Vermont
✟326,124.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
What if the swamp was filled with only the best? I guess you would need to hire and fire some of the best.

Hopefully you will take a moment and realize the total illogic of your comments. Also, whoever "someone" is you must realize that this "bus" story is a total fabrication, of course it is possible that many of the trump cult live in an alternative universe....

Upvote 0

dad

Undefeated!
Site Supporter
Jan 17, 2005
✟25,524.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
So no, you don't have any sort of proof the conversation took place but you want to believe it's true so it is? :scratch:

Well, you should then hope it's as successful as the one he's conducting, because he's getting convictions and results left and right. He seems to have the President so afraid he's thinking of firing him for doing his job so well. :)

and we all know: "opinions are like noses, we all have them and we all pick our own." :D
tulc(actually prefers facts over opinions) ;)
Fact: previous admin was anti Christian in many ways. Fact: in some areas Trump has been less that way.

Opinion: you think the inquisition is fair. Opinion: I think it is biased.

Ho hum

Upvote 0

Jamsie

Site Supporter
Aug 2, 2017
Vermont
✟326,124.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Fact: previous admin was anti Christian in many ways. Fact: in some areas Trump has been less that way.
Opinion: you think the inquisition is fair. Opinion: I think it is biased. Ho hum

It is just as valid to state -
Fact: Previous Admin. was Christian in many ways.
Fact. Current Admin. makes a mockery of Christianity.

Opinion: Substantial evidence that the "inquisition" is in fact fair.
Opinion: It is fully warranted, any bias is self inflicted.

• Agree
Reactions: tulc
Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Fact: previous admin was anti Christian in many ways.
Proof?
Fact: in some areas Trump has been less that way.
more proof?

Opinion: you think the inquisition is fair.
your opinion of what I think isn't based on the truth or facts, it's simply an opinion. :)

Opinion: I think it is biased.
Good to know. :wave:

In my opinion you sound like someone in need of some coffee and a couple of doughnuts: :coffee::doughnut::doughnut:
tulc(hope that helps) :)

Upvote 0

Ringo84

Separation of Church and State expert
Jul 31, 2006
A Cylon Basestar
Visit site
✟121,289.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
This """president""" is an existential threat to our country. We need to get him out of office as soon as Constitutionally and legally possible. Insulting our law enforcement and accusing them of bias is undermining the rule of law and the institutions of our government - all in the service of a criminal president and his criminal administration.
Ringo

Upvote 0

Followers4christ

Love my wife, 2 sons and Daughter. God is great!!
Jun 17, 2005
Caldwell, Idaho
Visit site
✟30,651.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
...you mean like him already admitting he paid a inappropriate content star $130,000 hush money to not talk about her affair with President Trump just before the election, length of rope?
tulc(is just curious) :wave:

You do know Trump was not the first president to have an affair right? John F. Kennedy considered by many to be one of the greatest Presidents to ever take office slept with many women and even had the Secret Service cover it up. John F. Kennedy was also quoted in saying “If I don’t have sex every day, I get a headache,” . We could also go in to somewhat more recent history with Bill Clinton who had an affair with a intern. Affairs are nothing new in the White House sorry to to burst that bubble that many of our leaders are weak men when it comes to temptation of the flesh. People in power need more accountability and more transparency to the ones they trust to keep them on the right path. Accountability is huge when you are in a position of power and having someone who can call you out when needed is very valuable. As the saying goes "criticism is more valuable than praise".

All the president’s women

The Sex Life of JFK

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You do know Trump was not the first president to have an affair right? (snip)
...you do know this thread is about President Trump thinking about firing Mueller, right? I ask because I'm not sure why you want to bring up all those people who aren't President Trump and also have nothing to do with his firing Mueller? If you'd like to discuss past President's affairs I'd suggest starting a thread in the appropriate forum for that. :wave:
tulc(is always surprised how hard it is for President Trump supporters to remember what the OP in these threads is) :sorry:

Upvote 0

hedrick

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Feb 8, 2009
New Jersey
✟1,149,208.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
Has anyone considered what would actually happen if he fired Mueller? Would questions just go away? No. First of all, evidence is in the hands of other prosecutors. Second, investigative journalists would have a field day. I think the results would be worse for Trump than one investigation whose record for not leaking is quite good.

Upvote 0

Followers4christ

Love my wife, 2 sons and Daughter. God is great!!
Jun 17, 2005
Caldwell, Idaho
Visit site
✟30,651.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
...you do know this thread is about President Trump thinking about firing Mueller, right? I ask because I'm not sure why you want to bring up all those people who aren't President Trump and also have nothing to do with his firing Mueller? If you'd like to discuss past President's affairs I'd suggest starting a thread in the appropriate forum for that. :wave:
tulc(is always surprised how hard it is for President Trump supporters to remember what the OP in these threads is) :sorry:
You do know you first mentioned about the affair when this thread was about firing Mueller not about the affair. So you took this thread off subject so if you want to blame someone blame yourself. The term "length of rope" is silly when we bring it in context that Trump was not the first to do this in office and will not be the last.

Also let's remember you did the same thing with Obama was in office you mentioned Bush in threads about Obama. Lol so let's stop that foolish game.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Ringo84

Separation of Church and State expert
Jul 31, 2006
A Cylon Basestar
Visit site
✟121,289.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Has anyone considered what would actually happen if he fired Mueller? Would questions just go away? No. First of all, evidence is in the hands of other prosecutors. Second, investigative journalists would have a field day. I think the results would be worse for Trump than one investigation whose record for not leaking is quite good.

Politifact has an article about it. The short answer is that although firing Rosenstein would be brazen and a pretty clear obstruction of justice, it's not necessarily a clear path to firing Mueller - at least not anytime soon:

Can Donald Trump fire Special Counsel Robert Mueller?
Ringo

Upvote 0

hedrick

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Feb 8, 2009
New Jersey
✟1,149,208.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
Politifact has an article about it. The short answer is that although firing Rosenstein would be brazen and a pretty clear obstruction of justice, it's not necessarily a clear path to firing Mueller - at least not anytime soon:

Can Donald Trump fire Special Counsel Robert Mueller?
Ringo
I saw an interesting editorial, which seems plausible to me. Under the Constitution, the President is the head of the executive. That implies the power to fire. Rules within the executive can't interfere with the President's constitutional authority over the executive. A law might be able to, but even then there's a risk that the law could end up being unconstitutional.

The article you point to says there was a previous decision by the Supreme Court that disagrees with this, however.

In context I agree that it would be obstruction of justice. But I think the only way to hold the President accountable for that is impeachment. I don't think that's going to happen. It was obvious what Trump was like when he was elected. It's going to take something much worse to have any effect on him. I don't think that's likely.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You do know you first mentioned about the affair when this thread was about firing Mueller not about the affair. So you took this thread off subject so if you want to blame someone blame yourself.
Fine let's look at what I said:
this is the quote I was responding to:
I expect that the FBI is not going to find anything and then Trump will give them a lesson on the consequences of messing with him and his people. I do not know anything about Michael Cohen. But if he is Trump's personal attorney, then you can be sure that he is smart enough that the FBI is not going to find anything that would incriminate him.

First you have to give people lots and lots of rope, then you can show others what idiots they are.
specifically I was responding to the bolded portion when I said:
...you mean like him already admitting he paid a inappropriate content star $130,000 hush money to not talk about her affair with President Trump just before the election, length of rope? Or you mean like all those other associates and aides and lawyers of President Trump who have already been convicted by Prosecutor Muller?
if you look at what I said it wasn't actually about President Trump's affair, it was addressing information about President Trumps attorney having already admitting to paying the inappropriate content star off. And that was (in context) about the article posted in the OP. You're the who wanted to make it about Presidents having affairs. :wave:

The term "length of rope" is silly when we bring it in context that Trump was not the first to do this in office and will not be the last.
Not sure why you're posting this in a response to me when you should be telling that to joshua 1 9, he's the one who brought up "length of rope" not me. :)

Also let's remember you did the same thing with Obama was in office you mentioned Bush in threads about Obama.
I'm sorry you think that, but since this thread isn't about President Obama or President Bush shouldn't you start another thread to discuss that in if that's what you want to discuss? :scratch:

Lol so let's stop that foolish game.
I agree, so how about if we simply stick to the OP and discuss that instead of "ropes", past Presidents affairs or my posting habits during President Obama's administration? :)
tulc(thinks that seems reasonable) :oldthumbsup:

Upvote 0

dad

Undefeated!
Site Supporter
Jan 17, 2005
✟25,524.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
your opinion of what I think isn't based on the truth or facts, it's simply an opinion. :)
It would not be possible on this forum to frame the battle in the US as between good and evil. Therefore no discussion can take place.

Toodaloo

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It would not be possible on this forum to frame the battle in the US as between good and evil. Therefore no discussion can take place.
If you want to discuss what you can't discuss in this forum I'm afraid you're going to have to start a thread about that, this thread isn't about that. :wave:

huh...first "ho hum" now "toodaloo" ...sounds like a "Lumineers" song. :D
tulc(is afraid this thread isn't about the "Lumineers" but he does like some of their stuff) :sorry:

Upvote 0