Trump on tape asking county level election workers to not certify the results for Biden: "we'll get you lawyers"

rturner76

Domine non-sum dignus
Site Supporter
May 10, 2011
Twin Cities
✟734,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
Why are they getting a handout for assumed discrimination if they already proved it in court and got paid?
Not everyone did and the payment doesn't apply to those who still experience it.
And if it's wrong to discriminate against a race of farmers...why is it OK when they're white?
That's the thing. Nobody is discriminating against white farmers.
Or are you saying that the way people saw things in the past affected the way they acted then?
It also affected the society that they created. You seem to not understand how a racist system is perpetuated I assume it's because you are not racist and see only the best in people but don't believe that there is a class system in this country.
Right and I don't think that war time military order is necessarily a legal thing. It might have been made in haste....or to break his enemies in the south....unfortunately I don't know enough about Sherman to say what he was thinking when he gave that order.
Or, maybe he thought that the people who enslaved an entire population of people should give them a hand in establishing their own independence.
Are you referring to the one made after he was kicked off all others?
Yes, most modern businesses don't support their president lying to the public and promoting white nationalism. Kind of like most businesses (at least the ones with a union) don't support their boss lying to them and promoting white supremacy in the workforce.
And? Aren't you arguing about how you want a white guy to win the coming election?
Is there a viable black candidate? Is there a woman, East Indian, or Southeast Asian candidate? I vote for the best option to keep Trump out of office. I surely would vote for Keith Ellison if he was running but there is no possible way that this country would elect a Muslim.
You think slaves were shipped here for 400 years?
No but the government that made it leagal to only enslave blacks is still in power and will be for the foreseeable future.
Who did then? And why are you blaming all your problems on white men instead of them?
The indiginous people of "America" first built this nation. The white man created the government that enslaved people of color and attempted to genocide the real leaders in this nation and all of their people. Evil stuff.
Are you referring the various native American tribes?
Yes
Yes, it already existed...but it's new to you
And my family members were forced into it by white slave owners. It's new to everyone that isn't indigenous. They were here thousands of years before it was "discovered"
I don't understand what it is you're trying to say here.
Yeah, you don't understand a lot about real life.
If you want to see it as greed...fine.

I don't think that's the case. Why should they get relief?
Because they have been mistreated.
I don't think we can make student loans interest free. What would be the limitations on who can get student loans in that situation?
The limit would be the cost of tuition and rent as long as one can maintain a 2.0 and go full-time.
If you're the victim of racial discrimination in banking...you can sue and seek restitution. Many many black people have...so it seems like a system that works.
It works much better for white men. Blacks can't "rely" on a fair court system.
What makes you think the bankers are white nationalists?
Because most of them vote for and support candidates like Trump who will lower their taxes and give them more ways to duck their tax bills like he does. A billionaire who pays 0 dollars in taxes is a banker's dream. Make the middle and lower-class people pay them. Just like the Noble Lords in Europe who paid no tax but their serf did. They are keen to recreate that system and they are doing a good job.
Or do you imagine I'm involved in some conspiracy against black people?

Wanna take a look?
I did. it was an atrocity
Goodyear? Or Firestone? I forget who was involved in that
Whoever lined Regan's pockets reaped the benefits.
Yeah? What did they tell you? Where are they now?
I don't know where they are now, this was in the 90's. They were young men in the rubber trade who had the fields they worked taken over by the government that our Commander in Chief propped up led by American Green Beret. When you hear the stories of people with first-hand experience of being stalked by the military, you tend to not believe everything that Fox News tells us.
I don't know if the CIA is shipping those drugs. Looks like Mexican cartels to me, working with US associates of various gangs.
Yes, Cartels with the protection of the CIA. It's how they help control governments is South America and destroy undesirables here.
Conspiracy theory stuff. I'll grant the CIA definitely shipped coke for awhile, but there’s not a lot to suggest they're doing it now or have been for decades.
Since they got away with it Scott-free and the organizers at the top like Olly North were made heroes. Why would that even slow down?
Ok...where are we talking about?
Tulsa
Regardless, feel free at any point to explain what this has to do with now...because I don't understand what something that happened in Tulsa...long ago...has to do with anything.
The children that had their homes burned down still live there and so do their children. It seems that you think when something traumatic happens to a community it has no effect on the people who live there. I don't know where you get the idea that the past has no effect on the fututr but it does. The past is what the future is built on. I also don believe that you consider dause and effect. Like a traumatic experience is forgotten as soon as the experience is over. I am happy for you that either you have not experienced anything traumatic or that the trauma had no effect on the way you think but for most people it has a big effect.

Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟437,526.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Not everyone did and the payment doesn't apply to those who still experience it.

1. It was a class action suit. I don't know if every black farmer was included, nor do I know that they should be.

2. If any face ongoing discrimination, they can file a lawsuit. It clearly works.

That's the thing. Nobody is discriminating against white farmers.

That's exactly what happened. Biden discriminated against white farmers.

It also affected the society that they created.

Ok...people's perceptions affect their actions and society.

You seem to not understand how a racist system is perpetuated

I don't know what you mean by "racist system".

Or, maybe he thought that the people who enslaved an entire population of people should give them a hand in establishing their own independence.

Maybe. Who knows?

Yes, most modern businesses don't support their president lying to the public

Of course they do.

and promoting white nationalism.

I don't think Trump promoted white nationalism.

Is there a viable black candidate?

Tim Scott?
No but the government that made it leagal to only enslave blacks is still in power and will be for the foreseeable future.

What government is that?

The indiginous people of "America" first built this nation.

What did they build?

And my family members were forced into it by white slave owners. It's new to everyone that isn't indigenous. They were here thousands of years before it was "discovered"

Ok.

Yeah, you don't understand a lot about real life.

I don't understand what you wrote.

Because they have been mistreated.

By whom?

The limit would be the cost of tuition and rent as long as one can maintain a 2.0 and go full-time.

So anyone capable of doing this should get an interest free loan?

It works much better for white men. Blacks can't "rely" on a fair court system.

Actually, the standard for a white man claiming racial discrimination is higher.

Because most of them vote for and support candidates like Trump who will lower their taxes and give them more ways to duck their tax bills like he does.

Didn't you just say most modern businesses don't like Trump?

I did. it was an atrocity

Before Firestone...back when it was just black people. Fascinating stuff. Wanna see how it went?

Yes, Cartels with the protection of the CIA.

I don't think they need the CIAs protection.

Since they got away with it Scott-free and the organizers at the top like Olly North were made heroes. Why would that even slow down?

Ok.

Tulsa

The children that had their homes burned down still live there and so do their children.

It happened in 1921.

If anyone was 1 yo then...they'd be over 100 now. I don't think anyone who lived through it is alive.

It seems that you think when something traumatic happens to a community it has no effect on the people who live there.

I'm sure it does. Perception and all.

I don't know where you get the idea that the past has no effect on the fututr but it does.

Never said it didn't...in fact, all of the past has an effect on today....not just the parts you think important.

I also don believe that you consider dause and effect.

I do...we all know cause precedes effect.

Upvote 0

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

My dad died 1/12/2023. I'm still devastated.
Jul 1, 2007
Native Land
✟332,254.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
What I don't get is why there are so many corrupt people willing to help him. Why did they go along with it, rather than tell him to go get stuffed.
Because Trump is good at brainwashing and manipulating people minds.

Upvote 0

stevil

Godless and without morals
Feb 5, 2011
✟249,915.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Because Trump is good at brainwashing and manipulating people minds.
He speaks up in social media and enough of his base then won't vote for the person that he attacks. Some of his base will contact that person with death threats. And some of those might physically that person, although that is rare. They do his dirty work for him. They are too stupid to realize that mob bosses paid their henchmen. Doing trumps dirty work by crowd source means they do it for free. And pay with time in prison. Trump doesn't pardon the nobody plebs he only pardons his millionaire elite swamp creatures

Upvote 0