'As we treat the least of our brothers...' RIP GA
Site Supporter
Aug 29, 2006
✟72,846.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Ok, you're right. EVERYTHING is coincidence. The 666 connections, the way he speaks about Christianity, the way he talks about the bible, oh, and his first wife said he kept a book of Hitler's speeches at his bedside?! OHHHHH, but yes.....this is all just WAY TOO CRAZY to even be possibly true!!! (UNTIL IT IS)
The 666 connections didn't exist. 2 buildings weren't owned by him, none of them are 666 feet tall.

Upvote 0

DrumZ

Feb 10, 2016
USA
✟15,271.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
FUTHERMORE : “The Christians are being treated horribly because we have nobody to represent the Christians. Believe me, if I run and I win, I will be the greatest representative of the Christians they’ve had in a long time,” - Donald Trump.

Also....You see his New Hampshire victory speech?
"We will be victorious for many, many weeks. Believe me."

IT'S JUST STRAIGHT CREEPY. THIS GUY IS THE OPPOSITE OF CHRIST!!!

Upvote 0

The Cadet

SO COOL
Apr 29, 2010
Munich
✟45,617.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
The Trump family paid $1.8 billion for the most expensive building on record. And 18 is 3*6 = 666.

Well, okay, but 1.8 is not 18. But I guess 0,60,60,6 doesn't quite have the same ring to it. Maybe you'll have better luck counting millions? Nope, even worse - 600600600. Shoot. However, I can confirm that Trump was, at some point, 18 years old.

Waitaminute. I was at some point 18 years old! Oh no, I might be the antichrist!

June 6, 1966 = 6-6-6.

Actually, it's either 6/6/66, or 6/6/1966. Is 6666 the number of the über-beast? Again, if you're allowed to add, subtract, multiply, leave digits out, and generally do whatever you want, it's trivial to find the number you're looking for. For example, my cousin Misha is 9 years old. 1+8 is 9. 18 is 6*3. 6+3 is also 9! And 6*3 is 666! MY COUSIN IS OF SATAN!

Another Trump Fifth Avenue property, the famous Trump Tower, is 203 meters tall according to multiple reports. And 203 meters = 666 feet.

666,01 feet, actually, but why let rounding accuracy stand in the way of a good conspiracy?

You really ought to watch the movie "The Number 23". It turns out that if you're allowed to make radical adjustments, rounding errors, drop digits entirely, and generally twist logic to fit your whims, it's really easy to come up with a particular number. Even a number as apparently obscure as 666.

Reactions: pakicetus
Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
For the skeptics:

• USFL Generals= 666 in English gematria. The Generals were owned by Trump and the league went bankrupt.
  • Donald hair man= 666 in English gematria. No explanation required.

Upvote 0

greenguzzi

Post-Evangelical, Social Anarchist, One of The Way
Aug 25, 2015
Sydney Australia
✟33,863.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
AU-Greens
"All those in Christ will recognise him once he is manifest." buttttttttttt, even some of the very elect are deceived during the deception!!!
Once again I say "so what?"
If this is prophesied and predestined, then there is nothing we can do about it.

Ok, I'm convinced. You're not really a troll. You actually believe this stuff.
You have convinced me. Trump is the antichrist. So now what?

Upvote 0

greenguzzi

Aug 25, 2015
Sydney Australia
✟33,863.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
AU-Greens
Now we pray for some enlightenment from our only Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen!
And it's our responsibility to spread the word as we see prophecy fulfilled.
So in other words just keep doing what all obedient Christians have been doing for the last 2000 years.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

greenguzzi

Aug 25, 2015
Sydney Australia
✟33,863.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
AU-Greens
Yeahp!!! and you're welcome for letting all who have ears, hear about Mr Trump.
I still don't see the point of letting anyone know about Trump. If this "knowledge" results in no change in behaviour, then what's the point? The best change that could happen is nothing, the worst change is that you have tainted the Gospel if it turns out that Trump isn't the AntiChrist after all.

Also, whenever you are talking about Trump, you are not talking about Christ. A wasted opportunity for someone as keen as yourself I would have thought. You are unwittingly being the Devil's agent. (Or is it unwittingly? Hmmm...)

Upvote 0

[serious]

'As we treat the least of our brothers...' RIP GA
Site Supporter
Aug 29, 2006
✟72,846.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
There are many 666 connections to Trump.

The Trump family bought and controls the most expensive single building ever purchased in the United States, at 666 Fifth Avenue, a street symbolic of wealth, affluence, elitism, hubris and power.

The Trump family paid $1.8 billion for the most expensive building on record. And 18 is 3*6 = 666.
I assume you are talking about the 5th ave building? Yeah, that's still a kushner property, not a trump property.

TRUMP AND KUSHNER ARE DIFFERENT PEOPLE
The Trump family is also in the process of building a $666 million tower at One Journal Square. The height will be 666 feet.
As I said previously, also a Kushner property

TRUMP AND KUSHNER ARE DIFFERENT PEOPLE
Another Trump Fifth Avenue property, the famous Trump Tower, is 203 meters tall according to multiple reports. And 203 meters = 666 feet.
Except it isn't 203 meter. It's 202 meters
664 and 666 are different numbers
Donald Trump inherited his grandmother's real estate mantle when she died on June 6, 1966 = 6-6-6. Her name was Elizabeth Christ Trump. The family business at that time was E. Trump & Son.
Pretty sure the business was owned by his father after his grandmother's death. That's how inheritance usually works. Trump didn't even work for the trump organization until 2 years later in 1968.(he was only 19 when his grandmother died) Trump didn't take over the company until his father's death in 1999. And before you say, "but in the arbitrary number system we use right now in this country 9s look like upside down 6s!" you should keep in mind that our number shapes didn't exist until 1500 years after Revelation was written and 6s and 9s don't look anything like each other in ancient greek
Elizabeth means "oath" so her full name may be interpreted as "oath for Christ to be trumped (upstaged/outranked)."
1. Are you arguing his grandmother was the antichrist now?

2. You are inserting words. Elizabeth=my God is an oath trump is an alteration of triumph
so without adding anything, that's "my God is an oath, Christ triumph"

Interesting tidbit, my grandmother was named Elizabeth too. Does that make me the antichrist?
Trump first made his racist remarks about Hispanic immigrants on June 6, 2015 = 6 + 6 + (1+5) = 666. His fearmongering about "rapists" and "drug dealers" vaulted him into the top slot in the polls.
Except that speech wasn't made on June 6th. June 6th is over a week before he announced his candidacy. That speech was made on 6/16/2015. Arbitrary math can get you to lots of numbers. For example, 6+1+6+2+0+1+5 = 23 which totally makes him part of the illuminati! Or we could multiply them, getting 0 meaning he's a zero. Or we could skip the 0 and get 360, the number of degrees in a circle. Oh, or we could add them like this: 2+5, 6+1, 6+1, 777! How about raising it to powers, 6, 1^6=1, 2^15=32768 add that up and you get 3/27/75, the day the pop star Fergie was born! Trump is Fergie Ferg and he runs for president long time!
Trump announced his candidacy for president on June 16, 2015 = 6 + (1*6) + (1+5) = 666.
If we are using arbitrary operations inconsistently, we've expanded how many ways we can get to 666 to an unreasonable number. Since everyone announced in '15, let's get a list of possible antichrist days in june: Obviously june 6th, but also June 4th (6 42 015, using addition) or the 3rd using multiplication, 8th using subtraction, 9th if you turn it upside down, 15th, 16th, 17th, 18th, can get me there, 22, 23rd, 24th, 25th, 26th and 27th I can get there from too. Just figured out how to get there from 12 and 13 too. how about this, pick any day that month and I'll show you how to get to 666.
The Trump SoHo Hotel Condominium, called an "artists' enclave" by Donald Trump, was announced on The Apprentice on June 6, 2016 = 6-6-6.
Using a time machine now? June 6th 2016 hasn't happened yet, and since Trump is no longer on the apprentice, I'm skeptical he will be making an announcement on the show that day.
On the same date, 6-6-6, an article in Christian Science Monitor predicted that "Pragmatism May TRUMP Zeal as Iran's Power Grows."
Still the future, but at least now I can find your error, That was 10 years ago and all you showed is that someone used the word "trump" that day. I can find news results searching for every candidates name I've tried so far. I even got results for "drum"
On the same date, 6-6-6, there was a TruthDig article titled "The Eve of Destruction." The opening line of the Barry McGuire song "Eve of Destruction" is "The eastern world it is exploding!"
There was also a story entitled "Tim Eyman is a Huge Nerd". Newspapers didn't stop printing that day.
The number 666 denotes arrogance, pride, egotism, the love of money and power, and militarism: all things Donald Trump brags about as if such things are virtues.

His grandmother's middle name? Christ. His grandfather's last name? Drumpf. So... Donald Christ Drumpf = 666.
Or, Fred & Mary Trump 445 4*5=20, 420! Trump is a pot head! numbers are fun!

Mr Donald John Trump
2 6 4 5
6-2=4, 4*5 =20
420! Proof!

Reactions: pakicetus
Upvote 0

greenguzzi

Aug 25, 2015
Sydney Australia
✟33,863.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
AU-Greens
Is it knowledge? Or is it provocative thought? What's the point? To hope others will change their ways from sin like I have recently. To repent. To turn to prayer instead of the Godless society we're currently living in today. Congrats on being incredibly negative - real helpful. Thanks for sharing your enlightening wisdom.

The devil's agent huh? Wow, you are sad. LOLOLOLOLOLOL
Not sad, quite happy actually! I have got you to reveal your real motive. Not a bad motive, but a misguided method. Still, God can use anything.
Not negative, just trying to see if there is any logic in your thinking.
(PS: I once vowed to never interact with anyone who used "LOL". Maybe I should renounce that. It's just a silly prejudice after all.)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

The Cadet

SO COOL
Apr 29, 2010
Munich
✟45,617.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
BY THE WAY CLOWNS....Trump's first wife told SPY magazine that Trump kept a book of Hitler's speeches at his bedside.
Trump's a bad person. We all know that. It has nothing to do with him being the antichrist.

Upvote 0