saulfactuspaul

Jan 21, 2017
australia
✟21,801.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Hi everyone as of tomorrow Monday, I will be undertaking a Challenge which will require me not to Write or Verbally use the following terms in a discussion for a week they are as follows Donald Trump,Hilary Clinton, Barack Obama, Democrat Party, Republican Party.

I think there are other things happening in the world that are just as important and the rhetoric from both sides of the political spectrum is nasty and is just causing more hatred and division.

So will you join the Trump challenge

Last edited:

saulfactuspaul

Jan 21, 2017
australia
✟21,801.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
What's to stop you from simply using nicknames for all of those?

If people choose to thats their choice but the idea is you refrain from mentioning them at all.

I was thinking people could adopt a country instead and talk about whats happening in other parts of the world.

Everything in the media is centred on personal attacks, Nothing is going to change within the next week that we won't miss commenting on, if people truly don't idolize politicians then how hard is it to refrain from talking about them for a week.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Godlovesmetwo

Fringe Catholic
Mar 16, 2016
Antwerp
✟17,860.00
Country
Djibouti
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
Yes I will take up the unmentionable Challenge. I'm no unmentionable fan either nor do I belong to an unmentionable party.
Can I use the word "unmentionable" all the time?

Last edited:
Upvote 0