Investigations Starting: You're a Democratic Strategist....

Say it aint so

Jun 19, 2020
Seattle
✟118,397.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
What in the world are you talking about?

Let me say this again....since nobody seemed to listen or believe me. This happens all the time. All the time. These people do stuff that....if it isn't criminal? Then it should be. They don't want anyone talking about once they leave either.

Transparency is a joke to them. A joke. They don't want you to know things....and frankly, I don't entirely disagree. I mean seriously, does the public really understand why we fund the Saudis and their extensive murder of just about everyone in Libya? No....the public probably doesn't know about it. Why? Because they're on tik tok doing a stupid dance.

And that's fine. If you would rather do those things...you can, it's a free country. Just don't complain about being kept in the dark. Every time you find something out...you start asking silly questions like "why were we doing this?" You didn't care when you were dancing on tik tok, and there's no real point in explaining it now.
What I said was they need a more concrete process to ensure documents viewed need to be returned and secured. That is what I am talking about seeing it as you note, "happens all the time. All the time." Not sure why what I said was so hard to understand.

Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟437,547.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
What I said was they need a more concrete process to ensure documents viewed need to be returned and secured. That is what I am talking about seeing it as you note, "happens all the time. All the time." Not sure why what I said was so hard to understand.

Won't happen...for obvious reasons.

You have a president....right? Now he's going to be handed this stuff all day long. The heads of each department will get a lot too. The heads of each localized agency and sectors and bureaus etc....they all get it.

If you would want to create a system to ensure that these people aren't simply walking out the door with anything....then they have to be searched or simply have someone looking over their shoulder.

To search them might help... but it would just move info onto thumb drives, etc. And I promise you....a boring job like that gets done sloppily after awhile.

To create a group thar watches over this stuff 24/7....it would have to be in the federal government.....and they would basically be privy to all the intel we have. A dangerous situation.

I can't think of any obvious solutions.

Upvote 0

Say it aint so

Jun 19, 2020
Seattle
✟118,397.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
Won't happen...for obvious reasons.

You have a president....right? Now he's going to be handed this stuff all day long. The heads of each department will get a lot too. The heads of each localized agency and sectors and bureaus etc....they all get it.

If you would want to create a system to ensure that these people aren't simply walking out the door with anything....then they have to be searched or simply have someone looking over their shoulder.

To search them might help... but it would just move info onto thumb drives, etc. And I promise you....a boring job like that gets done sloppily after awhile.

To create a group thar watches over this stuff 24/7....it would have to be in the federal government.....and they would basically be privy to all the intel we have. A dangerous situation.

I can't think of any obvious solutions.
Whether it will happen or not is inconsequential. I am noting my obvious opinion given what happened. An opinion shared collectively with the vast majority of those Americans who have bear witness of this fiasco. With that said, since they are physical documents I am sure all those smart lawyer types could come up with let's say a numbering system of each document and note who got what and when and assure their return.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟437,547.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Whether it will happen or not is inconsequential. I am noting my obvious opinion given what happened. An opinion shared collectively with the vast majority of those Americans who have bear witness of this fiasco. With that said, since they are physical documents I am sure all those smart lawyer types could come up with let's say a numbering system of each document and note who got what and when and assure their return.

Lawyers lol? If all that is recorded is a number....how do you know if it's the correct document? Could be a fake with the right number.

Upvote 0

Say it aint so

Jun 19, 2020
Seattle
✟118,397.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
Lawyers lol? If all that is recorded is a number....how do you know if it's the correct document? Could be a fake with the right number.
Or martians with some kind of cloaking feature could secretly moving them around.

Last edited:
Upvote 0