St. Louis, MO.
✟374,249.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
This is exactly what I've posted earlier. Fani is very tough. She won't be intimidated.

Former prosecutor David Henderson revealed on Sunday the investigation into Donald Trump he believes the former president should be most worried about...

According to Henderson, Trump may face the most criminal exposure in an investigation conducted by Georgia's Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis, who is looking into whether the former president's call to Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger, in which he allegedly pressed him to "find" enough votes to tilt the 2020 presidential election in his favor, violated state election inference law.

Former prosecutor says Trump has most criminal exposure in this probe

• Optimistic
Reactions: Desk trauma

Yttrium

Independent Centrist
May 19, 2019
Pacific NW
✟246,006.00
Country
United States
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
Single
I'll believe it when I see the indictment. At the rate we're going, Trump will die of old age before he faces any criminal charges.

I'm not sure how the Georgia case beats the classified documents case. With the documents, we have clear evidence of illegal activity. It's really only a question of whether the justice department decides to press charges or not. The Georgia situation seems a bit more ambiguous.

Upvote 0

HTacianas

Jul 9, 2018
Florida
✟325,351.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
This is exactly what I've posted earlier. Fani is very tough. She won't be intimidated.

Former prosecutor David Henderson revealed on Sunday the investigation into Donald Trump he believes the former president should be most worried about...

According to Henderson, Trump may face the most criminal exposure in an investigation conducted by Georgia's Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis, who is looking into whether the former president's call to Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger, in which he allegedly pressed him to "find" enough votes to tilt the 2020 presidential election in his favor, violated state election inference law.

Former prosecutor says Trump has most criminal exposure in this probe

Why is it that people have been saying for years that Trump is "going to" or "will..." but in the end nothing ever happens. There's an entire cottage industry out there of pundits and speculators who apparently get paid commissions for every time they Trump will at some future point or another have something bad happen to him. And it's seemingly an endless parade of debunked charlatans. Michael Avenotti, Michael Cohen, Mary Trump, and the list goes on. Even James Clapper who perjured himself before Congress to cover up one of the most egregious civil rights violations in history is given a platform on CNN as long as he engages in wild speculation about Donald Trump.

At this point Donald Trump has created more jobs than any president in history.

Upvote 0

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hmm ok.
Why is it that people have been saying for years that Trump is "going to" or "will..." but in the end nothing ever happens. There's an entire cottage industry out there of pundits and speculators who apparently get paid commissions for every time they Trump will at some future point or another have something bad happen to him. And it's seemingly an endless parade of debunked charlatans. Michael Avenotti, Michael Cohen, Mary Trump, and the list goes on. Even James Clapper who perjured himself before Congress to cover up one of the most egregious civil rights violations in history is given a platform on CNN as long as he engages in wild speculation about Donald Trump.

At this point Donald Trump has created more jobs than any president in history.
Yeah I have 5 pages from the GOV of all things President Trump has done that's not from the right or the left. He always reminds me of Ronald Reagan. By that I mean "the people" is what it was always about and he proved it. All the stuff the left tossed at him and was proved wrong. You notice how "that" was always talked about yet oddly no one says "yeah I was wrong there". No now its "lets how this one sticks".

So yeah nothings going to happen. Remember all that talk for years about his "taxes"? That one today makes me laugh. Like he told Hillary if you don't like it change the tax laws but you won't because you and others use those same tax laws. Spot on. Like one comedian said. He came out showed all of us what really goes on in Washington then goes back in haha. I praise God president Trump loves believes in Jesus Christ the one that died for the sin of the world. The only one that died for you loves you.

Reactions: HTacianas
Upvote 0