Trump envisioned deal to let Russia ‘take over’ parts of Ukraine

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟493,933.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single

During a radio interview with Fox News host (and longtime confidant) Sean Hannity on Monday, the twice-impeached ex-president finally revealed how he personally would have prevented the war. According to Trump, all he needed to do was let Russia “take over” parts of Ukraine.
As part of the on-air interview, the former president congratulated himself for the fact that Russia didn’t invade its neighbors during his White House term. Trump quickly added, “That’s without even negotiating a deal. I could have negotiated. At worst, I could’ve made a deal to take over something, there are certain areas that are Russian-speaking areas, frankly, but you could’ve worked a deal.”

In other words, the brilliant plan of Trump for peace in our times would be appeasement. Who thought that foreign politics could be so easy?

HTacianas

Jul 9, 2018
Florida
✟325,461.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

GreatLakes4Ever

Jan 2, 2019
Midwest
✟265,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Engaged
Sure, just let Putin take over the German speaking parts of Czechoslovakia. I’m sure he’ll never comeback demanding the rest of it. And then he’ll want Poland too.

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,405,807.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

PsaltiChrysostom

Mar 20, 2018
Virginia
✟70,166.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Sure, just let Putin take over the German speaking parts of Czechoslovakia. I’m sure he’ll never comeback demanding the rest of it. And then he’ll want Poland too.
Peace in our time!

• Optimistic
Reactions: NxNW and Sif
Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟703,407.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

In other words, the brilliant plan of Trump for peace in our times would be appeasement. Who thought that foreign politics could be so easy?
Could have happened - Would have happened

And yet - Ukraine was not targeted until the current President was in office.

Did happen

There is the difference.

Remember what did in fact happen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

GreatLakes4Ever

Jan 2, 2019
Midwest
✟265,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Engaged
Could have happened - Would have happened

And yet - Ukraine was not targeted until the current President was in office.

Did happen

There is the difference.

Remember what did in fact happen

The only way someone could claim Ukraine wasn’t targeted until the current president took office is for Crimea to simply not exist. Seeing as Crimea definitely does exist, this claim is false.

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟703,407.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The only way someone could claim Ukraine wasn’t targeted until the current president took office is for Crimea to simply not exist. Seeing as Crimea definitely does exist, this claim is false.
That is why I never made the claim.

Upvote 0

GreatLakes4Ever

Jan 2, 2019
Midwest
✟265,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Engaged
That is why I never made the claim.

I’m afraid your account may have been hacked because in Post #10 you said, “And yet - Ukraine was not targeted until the current President was in office.”

Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟301,152.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private

Well... Biden was in office when Putin invaded Ukraine, but as *Vice* President.

Of course, Putin's attacks on Ukraine go back a lot further including cyber attacks and using puppet political candidates. What happened in late 2013 is that the people of Ukraine rejected the Putin puppet and chose pro-EU policies instead. Then the Putin puppet president fled while being impeached and shortly there after Putin used military power to take what he wanted in Crimea and in the Donbas.

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟703,407.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I’m afraid your account may have been hacked because in Post #10 you said, “And yet - Ukraine was not targeted until the current President was in office.”
My apologies - invaded - attacked - acted against by war. Russia has indeed been targeting Ukraine for years, but did not act until the Biden Administration was in office.\

I stand corrected.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

GreatLakes4Ever

Jan 2, 2019
Midwest
✟265,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Engaged
My apologies - invaded - attacked - acted against by war. Russia has indeed been targeting Ukraine for years, but did not act until the Biden Administration was in office.\

I stand corrected.

Russia invaded Ukraine in February of 2014 when they attacked Crimea as the start of the Russo-Ukrainian War which was long before the Biden Administration.

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟703,407.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Russia invaded Ukraine in February of 2014 when they attacked Crimea as the start of the Russo-Ukrainian War which was long before the Biden Administration.
It happened during the Obama/Biden Administration and this time during the Biden/Harris Administration - there is only one common denominator my friend.

Upvote 0

GreatLakes4Ever

Jan 2, 2019
Midwest
✟265,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Engaged
It happened during the Obama/Biden Administration and this time during the Biden/Harris Administration - there is only one common denominator my friend.

The war has been going on this whole time, while land didn’t change hands for a large portion in the middle, there were still hostilities including cyber attacks during the Trump administration. Trump’s first impeachment was about him threatening to withhold weapons to fight the Russians from Ukraine in exchange for Ukraine to investigate Joe Biden.

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟703,407.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The war has been going on this whole time, while land didn’t change hands for a large portion in the middle, there were still hostilities including cyber attacks during the Trump administration. Trump’s first impeachment was about him threatening to withhold weapons to fight the Russians from Ukraine in exchange for Ukraine to investigate Joe Biden.
Does not change the fact that board incursions and live lost only happened when Biden was Vice President or President.

I'm not going to keep repeating myself - it is self evident.

Have a great day!

Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟301,152.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private

Putin.

Upvote 0