Trump’s ‘patriots’ literally a murderous mob.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoldierOfTheKing

Christian Spenglerian
Jan 6, 2006
Kenmore, WA
✟278,667.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
One has to wonder exactly what that poor, unarmed woman was doing at the time she was shot. Was she standing in line at the grocery store? Was she sitting on a park bench watching the clouds? Was she playing basketball with her friends? What WAS she doing?

Protesting.

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟556,111.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
The police, on the other hand, did shoot an unarmed woman through the neck...
By what looked to be a Secret Service agent, most likely under orders to hold the perimeter and stop any of these terrorists from getting to the VIPs inside, the VP and every member of the US Congress. Sad she gave her life for a loser one-term, impeached president like Trump. What a terrible waste.

Upvote 0

bekkilyn

Contemplative Christian
Site Supporter
Apr 27, 2017
USA
✟677,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Others
Protesting.

She wouldn't have happened to be attempting to force herself into the House chamber while carrying out this supposed protesting, would she?

It wasn't her who spoke these words, right? "Nothing will stop us....they can try and try and try but the storm is here and it is descending upon DC in less than 24 hours....dark to light!”

• Winner
Reactions: Green Sun
Upvote 0

SoldierOfTheKing

Christian Spenglerian
Jan 6, 2006
Kenmore, WA
✟278,667.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
The correct term is Traitors Attempting to Overthrow the United States Government.

People seriously believe this? The government isn’t weak enough to be overthrown by a mere political protest - yet. Someone’s letting off how insecure they really are.

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟556,111.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
A police officers job is to shoot unarmed protesters? I would have expected very different treatment of BLM in that case...
A Secret Service agent's job is to protect their VIP and they have the right to use lethal force if necessary. He's not a normal police officer, and this was not a normal incident.

Upvote 0

SoldierOfTheKing

Christian Spenglerian
Jan 6, 2006
Kenmore, WA
✟278,667.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
She wouldn't have happened to be attempting to force herself into the House chamber while carrying out this supposed protesting, would she?

It wasn't her who spoke these words, right? "Nothing will stop us....they can try and try and try but the storm is here and it is descending upon DC in less than 24 hours....dark to light!”

Does saying those word constitute a capital offense? Or do you really just feel that threatened by them?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SoldierOfTheKing

Christian Spenglerian
Jan 6, 2006
Kenmore, WA
✟278,667.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
A Secret Service agent's job is to protect their VIP and they have the right to use lethal force if necessary. He's not a normal police officer, and this was not a normal incident.

Can you cite the relevant law saying that the standard for using deadly force is lower?

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟556,111.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
People seriously believe this? The government isn’t weak enough to be overthrown by a mere political protest - yet. Someone’s letting off how insecure they really are.
No one believes they were ever going to accomplish whatever it is they thought in their warped minds they were going to do but taking over the seat of our federal government and forcing the government to stop its normal function is a very serious attack at the very heart of our republic. Our foreign adversaries around the world couldn't even dream of accomplishing what these animals did to their own country. It's interesting to see so many people who likely purport themselves to be such patriots be seemingly ok with this direct assault on our government.

Upvote 0

eclipsenow

Scripture is God's word, Science is God's works
Dec 17, 2010
Sydney, Australia
Visit site
✟143,168.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Right, because they forgot to say "black lives matter" as they were smashing windows. I forgot. It isn't like they were trying to destroy a federal courthouse in Portland or anything.

Similarities with BLM

I hear you - a few bad eggs can tarnish the whole batch.
Tens of thousands of BLM protestors can be tarnished by a few rioters setting fires.

Differences to BLM

FACTS and FANTASIES:
  • BLM was based on the statistical fact that if you're black in America, you're 2.5 times more likely to be killed by cop than if you're white. They were reacting to a harsh reality.
  • The insurrection yesterday were reacting to the President's outright lies (or paranoid delusional fantasies if he's actually talking himself into believing his own tweets? Who knows?).
  • They were reacting to Qanon and Trump-tweet fantasies.
RATIOS
  • There were tens or even hundreds of thousands of BLM activists exercising their genuine democratic right to protest. Only a few dozen took to burning shops.
  • But there were *thousands* of MAGA caps in that insurrection and EVERY individual that marched past the fallen barricades is equally as guilty as everyone else as far as attendance is concerned. (Vandalism earns extra penalties).
  • They broke the law, interrupting government business with their sheer numbers and excessive behaviour. Every one of them contributed.
  • I hope every one of them gets identified and slammed with the harsh new 10 year jail terms Trump himself installed for this sort of rioting.

As the big man himself always tweeted: LAW AND ORDER!

134728418_10156603127779567_6479812201312747709_n.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

The Ant

Oct 25, 2020
Brisbane
✟15,378.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
This appears to be in the breaking news stage and questioned.

By the way, one murderer does not make the whole mob murderers, even if one person did that.

There can be psychopaths blending in with a crowd, so they can do their dirty work and slip away.

It appeared to me, that quite a number of the breachers, even, did not know what to do to effectively take over the place. And may be a lot of the ones who got close then stayed back, once they saw there was going to be violence. What surprised me was how certain ones seemed to get put out of the building without getting arrested or clubbed; at least one guy got kind of pushed out the door and left to go, or it looked that way, to me, anyway.

Don't know how it works over there sport, but if I’m out running with a gang and we’re involving ourselves in some criminal activity, if one of us kills someone, we ALL can share in the charges over his death.

Upvote 0

SoldierOfTheKing

Christian Spenglerian
Jan 6, 2006
Kenmore, WA
✟278,667.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Yeah, 6 dead sounds really peaceful.

It's a parody.

CEEBOCWQMOKA3UEPOE2QVTBWB4.png

"Mostly Peaceful Protestors Call For Electoral Integrity Inside Capitol" has a nice ring to it...

No one believes they were ever going to accomplish whatever it is they thought in their warped minds they were going to do but taking over the seat of our federal government and forcing the government to stop its normal function is a very serious attack at the very heart of our republic. Our foreign adversaries around the world couldn't even dream of accomplishing what these animals did to their own country. It's interesting to see so many people who likely purport themselves to be such patriots be seemingly ok with this direct assault on our government.

Yes, the Capitol has never been stormed before. They embarrassed the US government in front of the whole world by showing it not be as strong as it make itself out to be. And for that they apparently deserve to die.

I think I've made my point as to who really caused death, and it's not the protesters. That's all I'm going to say about a thread that was started about a crime that never even happened.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The officer is on administrative leave while the investigation continues. The victim, although a veteran, was apparently a believer in the Q nonsense and Donald Trump. She was shot while in the act of committing a crime. As another poster noted, such a waste of life.

Upvote 0

The Ant

Oct 25, 2020
Brisbane
✟15,378.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
It's a parody.

CEEBOCWQMOKA3UEPOE2QVTBWB4.png

"Mostly Peaceful Protestors Call For Electoral Integrity Inside Capitol" has a nice ring to it...

Yes, the Capitol has never been stormed before. They embarrassed the US government in front of the whole world by showing it not be as strong as it make itself out to be. And for that they apparently deserve to die.

I think I've made my point as to who really has blood on their hands, and it's not the protesters. That's all I'm going to say about a thread that was started about a crime that never even happened.

You’re splitting hairs. The man is brain dead, awaiting permission from his family to throw the switch.

Upvote 0

bekkilyn

Contemplative Christian
Site Supporter
Apr 27, 2017
USA
✟677,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Others
Does saying those word constitute a capital offense? Or do you really just feel that threatened by them?

Well let's see we have threatening words PLUS action in a direct attack on the U.S. Capitol. She was part of a group waging actual war against the country and being that she was a veteran, she was very well aware of the potential risks and consequences and casualties of warfare.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.