GOP: We know Joe Biden is corrupt even if there is no evidence of it!

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟212,659.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Careful now guys. Apparently the worst scandal during Donald's administration was him getting two scoops of ice cream apparently the press couldn't stop talking about it for years.

Oh wait, that was his ardent believers.

I finally went back to see what the bruhaha was and it's worse than I was expecting. The dinner party was served chocolate cream pie with vanilla ice cream which is simply an abomination. Chocolate cream pie should be served with whipping cream or desert topping.
Curses to you, USincognito! Now I really, really want chocolate cream pie - don't mind whether it's whipped cream or ice cream.

There was one member here who was particularly incensed that Donald was criticized for being a crummy, piggish host who takes extra for himself but not for his guests.

Reactions: USincognito
Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟212,659.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The court of public opinion may be the only one that matters
CNN —
Most Americans say they think President Joe Biden was involved in his son’s business dealings with Ukraine and China while he served as vice president under Barack Obama, according to a CNN poll conducted by SSRS.

A majority, 61%, say they think that Biden had at least some involvement in Hunter Biden’s business dealings, with 42% saying they think he acted illegally, and 18% saying that his actions were unethical but not illegal.
Congratulations to the GOP on their successful smear campaign!

Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟142,469.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Congratulations to the GOP on their successful smear campaign!
Biden is the one who said he never talked to Hunter or any family members about their businesses. Apparently that was a little bit too much for most people to swallow.

Upvote 0

Arcangl86

Dec 29, 2013
✟347,448.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
It’s bizarre.
I don't think so. It's not an uncommon thing for devout Catholics to do. It's sort of a short hand for "Thank you good for this good thing and may it continue." I grew up seeing people do it all the time.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟142,469.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I don't think so. It's not an uncommon thing for devout Catholics to do. It's sort of a short hand for "Thank you good for this good thing and may it continue." I grew up seeing people do it all the time.
This is the deny part I was talking about. Do I really have to point out the difference in the beliefs of Christians and Jews?

Upvote 0

Arcangl86

Dec 29, 2013
✟347,448.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
This is the deny part I was talking about. Do I really have to point out the difference in the beliefs of Christians and Jews?
Joe was thanking God for his long friendship with Netanyahu. It's not like Netanyahu is under any illusion that Biden is Jewish.

Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟142,469.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Joe was thanking God for his long friendship with Netanyahu. It's not like Netanyahu is under any illusion that Biden is Jewish.
Sure he was. He’s so devout. I didn’t see him do it when they were bringing the bodies back from Afghanistan. He opted for checking his watch. Maybe I missed it

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Arcangl86

Dec 29, 2013
✟347,448.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
Sure he was. He’s so devout.
He's not in total agreement with the teaching of his Church. I don't think anybody would ever claim otherwise. But that doesn't mean he doesn't have a certain amount of devotion to the faith. There is also a hugely cultural piece to being Catholic in some parts of the country. The point is, there was nothing unusual about what he did.

• Agree
Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟142,469.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
He's not in total agreement with the teaching of his Church. I don't think anybody would ever claim otherwise. But that doesn't mean he doesn't have a certain amount of devotion to the faith. There is also a hugely cultural piece to being Catholic in some parts of the country. The point is, there was nothing unusual about what he did.
I didn’t see him do it when they brought the bodies back from Afghanistan. He was checking his watch. Maybe I missed it.

Upvote 0

Arcangl86

Dec 29, 2013
✟347,448.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
I didn’t see him do it when they brought the bodies back from Afghanistan. He was checking his watch. Maybe I missed it.
It's entirely possibly he did when he wasn't on camera, for instance when he went to see the caskets on the plane.

Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟142,469.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

An Associated Press-NORC poll last month found that 77% of Americans say Biden is too old for a second term. While an unsurprising 89% of Republicans expressed the sentiment, 69% of Democrats also say Biden is no longer up to the task, according to the poll.

Upvote 0