Mayzoo

Jun 17, 2004
✟205,349.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Trump presidential campaign ad depicts a Russian MiG-29 & AK-74

"Designers used a stock photo of Russian MiG-29S fighter jet and a soldier armed with an AK-74M machine gun and signed the fundraising ad “Support Our Troops”. Ruslan Pukhov, director of the Centre for Analysis of Strategies and Technologies in Moscow, confirmed to Russia Beyond that the U.S. president’s team did put Soviet-era weapons on their re-election ad."

I presume he meant support the US troops, not Russian troops.

Or Pick your source:

trump ad with migs in it - Google Search

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟555,991.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I can see the Trump campaign being this careless. What I’ll never understand is how he commands so much respect from his fans whom he constantly undermines by challenging how much they’re willing to put up with.

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟558,670.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat

"Designers used a stock photo of Russian MiG-29S fighter jet and a soldier armed with an AK-74M machine gun and signed the fundraising ad “Support Our Troops”. Ruslan Pukhov, director of the Centre for Analysis of Strategies and Technologies in Moscow, confirmed to Russia Beyond that the U.S. president’s team did put Soviet-era weapons on their re-election ad."

Or Pick your source:

Lol. I don't have an issue with the image of the soldiers - it looks like US soldiers along side a local fighter.

But the planes... I don't know what that guy is smoking to think that the F-16 looks similar to a Mig-29. Maybe if you look at only the canopy and the nose and ignore everything else, particularly the engines an the tail. The Mig-29 is a lot closer to an F-15, with a little F-14.

Upvote 0

Der Alte

This is me about 1 yr. old.
Site Supporter
Aug 21, 2003
EST
✟993,488.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Or Pick your source:

I'm sure that Trump, himself, personally reviews and approves every ad published, throughout the US, to support him. If you believe that I have some ocean front property in Arizona I will sell you real cheap.

Upvote 0

MIDutch

Apr 3, 2020
Detroit
✟75,674.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
I'm sure that Trump, himself, personally reviews and approves every ad published, throughout the US, to support him.
Yes. His level of competence permeates the entire trump organization.

• Haha
Reactions: KCfromNC
Upvote 0

Aryeh Jay

Gone and hopefully forgotten.
Site Supporter
Jul 19, 2012
MI - Michigan
✟520,644.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
I Love it! No matter what the Republicans do the praise keeps rolling in. I can’t wait until they welcome our Russian liberators to help put down the Biden win.

я люблю Россию!!!

• Informative
Reactions: KCfromNC
Upvote 0

dqhall

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2015
Florida
Visit site
✟766,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Or Pick your source:

After New York bankers stopped lending money to the Trump’s due to their loan defaults, the Trump syndicate went to Russia for money.

Paul Manafort had experience working for a pro-Russia presidential candidate in Ukraine. Trump hired him to be his campaign manager in 2016. Manafort is in jail. 12 of Putin’s Russian military intelligence hackers have been indicted on espionage charges related to the hacking of the DNC. The Russians are known to have been spreading disinformation about the Democrats. The Trump campaign has used fake news Russian propaganda sites rumors to try to increase his chances of winning.

Last edited:
Upvote 0