Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
EDIT:WARNING: Obama is the anti-Christ!!! NO JOKE!!! The pope is the false prophet. www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZd53ynuyrg!!!!!!!!LOOK AT THIS !!!!!!!!

THEN LOOK AT THE CHART!!! When Israel/Palestine sign a "peace treaty" in Late March (thanks to the United Nations Security Council) THEN #1 WILL BEGIN!!! WW3 SOON AFTER !!!! www.kjvprophecy.com/daniels_70th_week_chart.pdf

THIS IS HAPPENING!!!! THIS IS REAL LIFE!!!! WARNING!!! REPENT!!!! TURN FROM SINS!!!! FIND JESUS!!!!
OBAMA IS THE ANTI-CHRIST AND THE END IS NEAR!!!!! AMEN!!! :):):)

Pope says "We need to remember, that we are followers of Jesus Christ. And His life, humanly speaking, ended in failure on the cross" BLASPHEMY!!!! HE DIDN'T FAIL ON THE CROSS!!! HE KNEW HE WAS GOING TO DIE, AND GAVE HIMSELF WILLINGLY!!!

Why would the pope meet with the founders of the 2 largest tech companies, and not disclose what they talked about!??!?!
THE MARK OF THE BEAST!
There is a CF Prophetess that actually predicted the election of Obama and being the antichrist:

http://www.christianforums.com/thre...-barack-obama-is-the-president-elect.7306194/
BigMouthNana Got It Right: Barack Obama is the President Elect

BigMouthNana said:

I have been watching a man for 2 years with much interest and his affect on people, his magnetism, charm, says all of the right things, and YES, he is going to announce officially his bid for President. He already has a great following and supporters. My word to you is BEWARE. He is the appointed one for the time that is coming next year. He will turn evil before your very eyes. He is coming out of Modern Day Babylon...the US.
If nothing else that I could have said and done, at least you have been warned. I don't care about the criticism, skepticism, those who believe the rapture will happen before this terrible day transpires. You will know who he is before the great catching away of the saints. There are those on here that know that I believe that this man is the evil one that is to come They think that I am nuts, but I love you anyway :hug:
If nothing else, PLEASE be watchful of what comes out of this mans mouth, and recall Big Mouth Nana's warning from 2 years ago, and once again now. HE IS THE ONE, AND HE WILL BE ELECTED PRESIDENT!!!

Reactions: Rick Otto
Upvote 0

notforgotten

Child of God
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2012
Tustin, California
Visit site
✟100,599.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
EDIT:WARNING: Obama is the anti-Christ!!! NO JOKE!!! The pope is the false prophet. www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZd53ynuyrg!!!!!!!!LOOK AT THIS !!!!!!!!

THEN LOOK AT THE CHART!!! When Israel/Palestine sign a "peace treaty" in Late March (thanks to the United Nations Security Council) THEN #1 WILL BEGIN!!! WW3 SOON AFTER !!!! www.kjvprophecy.com/daniels_70th_week_chart.pdf

THIS IS HAPPENING!!!! THIS IS REAL LIFE!!!! WARNING!!! REPENT!!!! TURN FROM SINS!!!! FIND JESUS!!!!
OBAMA IS THE ANTI-CHRIST AND THE END IS NEAR!!!!! AMEN!!! :):):)

Pope says "We need to remember, that we are followers of Jesus Christ. And His life, humanly speaking, ended in failure on the cross" BLASPHEMY!!!! HE DIDN'T FAIL ON THE CROSS!!! HE KNEW HE WAS GOING TO DIE, AND GAVE HIMSELF WILLINGLY!!!

Why would the pope meet with the founders of the 2 largest tech companies, and not disclose what they talked about!??!?!
THE MARK OF THE BEAST!
Obama's term is almost over. He is obviously not the anti-Christ. The Pope is not a false prophet. The Church even has a congressional lobbyist to protect the American Catholic interest.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Okay..

Hmhmhmh... hmmm.. hm!

Yeah, still seems crazy.

What may also sound kind of crazy is that I am convinced that The Donald has a calling on his life that fits well with Isaiah 45.

Ancient King Cyrus of the Medo- Persian Empire was somehow.....taken by the right hand...... and yet Cyrus DID NOT KNOW the G-d of Abraham.

This is kind of confusing...... but it sure fits with the prophecy that G-d is using The Donald like a bulldozer to clean up corruption in Washington.

I don't envy him this role.... .because it is NOT going to be an easy task.

sa 45:1

Thus saith the LORD to his anointed, to Cyrus, whose right hand I have holden, to subdue nations before him; and I will loose the loins of kings, to open before him the two leaved gates; and the gates shall not be shut;

For Jacob my servant's sake, and Israel mine elect, I have even called thee by thy name: I have surnamed thee, though thou hast not known me.
Isa 45:5

I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me:

The fact that "though thou has not known me" is repeated TWICE... is symbolic of the historical Cyrus ... and the modern ones.

The Donald is a major latter day Cyrus type of person........

I was recently told by a Christian Prophetess that I have that type of calling myself:

(politicalforum.
com/canada/437324-mr-sean-fraser-i-have-decided-leave-canadas-liberal-party.html

Mr. Sean Fraser, I have decided to leave Canada's Liberal Party.
Mr. Sean Fraser, for the record, I have gotten the impression that you have a long and productive career ahead of you in politics and although I consider him to be a phenomenal potential leader to Canada's Conservative Party I believe that Mr. Peter MacKay would be making a serious error to challenge you in the next Canadian federal election.

I suspect that you will be given two if not three terms at least here in Central - Nova and I think that Mr. MacKay would be wasting precious time to attempt to win back Central - Nova from you in the next election......
(post #9).....

........ the reason why I like to test the waters to see if I can get along with a group is that I got myself ex-communicated from two Christian churches in roughly one month back in 1991!

The Worldwide Church of God and the Philadelphia Church of God had rather dogmatic teachings on "Soul Sleep" so when I began to research near death experience accounts I immediately concluded that their teachings were almost certainly incorrect. After advising the local pastor for the WWCG to disfellowship - excommunicate me because I was useless at remaining silent and not disagreeing with ideas that I consider to be incorrect, especially if those ideas are negatively impacting thousands of lives......(if I had been willing to be silent and just attend, I could have remained a member of the WWCG)..... I attended a couple of meetings with the local branch of the Philadelphia Church of God but decided to write off a letter to the leadership and was promptly dis-fellowshipped by them as well!

I wasn't disappointed....... by kicking me out they just saved me a lot of headaches..... because there is no point in attending with a group of people that I am soon going to have a major kerfuffle with!

Wgabrie.... a few weeks ago I got a rather surprising message that I believe you can identify with in a special way. I feel that your calling in life.... your destiny.... your gifts.......... your abilities..... correspond with my own in many ways.

Here is a question that I put on a group discussion on Facebook with most names edited out........

Pastor /////.... //////... Sandra...… in a way I wish to audition for a role elaborated on by Mr. Eporu Ronald Alfred.

Scroll down to post #6 here....... to see his writing on a modern political Cyrus.....

http://www.politicalforum.com/religi...eace-deal.html
.........…

Sandra Johnston:

"U don't need to audition Dennis. U have the mantle of Cyrus and Canada is a type of new Jerusalem!"

.....Sandra... is also willing to play out this role......… and she has many advantages over me.... One of them being that she is a published author and has her Ph. D.

Sandra Johnston:

"God has given u a great heart for the Jewish people.
They will run to u for safety."

Wow!!!!! Thank you Sandra!!!!!! That is amazing!!!!!!!!!https://www.tatepublishing.com/books...=9781682702017
War Declarations
by Sandra K. Johnston PhD, LP

• Agree
Reactions: Nithavela
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
You still not believe me about Trump being the ANTI-CHRIST?!?!
I guess we'll see very soon.....

Something that all Christians should keep in mind that on the surface.......
strict first century student of the life of King David, King Solomon, The Danite Judge Samson, and even Moses.......

might have considered Rabbi Yeshua - Jesus to be something of an anti-David......
by NOT literally killing literal giants.....
by NOT defeating Roman armies and freeing the Province of Judaea from Roman occupation.....
by NOT....... accepting the throne that many Jews wanted him to take.......

Rabbi Yeshua - Jesus appeared to be the opposite of what the Jews were expecting and........

the next major event in human history could be the raising up of a CYRUS TYPE.......
and so..... this person might appear to many Christians as an anti-Christ.... when in fact.....

they are a Cyrus type.... which is entirely different.

Do a search for the name Eporu Ronald Alfred in christianforums for a fascinating prophecy from a man from Uganda.

Upvote 0

Armoured

So is America great again yet?
Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Isn't it too early still to be declaring Trump the anti-Christ? It's not even an entirely sure thing he'll be nominated.

Besides.. too many conservatives like Trump for him to be the anti-Christ. It's obviously going to be some liberal like Clinton or Sanders or maybe there's still a chance Obama really is the AC, and he just hasn't revealed himself yet.
Oh, what naiive optimism we had, huh?

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Oh, what naiive optimism we had, huh?

Isn't the old man of sin, the Barabas / Bar Abbas within each of us
the primary anti-Christ person that all of us have to worry about?

Doesn't this question by Messiah Yeshua - Jesus apply to each of us?

John 8:44

"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it."

Upvote 0