Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It's really pathetic that virtually everything on this forum is a sarcastic response, oftentimes even towards God, scriptures, and believers.
Not toward God. He doesn't make people believe stupid ideas. Scriptures don't prevent people conjuring up delusional interpretations.

Upvote 0

farout

Standing firm for Christ
Nov 23, 2015
Mid West of the good USA
✟14,048.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
There are too many "coincidences" for me to ignore now.

The Trump family bought and controls the most expensive single building ever purchased in the United States, at 666 Fifth Ave.

The Trump family is also in the process of building a $666 million tower at One Journal Square. The height will be 666 feet.

Another Trump Fifth Avenue property, the famous Trump Tower, is 203 meters tall according to multiple reports. And 203 meters = 666 feet.

The number 666 denotes arrogance, pride, egotism, the love of money and power, and militarism: all things Donald Trump brags about as if such things are virtues.
The name Donald means: World Ruler, Great Chief, Proud Chief. Our word "don" derives from the Italian donno ("Lord") and the Latin dominus ("Master," "domination").
The name Trump means: to upstage, to outrank, to triumph. But it also has connotations of trickery; for instance: "trumped-up charges."

Donald Trump's middle name is John, which means "God is gracious."
Thus a possible interpretation of Trump's full name is "A proud world ruler who, after God has been gracious, will attempt to upstage and outrank Christ, using trumpery and trickery."

Donald Trump claims to have a "great relationship" with "the blacks," "the Hispanics," and God. But it turns out that The Donald is much more interested in Himself than he is in other people, or God Almighty ...

Also... this is a good read... a really good read... http://rachelheldevans.com/blog/donald-trump-gospel-liberty

PLEASE LEAVE YOUR THOUGHTS.... It seems crazy...but....think about it.
He truly is the exact opposite of who Jesus would be today. Just food for thought.

Your End of Time Theology is positively one that should be published. You have such a special way of getting to the heart of the Scriptural meaning of 666. For sure this is the most unique meaning of 666 I have ever read! Your depth of research is remarkable.

Upvote 0

The Cadet

SO COOL
Apr 29, 2010
Munich
✟45,617.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Your End of Time Theology is positively one that should be published. You have such a special way of getting to the heart of the Scriptural meaning of 666. For sure this is the most unique meaning of 666 I have ever read! Your depth of research is remarkable.
I don't believe in god and I'm still praying that this is sarcasm.

Reactions: dougangel
Upvote 0

Horseless Headsman

Feb 2, 2016
USA
✟7,763.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You could start your own forum....there is plenty of room on the internet for another one where you can control the responses.
I'm fine on this one, actually. It has rules, they just apparently aren't being followed or enforced.

Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,770.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
I'm fine on this one, actually. It has rules, they just apparently aren't being followed or enforced.
Staff enforces what needs enforced.

If you believe that a post violates the rules, feel free to report. If the post is not deleted after a few days, you can start a thread with MSC, and staff will discuss it with you. We do not want to see anybody mocking God, or Christianity here.

Upvote 0

[serious]

'As we treat the least of our brothers...' RIP GA
Site Supporter
Aug 29, 2006
✟72,846.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Isn't 666 supposed to be the number of his name and not the height of his building?
It's trump, so it would arguable be the number of the height of his name.

At least it would be if he owned the buildings in question and if they were actually the height claimed.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

[serious]

Site Supporter
Aug 29, 2006
✟72,846.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
So....I was serious when I posted this. He has the world fooled apparently. It amazes me how the evangelicals are so fooled by this guy. Here's some more information....

http://rachelheldevans.com/blog/donald-trump-gospel-liberty
http://kingdomengineers.com/is-donald-trump-the-antichrist/
Second link lists the following items as evidence that he is the antichrist:
He's a great negotiator
When personally attacked, his poll numbers went up
The country will prosper under him
Fantastic Politician
A Master Negotiator
Wrote the “The Art of the Deal”

Aside from the repeats, each one of these is not really a negative, and despite their attempts to draw a false equivalency between these and negatives, none match up well with predictions of the antichrist. Furthermore, America is not the world. The antichrist is supposed to be a world leader, not the leader of some random country.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
ACTUALLY, it says those are simply some AC attributes.

A 1990 Heavy Metal Magazine predicts Donald Trump as President in this comic named “The Wall”!
https://issuu.com/smilie23/docs/hm_199004__vol.14____3/c/scojiwf
THIS MAGAZINE WAS PUT OUT IN THE YEAR 1990 !!!!!! LOOK AT PAGE 71/103 !!!!!!!!!!

Feel free to fully explain this.....because I cannot. It even talks about Hannah/Miley Cyrus ?!?! in 1990?!
Explain what? Nothing in the comic bears any resemblance to any form of reality. :wave:
tulc(wonders how Leona Helmsley who's been dead since 2007 is going to play a roll in the 2016 election?) :scratch:

Upvote 0

[serious]

Site Supporter
Aug 29, 2006
✟72,846.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
ACTUALLY, it says those are simply some AC attributes.

A 1990 Heavy Metal Magazine predicts Donald Trump as President in this comic named “The Wall”!
https://issuu.com/smilie23/docs/hm_199004__vol.14____3/c/scojiwf
THIS MAGAZINE WAS PUT OUT IN THE YEAR 1990 !!!!!! LOOK AT PAGE 71/103 !!!!!!!!!!

Feel free to fully explain this.....because I cannot. It even talks about Hannah/Miley Cyrus ?!?! in 1990?!
So two years after Trump talked with Oprah about running for president, someone else talked about the possibility of him running for president?

Upvote 0