And Democrats really did hate Trump enormously.

However, if the election was stolen, this definitely isn’t how it was done.

We know this because of the demographics.

Trump actually did better in the cities in 2020 than he did in 2016. His margin among black voters was the best of any Republican since Bob Dole in 1996. He trounced McCain and Romney among Hispanics, drawing the best GOP Hispanic numbers since Bush 2004. Overall, he gained 2.1% in big cities compared to his 2016 result. He even gained a point in Indian Country, which is some of the toughest territory for Republicans.

If Trump’s performance in cities improved compared to 2016, then that probably isn’t because of fraud. It would be really weird for Milwaukee County officials to fake an election result by giving more votes to Trump than he got the last time. Even if they did do fraud there, it would be the most incompetent fraud in history!

But, hang on, if Trump gained ground in the biggest Democratic strongholds on the map, how the heck did he lose?

Trump lost because Biden consistently eroded Trump’s margins in the suburbs, the exurbs, and even in the rural Midwest. These erosions weren’t huge, and they didn’t generally flip the local results. For example, in 2016, Trump won the exurbs by 15 points! In 2020, he still won the exurbs… but, this time, only by 12 points. Trump won by the skin of his teeth in 2016. Add up these losses, and they outweigh his gains in the cities, and he loses the election.

Take Waukesha County, the very comfortable county composed of people who don’t want to live in Milwaukee. This Republican stronghold has delivered so many elections to Republicans at the eleventh hour that it became a global punchline. Trump won Waukesha County, by a very comfortable 21 points! Waukesha is MAGA country!

But he won it by 28 in 2016.

This pattern replicates itself everywhere. Donald Trump didn’t lose the election in the cities. He lost the election out in the sticks, in deep-red Republican territory, because a small but decisive fraction of Republicans who supported him in 2016 (and Romney in 2012 and McCain in 2008) decided at some point between 2016 and 2020 that they were fed up with Donald Trump. They voted for Biden.

“But hang on, James! We’re looking for fraud here! We can’t just assume these Waukesha County figures are accurate!”

Well, alright, fair enough, so let’s go with that. Our original theory was that local Democratic officials conspired with downtrodden urban voters to stuff a handful of dense urban ballot boxes, boosting Biden’s margin in the cities and giving him the extra votes he needed to win the election.

However, the crucial counties where Biden unexpectedly ate into Trump’s margins are Republican counties. So now our theory has to be that local Republican officials conspired with a bunch of well-to-do white people who are spread out across dozens of miles of sprawling exurban estates to stuff ballot boxes for Joe Biden, a candidate those same officials overwhelmingly… opposed? Why would they do this? Why, at the very least, would they cover up for it?

Maybe the Biden campaign paid them off? A cool $100,000 check deposited in a bank account will silence a lot of mouths.

If that’s so, though, why’d they do the same thing in Canadian County, Oklahoma? That’s another exurban county, very similar to Waukesha in a lot of ways… except that it’s in very nearly the reddest state in the Union. Trump won every county in Oklahoma, including the urban counties like Tulsa, and it was never remotely in play. Nevertheless, we see the same pattern: Trump won the county by 51 points in 2016, but by only 43 points in 2020. It’s ruby-red either way, and you wouldn’t look twice at it if you were just eyeballing an election map, but that erosion happened across the country.

This leaves us with two possible theories:

1. The Biden campaign faked this consistent suburban/exurban erosion in Trump support by suborning tens of thousands of county elections officials, ballot counters, and poll workers, the vast majority of them Republicans who publicly profess love for Trump, not just in the crucial states, but in a vast conspiracy that carpeted the land from sea to shining sea, and yet somehow didn’t leak at all, not even once, even as the White House scoured the country, searching for the slightest scrap of evidence of voter fraud. These faked suburban/exurban votes delivered Biden to the White House. OR:
  2. During his time in office, President Trump alienated a small fraction of his former supporters, so they voted against him (or stayed home)—which, in a close election, was enough to make Biden the winner this time.
To me, the second theory is much more plausible on its face. It also fits with all the other evidence we have looked at.

I know that a sufficiently inventive theorist can always imagine a way to fit the evidence into the theory (rather than discarding a theory when it is defeated by the evidence), but, honestly, I would be interested in hearing the narrative where this theory makes anything like sense.

If we reject the theory that the Biden campaign blanketed Oklahoma and Wyoming with voter fraud in order to mask its implausibly difficult frauds in exurban Wisconsin, then we know that Biden won.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟143,618.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat

Peter Bernegger on X: "BOMBSHELL: how the 2020 Presidential election was stolen in Wisconsin. We found many election frauds, but here is the number one way - Sharon F. testified in Madison yesterday that City of Milwaukee election workers were not doing much and just milling around at about 4pm on…" / X

Heartland/Rasmussen Poll: One-in-Five Mail-In Voters Admit to Committing at Least One Kind of Voter Fraud During 2020 Election

2000 Mules Trailer

"2020 Election Fraud Is No Longer a Theory - It's a Fact" - Emerald Robinson Reports on the 2020 Election in Green Bay Run by a New York Attorney in the Hyatt Hotel | The Gateway Pundit | by Joe Hoft
Biden’s going to hammer the “we’re looking to the future, while Trump rails about the PAST!” all the way home!

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟143,618.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Apparently, according to his campaign video released today..... or was it yesterday, Biden is trying to hammer Trump and MAGA past actions.
To be fair there’s just that one term to go by on how “well” Trump did the job that he was elected to do.

Upvote 0

SimplyMe

Senior Veteran
Jul 19, 2003
the Great Basin
✟330,309.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Watch the video:

Georgia 2020:

The issue with this claim is that Georgia did three different recounts, the last one a hand recount (no machines used). In all three recounts, the numbers basically verified the initial totals -- the number of votes did vary a bit (as you would expect) and there were a couple of errors found but not enough to make much of a difference. Sorry, if there were thousands of fraudulent ballots injected to the second machine count, then you'd expect those number to vary considerably from the other counts -- but the numbers were essentially the same in all of them.

As for the out of state voters: Georgia has nearly 90,000 of its citizens serving active duty in the armed forces. Armed Forces members tend not to change their permanent address from their home state, nor are they required to. The exceptions tend to be if they are assigned to a state with no income tax, or they come from one of the high income tax states (like NY or California) and are stationed in a low income tax state. For example, all my time in the military, my permanent residence remained the state I was born in, despite the fact I never lived in my home state during the years I served. I also voted in every Presidential and Congressional election the entire time I was in the military, in my home state that I was not living in. As such, with nearly 90,000 active duty personnel from Georgia, it is unsurprising that almost 20,000 votes were mail-in ballots from people who had "moved from Georgia" -- but were still legal Georgia residents.

Also, as for people voting from a different county, that doesn't change state or national election results -- they were still valid Georgia voters. It wouldn't have change the result of the Presidential election. Other than that: 1) it takes six months to establish residency in Georgia, meaning people who moved in the six months prior to the election could not vote in their new location, so could only cast a ballot where they were previously registered; 2) students typically vote in their home elections, not in their college towns -- so likely would cast absentee ballots and; 3) various people likely were legitimately out of town, in other cities of the state on Election Day, and so needed to vote absentee.

Last, Georgia did conduct a vote audit, performed by the Georgia Bureau of Investigation. They did a signature match (which election workers had previously done). They found a few where they "disagreed" with election workers and didn't think signatures matched but, in every case, following up with the voter they found the person was a legal voter with permanent residence in the location they voted from. I'll admit, the audit was not as large as some Republicans would have liked but it is notable that they did not find fraud from their audit (which they should have if there were thousands of fraudulent votes).

And, again, a look at the actual evidence that was done by the DoJ, the various states, and even the firms hired by Trump shows that these claims are largely false; there was no fraud that would have changed the results of the election.

We had a thread discussing this topic, which covered a couple of interesting points. First, one of the questions that people point to is the one where a number of people claimed to have dropped a ballot for another person in a dropbox. The issue with this as "proof" of fraud is that several states allow people to do that for family living at the same address, or even for friends (depends on the state). As such, it isn't surprising that in those states a large percentage of people would not only take their own ballot to a dropbox/mailbox, but also that of a spouse. In fact, even in states where it is technically illegal, I suspect many people still do it not realizing it is not allowed.

The other question -- the big "gotcha" where they ask if you know someone who committed fraud is a meaningless question. For example, they might have heard of Ruby Freeman in the news and, while it turns out she did not commit fraud, they believed Giuliani's claims and said "yes" because they had heard of her. Or they may have suspected it of some "liberal" friend but had no knowledge. Asking a question of if you "know someone" who committed election fraud is meaningless -- particularly in an opinion poll where there is no follow up as to who they "know" or what evidence they might have.

I'm sorry, the 2020 election is likely the most investigated election ever and every investigation tends to confirm that there was no major fraud. This includes groups Trump hired and even Trump-supporting groups like the one that performed the audit in Arizona. Of course, in Arizona, the Trump supporters that ran that election found "so much fraud" (to be clear, this use of "fraud" is sarcasm) that Biden won by a larger margin than what Arizona originally claimed.

Upvote 0

SimplyMe

Senior Veteran
Jul 19, 2003
the Great Basin
✟330,309.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
To be fair there’s just that one term to go by on how “well” Trump did the job that he was elected to do.

And, to be even more fair, Trump is only going to highlight his first three years. He doesn't want to talk about his handling of the pandemic; to include the collapse of the economy, rising gas prices, and inflation that started in his fourth year and that Biden was forced to fix.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟487,045.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Watch the video:

Georgia 2020:

Wow, this is really important information. It is strange that none of it was presented in court, which coincidentally is a place where lying about these sorts of things has significant penalties. Makes one wonder why the people spouting these claims chose not to do so.

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟487,045.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
And, to be even more fair, Trump is only going to highlight his first three years. He doesn't want to talk about his handling of the pandemic; to include the collapse of the economy, rising gas prices, and inflation that started in his fourth year and that Biden was forced to fix.
Kinda ironic he can't take credit for his help getting vaccines out quickly, since that will alienate the people he needs to vote for him.
Who would have guessed that basing an entire administration on lies would have consequences?

Upvote 0

WolfGate

Site Supporter
Jun 14, 2004
South Carolina
✟449,551.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

2000 Mules Trailer

You are choosing to believe reports that have been debunked multiple times. More to the point, you are choosing to believe reports that were never presented in court, where lying has consequences, but only presented through media, where lying has no consequences. It's intuitively obvious why that happened that way. At this point, people who chose to believe Trump won the election are being willfully ignorant.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟493,933.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Yes - mass media did it. That's it....information overload based on opinionated commentary by everybody, from Facebook, to cable news, talk show radio, and the internet. The phrase 'ignorance is bliss' is underrated. A.I. will finish us off.
What's going to finish us off is climate change and wars over dwindling natural ressources and arable land, with a short phase of mad-max style anarchy.

Upvote 0

NxNW

Nov 30, 2019
NW
✟195,168.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Watch the video:
Liz Harrington on X: "Thousands of fraudulent “presidential only” ballots were injected into the second machine count, with huge margins for Joe Biden This blank ballot pattern appears in at least 8 counties, including Fulton Georgia did not have the votes to justify its original Election “results.”

Did she say this under oath?

No?

Why not?

Upvote 0