GOP: We know Joe Biden is corrupt even if there is no evidence of it!

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,701.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
We should expect their usual efficiency, maybe 28 months and 10 investigations later they'll come up with something completely unrelated to throw at him.
What a minute. It's almost like you're alluding to Benghazi the end result was....

Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟300,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
What a minute. It's almost like you're alluding to Benghazi the end result was....

Hillary beat Obama for the 2008 nomination. (The plan kind of backfired as Obama was then elected President, and they were just trying to weaken Hillary presumably against the GOP nominee.)

Reactions: USincognito
Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟143,249.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
The good news is I'm sure that as soon as they win a majority in the house they'll drop these cheap political tricks to get their candidates elected and settle into a serious attempt to enact their well thought out policies to help the lives of the average American.
By investigating Democrats, yes.

Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟142,460.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Column: I traveled to Kevin McCarthy’s congressional district. Here’s what voters say about impeaching Biden

(subtitle added for this thread: why a lack of evidence doesn't necessarily matter... politically. Who needs Biden to commit high crimes and misdemeanors when you just don't like what's going on and need to settle scores?)

But the move [toward impeachment] plainly suits many of the voters McCarthy represents in California’s oil-and-agricultural heartland

What’s striking is how little Biden’s alleged, unproven corruption has to do with pro-impeachment sentiments.

“We as conservatives need to fight back,” said Perea, who served more than three decades in the Army and sprinkled his views with several references to war and warfare. “You have to keep the enemy off balance at all times.”

“The battle is larger than just Biden,” said Perea, the retired police officer. Impeaching the president is “fighting for our way of life.”

Biden has “made a mockery of our country,” Warkentin said, pointing to the frailties she sees in the 80-year-old president. Impeachment “should have happened a long time ago.”

“[Biden]’s just a mouthpiece,” Republican Lori Helmuth, 61, said as she left the day spa where she works in Hanford. “And not a very good one.”

Democrats went after Trump “from the get-go,” starting the moment he launched his presidential candidacy, Pascua said, ... “It’s only fair [Biden] should be impeached,” Pascua said.
There’s plenty of circumstantial evidence. Time will tell if there is any direct evidence. And when you’re a politician you give the people what they want. There’s nothing surprising about that.

Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟142,460.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Some guy was arrested for making a cheap movie about Muhammad and the Democrats blamed the whole thing on him. Oh wait, you mean the other results

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟142,460.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hillary beat Obama for the 2008 nomination. (The plan kind of backfired as Obama was then elected President, and they were just trying to weaken Hillary presumably against the GOP nominee.)
The Benghazi attack happened in 2012. Hillary was Obama’s Secretary of State and not a candidate for President

Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟300,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
The Benghazi attack happened in 2012. Hillary was Obama’s Secretary of State and not a candidate for President

Your right. I forgot the timing. But the Benghazi hearings were still intended to trash her potential presidential campaign. It seems to have worked.

Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟142,460.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,701.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Some guy was arrested for making a cheap movie about Muhammad and the Democrats blamed the whole thing on him.
Hmm. I remember that there were riots all through the Islamic world because of the movie, the worst being in Egypt.
Oh wait, you mean the other results
What results? I'm talking about the 28 months and 10 investigations which produced nothing but wasted time and money.

Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,701.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
You guys aren’t?
I don't know who my "guys" are. I can only speak for myself. Poling models are not as valid as they once were, so I personally am skeptical of polls, especially ones for an election over a year away.

Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟142,460.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I don't know who my "guys" are. I can only speak for myself. Poling models are not as valid as they once were, so I personally am skeptical of polls, especially ones for an election over a year away.
I don’t know who my “guys” are either

Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟142,460.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hmm. I remember that there were riots all through the Islamic world because of the movie, the worst being in Egypt.

What results? I'm talking about the 28 months and 10 investigations which produced nothing but wasted time and money.
The story about the movie causing the Benghazi attack was incorrect. See the link I posted or Google it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,701.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
The story about the movie causing the Benghazi attack was incorrect. See the link I posted or Google it.
You know my original comment wasn't about the attack itself, right? I'm talking about the many investigations, hours and money wasted trying to get Sec. Clinton.

Can you address that?

Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟142,460.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
One which seems to be backed up by nothing but empty assertions. Yet another example of far-right messaging claiming things about Biden which can't be backed up.
Biden did well in the debates in 2020: Except for a few awkward moments he did better than expected. I don’t think he would do as well now. That’s just my opinion but I doubt we will see him debating anyone.

Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟142,460.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You know my original comment wasn't about the attack itself, right? I'm talking about the many investigations, hours and money wasted trying to get Sec. Clinton.

Can you address that?
She was judged in the court of public opinion and according to @Hans Blaster it cost her the election.

Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,701.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
She was judged in the court of public opinion and according to @Hans Blaster it cost her the election.
Actually, the election turned on Comey announcing the emails investigation. Everyone who wasn't a rank partisan saw the hearings for the farce they were.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟487,028.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Biden did well in the debates in 2020: Except for a few awkward moments he did better than expected. I don’t think he would do as well now. That’s just my opinion but I doubt we will see him debating anyone.
Like I said, just an empty assertion. Oh well.

Upvote 0