Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟368,036.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Here is another example of the liberal media machine taking his very clear statements and twisting them into something totally nonsensical.

Sure the words coming out of his mouth were: "This is more work than in my previous life. I thought it would be easier" but what he meant was "I'm really competent and, while challenging, I feel that I am sufficiently prepared, qualified and ready to be the leader of the most impactful country on the planet."

The prejudice against this president is really awful. It's getting so bad that even Trump HIMSELF is prejudice against his own ability.

Upvote 0

tstor

Apr 28, 2017
Maryland
✟45,260.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Celibate
In a display of his usual weapons grade ignorance and utter lack of shame, Trump admitted in an interview that he, "thought it would be easier."
I gather that this is because opposition is so strong. He did not expect Congress to sit on their hands like they have. I just wonder where their thumbs are.

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟368,036.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
I would venture a guess, many presidents come to the is realization.
I'm not sure they do. Maybe they would say "Wow! This is hard". But I don't think most presidents go into the job thinking it will be EASY.

Upvote 0

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I'm not sure they do. Maybe they would say "Wow! This is hard". But I don't think most presidents go into the job thinking it will be EASY.

I think that has more to do with how Trump speaks, than anything else. The dude speaks in more raw and simplistic tones, than most who have been president.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

evoeth

Man trying to figure things out
Mar 5, 2014
✟130,622.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Here is another example of the liberal media machine taking his very clear statements and twisting them into something totally nonsensical.

Sure the words coming out of his mouth were: "This is more work than in my previous life. I thought it would be easier" but what he meant was "I'm really competent and, while challenging, I feel that I am sufficiently prepared, qualified and ready to be the leader of the most impactful country on the planet."

The prejudice against this president is really awful. It's getting so bad that even Trump HIMSELF is prejudice against his own ability.
Premise 1: Trump is competent
Premise 2: he failed to clearly state what he meant.

Wow. Such logic.

Pick one. Both cannot be true.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟12,511.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I think that has more to do with how Trump speaks, than anything else. The dude speaks in more raw and simplistic tones, than most who have been president.
It's possible that the way he speaks accurately reflects the way he thinks.

Upvote 0

Moral Orel

Proud Citizen of Moralton
Site Supporter
May 22, 2015
✟476,748.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
The dude speaks in more raw and simplistic tones, than most who have been president.
And the dude speaks less coherently than The Dude.
dude.jpg

Upvote 0

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
It's possible that the way he speaks accurately reflects the way he thinks.

Agree. In general, he has no filter and speaks his mind. He is also a narcissist, who needs to think he is better than anyone. Trump has always been this way and yet people still seem shocked when he keeps acting and talking, like he always has.

Again, I didn't vote for the guy, but the whole premise of giving a president 7% of his term to judge them, is quite silly.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Goonie

Not so Mystic Mog.
Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2015
UK
✟1,149,943.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

Ygrene Imref

Feb 21, 2017
New York, NY
✟70,839.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate

Do you get pain in Dinar to be Trump's interpreter?

You ARE getting paid right - not apologizing for him for free?

Upvote 0