loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Trump: 'Many people have said' I should fire Mueller
President Trump said Monday said "many people" have suggested he fire Robert Mueller, renewing speculation over the fate of the special counsel's probe into Russian meddling in the 2016 election.

During a meeting with military officials, Trump was asked about Mueller, who issued a referral that helped lead to a Monday FBI raid on Michael Cohen, Trump's personal attorney.

“We’ll see what happens. Many people have said, 'you should fire him.' Again, they found nothing and in finding nothing that’s a big statement,” Trump said, claiming Mueller's team is biased and has "the biggest conflicts of interest I have ever seen."

“I think it’s a disgrace, what’s going on,” Trump added.
Agents reportedly seized communications between Cohen and Trump, tax documents and records related to Cohen's $130,000 payment to adult-film star Stormy Daniels.

The Washington Post reported that Cohen is being investigated for possible bank fraud and campaign finance violations.
tulc(is going to make some pop corn and watch!) :D

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Trump: 'Many people have said' I should fire Mueller

tulc(is going to make some pop corn and watch!) :D
I expect that the FBI is not going to find anything and then Trump will give them a lesson on the consequences of messing with him and his people. I do not know anything about Michael Cohen. But if he is Trump's personal attorney, then you can be sure that he is smart enough that the FBI is not going to find anything that would incriminate him.

First you have to give people lots and lots of rope, then you can show others what idiots they are.

• Optimistic
Reactions: archer75
Upvote 0

Stormy

Senior Contributor
Jun 16, 2002
St. Louis, Mo
Visit site
✟51,954.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Others
I don't care if Trump fires Muller or not. But he is no longer pursuing the Russia connection to Trump. He is off looking for past wrongs of anyone connected to Trump. That was not the basis for the special prosecutor appointment. He is taking millions of taxpayer money and I doubt if Muller will ever willingly give up his job.

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I expect that the FBI is not going to find anything and then Trump will give them a lesson on the consequences of messing with him and his people. I do not know anything about Michael Cohen. But if he is Trump's personal attorney, then you can be sure that he is smart enough that the FBI is not going to find anything that would incriminate him.

First you have to give people lots and lots of rope, then you can show others what idiots they are.
...you mean like him already admitting he paid a inappropriate content star $130,000 hush money to not talk about her affair with President Trump just before the election, length of rope? Or you mean like all those other associates and aides and lawyers of President Trump who have already been convicted by Prosecutor Muller? Or these diabolical criminal geniuses:
Manafort Left an Incriminating Paper Trail Because He Couldn’t Figure Out How to Convert PDFs to Word Files
One new detail from the indictment, however, points to just how unsophisticated Manafort seems to have been. Here’s the relevant passage from the indictment. I’ve bolded the most important bits:

Manafort and Gates made numerous false and fraudulent representations to secure the loans. For example, Manafort provided the bank with doctored [profit and loss statements] for [Davis Manafort Inc.] for both 2015 and 2016, overstating its income by millions of dollars. The doctored 2015 DMI P&L submitted to Lender D was the same false statement previously submitted to Lender C, which overstated DMI’s income by more than $4 million. The doctored 2016 DMI P&L was inflated by Manafort by more than $3.5 million. To create the false 2016 P&L, on or about October 21, 2016, Manafort emailed Gates a .pdf version of the real 2016 DMI P&L, which showed a loss of more than $600,000. Gates converted that .pdf into a “Word” document so that it could be edited, which Gates sent back to Manafort. Manafort altered that “Word” document by adding more than $3.5 million in income. He then sent this falsified P&L to Gates and asked that the “Word” document be converted back to a .pdf, which Gates did and returned to Manafort. Manafort then sent the falsified 2016 DMI P&L .pdf to Lender D.

So here’s the essence of what went wrong for Manafort and Gates, according to Mueller’s investigation: Manafort allegedly wanted to falsify his company’s income, but he couldn’t figure out how to edit the PDF. He therefore had Gates turn it into a Microsoft Word document for him, which led the two to bounce the documents back-and-forth over email. As attorney and blogger Susan Simpson notes on Twitter, Manafort’s inability to complete a basic task on his own seems to have effectively “created an incriminating paper trail.”

View image on Twitter

Susan Simpson@TheViewFromLL2

https://twitter.com/TheViewFromLL2/status/966807752696909826

Y'all I'm dying, Manafort created an incriminating paper trail because he needed someone to help him convert a Word doc to PDF.

5:51 PM - Feb 22, 2018

In Manafort’s defense, converting documents to and from Word could be easier. Not having tried it for a while, I attempted to transform my Word draft of this blog post into a PDF. I confess that I did fumble a bit at first (it’s been a while), but I eventually managed to get the job done. According to my stopwatch, the full ordeal took me 42 seconds. It involves a few steps, but there are plenty of accessible tutorials out there if you get lost.
:scratch:
tulc(is just curious) :wave:

Upvote 0

Jamsie

Site Supporter
Aug 2, 2017
Vermont
✟326,124.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

"In addition, I argued for another obvious and long overdue action: severing any and all ties with his personal counsel Michael Cohen. Cohen’s reckless and ham-handed lawyering has seriously undermined Trump’s position and he could very well find his bar license in jeopardy due to his prior actions. Despite Cohen’s radioactive reputation and worsening legal position, Trump decided that the night before the 60 Minutes interview with Stormy Daniels was a good time to have dinner with Cohen at Mar-O-Lago. It was a baffling decision when any competent lawyer would be insulating Trump from Cohen." Jonathan Turley

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
"In addition, I argued for another obvious and long overdue action: severing any and all ties with his personal counsel Michael Cohen. Cohen’s reckless and ham-handed lawyering has seriously undermined Trump’s position and he could very well find his bar license in jeopardy due to his prior actions. Despite Cohen’s radioactive reputation and worsening legal position, Trump decided that the night before the 60 Minutes interview with Stormy Daniels was a good time to have dinner with Cohen at Mar-O-Lago. It was a baffling decision when any competent lawyer would be insulating Trump from Cohen." Jonathan Turley
I do not see where he did anything wrong. It is just another attack on Trump. We can pretty much expect this sort of thing daily. Nothing ever comes out of it. This has been going on for well over a year and it never amounts to anything.

Upvote 0

Jamsie

Site Supporter
Aug 2, 2017
Vermont
✟326,124.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I do not see where he did anything wrong. It is just another attack on Trump. We can pretty much expect this sort of thing daily. Nothing ever comes out of it. This has been going on for well over a year and it never amounts to anything.

Oh, I don't know perhaps Mike Flynn, trump, jr., Papadopolous, Manafort, Kushner, those others already cooperating w/Mueller and soon to be many others would disagree. I think that the investigation has gone on so long, though most do, is because the corruption by Trump associates is so widespread and far reaching...

Upvote 0

dad

Undefeated!
Site Supporter
Jan 17, 2005
✟25,524.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

I guess if there was money paid to quiet the inappropriate content star, that could be illegal? Also, if there was any connection to the thug who threatened the woman, that would be a death blow to Trump.

My guess is that Trump may have to go down fighting, and take them all on. It reminds me of Dan 11:26 Yea, they that feed of the portion of his meat shall destroy him, and his army shall overflow: and many shall fall down slain. 27 And both these kings' hearts shall be to do mischief, and they shall speak lies at one table; but it shall not prosper: for yet the end shall be at the time appointed.

That prophesy has to do with probably the very end time days, and the final leader...etc. So it may not literally be about Trump. But prophesy tends to suddenly jump hundreds or thousands of years into the future, sometimes mid verse when talking about something else. So who knows?

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I guess if there was money paid to quiet the inappropriate content star, that could be illegal?
Before the election Trump was on the Howard Stern show bragging about his relationships with women. The issue has nothing to do with paying her money. The issue has to do with campaign contributions. They are saying the money that the attorney paid the inappropriate content star could be an illegal campaign contribution which is nonsense. All the time Hillary was taking bribes in the form of so called speaker fees for her husband for people to buy the right to buy guns and implements of war from her. If you want to start to investigate campaign contributions it is Hillary and her husband and her son Obama that will end up being convicted. Trump is not even on trial here.

If people want to investigate illegal contributions then let the games begin and lets look at Hillary. We could even look at the close to one million dollars a year that he daughter gets paid for her part in all of this. IF anyone was doing anything illegal it was Hillary and her people, not Trump. Hillary from the beginning has had a huge problem getting a FBI clearance for the people she appointed because they are a bunch of criminals. When Bill was president a lot of the people they tried to appoint were disqualified just because they hired illegal immigrants for servants in their homes. Not to mention the issues of not paying or treating those people right. If anyone was lawless it was Hillary not Trump. He is a developer and he deals with laws and inspectors every day of his life. He has a very high level of accountability that Hillary could never, ever stand up to.

IF this is the game they want to play, then let the games begin. Because it was Team Hillary out breaking the laws NOT Trump.

Hillary-meme.jpg
CkWxt8rWUAAhr1h.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My guess is that Trump may have to go down fighting, and take them all on.
He does that every day of his life. That is what Trump does for a living, he is a warrior. Look at Cahn's book: The Paradigm. Trump is compared to Jehu in the bible. He was made king over over Israel after Jezebel was defeated. When they went to anoint him they found Jehu in a military encampment because he was engaged in battle. At the time Israel was on the verge of apostasy just like we see in American before Trump was elected.

In the Bible when Jezebel was defeated she was eaten by the dogs. (1kings21:23) Today we live in the age of grace so the dogs lick her wounds. In the Bible dogs are considered unclean, unholy and violent. They are also symbolic of spiritual uncleanness, theological evil and destructiveness.

Upvote 0

dad

Undefeated!
Site Supporter
Jan 17, 2005
✟25,524.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Before the election Trump was on the Howard Stern show bragging about his relationships with women. The issue has nothing to do with paying her money. The issue has to do with campaign contributions. They are saying the money that the attorney paid the inappropriate content star could be an illegal campaign contribution which is nonsense. All the time Hillary was taking bribes in the form of so called speaker fees for her husband for people to buy the right to buy guns and implements of war from her. If you want to start to investigate campaign contributions it is Hillary and her husband and her son Obama that will end up being convicted. Trump is not even on trial here.

If people want to investigate illegal contributions then let the games begin and lets look at Hillary. We could even look at the close to one million dollars a year that he daughter gets paid for her part in all of this. IF anyone was doing anything illegal it was Hillary and her people, not Trump. Hillary from the beginning has had a huge problem getting a FBI clearance for the people she appointed because they are a bunch of criminals. When Bill was president a lot of the people they tried to appoint were disqualified just because they hired illegal immigrants for servants in their homes. Not to mention the issues of not paying or treating those people right. If anyone was lawless it was Hillary not Trump. He is a developer and he deals with laws and inspectors every day of his life. He has a very high level of accountability that Hillary could never, ever stand up to.

IF this is the game they want to play, then let the games begin. Because it was Team Hillary out breaking the laws NOT Trump.
Well, OK, guess he has nothing to worry about.

It occurs to me that a personal lawyer of any billionaire might have some sort of info about something, somehow, somewhere, that might either be against the law, or be seen as dirt. A fishing expedition would likely be in fertile waters.

• Agree
Reactions: tulc
Upvote 0

dad

Undefeated!
Site Supporter
Jan 17, 2005
✟25,524.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
He does that every day of his life. That is what Trump does for a living, he is a warrior. Look at Cahn's book: The Paradigm. Trump is compared to Jehu in the bible. He was made king over over Israel after Jezebel was defeated. When they went to anoint him they found Jehu in a military encampment because he was engaged in battle. At the time Israel was on the verge of apostasy just like we see in American before Trump was elected.

In the Bible when Jezebel was defeated she was eaten by the dogs. (1kings21:23) Today we live in the age of grace so the dogs lick her wounds. In the Bible dogs are considered unclean, unholy and violent. They are also symbolic of spiritual uncleanness, theological evil and destructiveness.
Well, my idea of a warrior is not someone that gets led by the nose by warmongers, to drop bombs on children and civilians. My idea of a fighter for the right cause would be someone who said something like...'who really gassed those poor people'? Or maybe..'we are better that terrorists the US wastes too much money on war, let's, and will not torture people like they do'. Or perhaps 'the US is the biggest seller of arms and spends too much on war while the world starves, let's fix that' (rather than 'let's spend even more on war')

• Agree
Reactions: tulc
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Anything is an improvement on the wicked witch of the west, one would think.
After this President has been in office for slightly over a year I'd have to say: apparently not. :wave:
tulc(wasn't aware "wicked witch of the west" had run for President but is pretty sure even a fictional character could do a better job then the reality tv show host people actually got into the office) :oldthumbsup:

Upvote 0

dad

Undefeated!
Site Supporter
Jan 17, 2005
✟25,524.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
After this President has been in office for slightly over a year I'd have to say: apparently not. :wave:
tulc(wasn't aware "wicked witch of the west" had run for President but is pretty sure even a fictional character could do a better job then the reality tv show host people actually got into the office) :oldthumbsup:

Could it be the pro life thing that makes you hate Trump?

Upvote 0