Trump’s ‘patriots’ literally a murderous mob.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BNR32FAN

He’s a Way of life
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2017
Dallas
✟890,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Donald Trump is obviously the terrorist. He planned it. He arranged it. He told people what to do on social media, which is why both Facebook and Twitter locked his accounts. He used Vice President Mike Pence in a way that was described as "engineering a coup" to CNN. So he will not condemn the protesters because they were following his orders. That can be proven during the investigations and Congress knows it.

And what exactly did he tell them to do? If he had actually given instructions to storm the capital in an attempt to overthrow the government he would be facing charges of conspiracy and treason right now. The reason he is not being charged is because intelligent people can see that there is ZERO EVIDENCE to support any charges against him.

Upvote 0

Green Sun

404: Star not found
Jun 26, 2015
Somewhere
✟45,924.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Fake news.

The link now says.

U.S. Capitol Police said in a statement on Thursday that media reports that an officer had died after the storming of the Capitol by supporters of President Donald Trump were inaccurate.

The police, on the other hand, did shoot an unarmed woman through the neck...
As she pushed through a broken window, towards the Senate, which was on lockdown, inside the building, as Capitol Police multiple times told the Terrorists attempting to break down the doors towards the Senate Chamber that if they went any further they'd be forced to shoot. There's a video of it where you can see her push through the open window, posted by an hyper-conservative site (National File) no less, but posting or sharing a graphic video where someone gets shot would undoubtedly get me banned on these forums.

If a moderator gives the OK to share the video, I can provide it, but without that I would be risking a ban.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Green Sun

Jun 26, 2015
Somewhere
✟45,924.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
I believe the term is 'mostly peaceful protest'.
IMG_20210106_173913.png
ErE83FIXAAAcUEB.jpg

Video of Terrorists breaking into the Capitol:
https://twitter.com/JoshuaPotash/status/1346904724600188929

Arson and attempted hostage taking? Oh, it's ok! They were white and conservatives. That mean's it's very peaceful.

Upvote 0

98cwitr

Lord forgive me
Apr 20, 2006
Raleigh, NC
✟449,894.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
He gave a very half-hearted message the first time and a goodbye kiss to the seditious supporters the second time.

Or, maybe the protesters believed the election was stolen and there was no further recourse? I don't agree with or support what they did by any means. The 5 lives lost were tragic, yet I don't think we should expect millions of Americans who see all the evidence of this election being stolen, then abandoned by SCOTUS and Congress, should simply lay down and take whats coming to them. How many times did BLM/Antifa get to riot and loot and we're told "rioting is the voice of those unheard" and here we see the media up in arms over "domestic terrorism"

Case in point:

iu

Principles should and need to be more important than bias...

Last edited:
Upvote 0

SoldierOfTheKing

Christian Spenglerian
Jan 6, 2006
Kenmore, WA
✟278,667.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
I think the tactic when being potentially overrun is like a sack collapsing strategically to buy time for reinforcement.

Reinforcements that often never came. Meanwhile the property of common people is looted and burned. Yet we are supposed to outraged when people trespass on the property of the elites...

Upvote 0

Green Sun

Jun 26, 2015
Somewhere
✟45,924.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Or, maybe the protesters believed the election was stolen and there was no further recourse? I don't agree with or support what they did by any means. The 5 lives lost were tragic, yet I don't think we should expect millions of Americans who see all the evidence of this election being stolen should simply lay down and take whats coming to them. How many times did BLM/Antifa get to riot and loot and we're told "rioting is the voice of those unheard" and here we see the media up in arms over "domestic terrorism"

Case in point:

iu

Except the election wasn't stolen.
Facts don't care about your feelings. It doesn't matter how much people "feel" that the election was stolen. Present evidence, or stop whining.

Upvote 0

BNR32FAN

He’s a Way of life
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2017
Dallas
✟890,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Please show how Trump "supported" "forcibly trying to prevent lawfully elected officials doing their work"

Because it seems, according to his words, he wasn't supporting any violence: President Trump Tweets

I think this is despicable that people are just throwing out what are obviously false accusations based on the actions of a few bad people within the crowd. There’s no honesty in these people. They know the truth but they intentionally twist it to suit their agenda labeling the entire group of protestors as violent individuals based on the actions of a very small percentage of them. They know this isn’t true because if it were you would expect a lot more injuries from a massive group of this size. These people are just liars plain & simple.

• Winner
Reactions: Danthemailman
Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Did that actually happen though? I must have missed something because I don't recall anyone from the executive branch (to include Trump) supporting any of the violent behavior. Only a peaceful protest.
Trump called for the March for the express purpose of keeping his Vice President and Congress from carrying out their lawful duty. He whipped up the crowd with continued lies and demand that the Vice President act illegally. Why were they chanting , “hang Mike Pence!”?

Trump is not just some loudmouth with a megaphone. He is the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces and the most powerful leader in the Western world. Don’t buy his whining excuses and excuse his willingness to throw Pence and anyone else to the mob.

Upvote 0

Green Sun

Jun 26, 2015
Somewhere
✟45,924.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Please show how Trump "supported" "forcibly trying to prevent lawfully elected officials doing their work"

Because it seems, according to his words, he wasn't supporting any violence: President Trump Tweets
I think this is despicable that people are just throwing out what are obviously false accusations based on the actions of a few bad people within the crowd. There’s no honesty in these people. They know the truth but they intentionally twist it to suit their agenda labeling the entire group of protestors as violent individuals based on the actions of a very small percentage of them. They know this isn’t true because if it were you would expect a lot more injuries from a massive group of this size. These people are just liars plain & simple.
For the (fourth, eighth? I lost count) time I've had to post this:
capture2.PNG

Beat around the bush, clutch your pearls, insist this is innocent all you want. He told them to fight, and they fought alright.

Upvote 0

Triumvirate

Oct 22, 2020
London
✟21,962.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Or, maybe the protesters believed the election was stolen and there was no further recourse? I don't agree with or support what they did by any means.

And if that's what they believe, Trump going to them 'You're right to be out here, but stop it' is just going to reinforce the notion that they're doing the right thing, if they think there is NO FURTHER recourse.

The 5 lives lost were tragic, yet I don't think we should expect millions of Americans who see all the evidence of this election being stolen should simply lay down and take whats coming to them. How many times did BLM/Antifa get to riot and loot and we're told "rioting is the voice of those unheard" and here we see the media up in arms over "domestic terrorism"

Because BLM and Antifa didn't invade national government and are protesting over an actual problem, whereas the claim that the election was stolen is a lie. Again, basic stuff. You are not comparing like with like.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Or, maybe the protesters believed the election was stolen and there was no further recourse? I don't agree with or support what they did by any means. The 5 lives lost were tragic, yet I don't think we should expect millions of Americans who see all the evidence of this election being stolen should simply lay down and take whats coming to them. How many times did BLM/Antifa get to riot and loot and we're told "rioting is the voice of those unheard" and here we see the media up in arms over "domestic terrorism"

Case in point:

iu

They believed the election was stolen because Trump continued to lie about the election and lied that Pence and Congress would reverse it if enough pressure could be put on them.

• Agree
Reactions: Green Sun
Upvote 0

GodLovesCats

Mar 16, 2019
Florida
✟117,927.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
If that's true, why did he condemn the violence and tell everyone to be peaceful?

Actions speak louder than words. Why did Donald Trump decide not to call the entire National Guard prior to the 9:00 meeting, leaving the security police severely understaffed? Why did he still not call up the NG after Capitol police were overwhelmed, forcing Vice President Mike Pence to do it? Everything he says out of his mouth and online is just a word. His actions and laziness on the job prove his words were dishonest when he "condemned" the violence on Capitol Hill.

• Agree
Reactions: Green Sun
Upvote 0

98cwitr

Lord forgive me
Apr 20, 2006
Raleigh, NC
✟449,894.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
What? You missed his speech and telling the mob to go down to the Capital? Give me a flipping break. Oh, notice he didn’t actually go with them as he promised... acting like a coward would.

To express their 1st amendment right to do so, sure. I never heard him even suggest to "Push back on them" (to quote Ms. Waters).

Upvote 0

Speedwell

May 11, 2016
St Charles, IL
✟347,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married

Case in point:

iu

There is no reasonable way to compare the violent behavior associated with some of the BLM demonstrations and the violent behavior associated with Wednesday's storming of Congress until you relinquish the big lie that the election was "stolen."

Upvote 0

Green Sun

Jun 26, 2015
Somewhere
✟45,924.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
And as usual, the only time he starts caring is when someone tells him that it's his skin on the line...
Trump agreed to condemn the Capitol rioters only after realizing he could face legal trouble for inciting them, report says

When asked by journalists whether that included Trump, Sherwin said: "We are looking at all actors here, and anyone that had a role. If the evidence fits the element of a crime, they're going to be charged."

New York magazine's Olivia Nuzzi tweeted on Thursday that Trump was now fully aware of the legal trouble that could await him.

"A person who currently advises Donald Trump tells me: 'It's all hit him since yesterday: 'You may have legal exposure from yesterday. You definitely have legal exposure from other things. You have less than two weeks to remain ensconced in here with executive privilege,'" she said.
The Post reported that it took Trump a long time to say anything about the Capitol insurrection at all and that he refused aides' pleas to call into Fox News to urge the rioters to stop.

The aides were eventually able to persuade the president to tweet, The Post said. "Stay peaceful!" Trump said in one post. Shortly after, he tweeted, "No violence!"

"He didn't want to say anything or do anything to rise to the moment," a US official told The Post.

The president also recorded a video on Wednesday calling on his supporters to stop the violence. But in it, he continued to peddle false claims about the 2020 election and said, "We love you; you're very special."

On Wednesday afternoon, the Times reporter Maggie Haberman said a Trump advisor had told her that people close to Trump were "certain the president wanted this and is enjoying it."

Nuzzi also described an advisor as saying that Trump was enthusiastically watching TV coverage of the riot but was later upset by the mess the mob created.

"Donald Trump was annoyed by the violent siege on the Capitol Wednesday — which left several dead — because it looked 'low class,' according to his adviser. 'He doesn't like low class things,'" Nuzzi tweeted.

She added: "The adviser confirmed that he was watching television coverage of the siege enthusiastically, but noted that the sight of his own supporters forming a violent mob and destroying property and lives offended him on aesthetic grounds."

• Informative
Reactions: KCfromNC
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

98cwitr

Lord forgive me
Apr 20, 2006
Raleigh, NC
✟449,894.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Actions speak louder than words. Why did Donald Trump decide not to call the entire National Guard prior to the 9:00 meeting, leaving the security police severely understaffed? Why did he still not call up the NG after Capitol police were overwhelmed, forcing Vice President Mike Pence to do it? Everything he says out of his mouth and online is just a word. His actions and laziness on the job prove his words were dishonest when he "condemned" the violence on Capitol Hill.

As I stated previously, it seems that the track record of these folks was one of peaceful demonstration. Unfortunately, that did not turn out to be the case this time.

Upvote 0

Green Sun

Jun 26, 2015
Somewhere
✟45,924.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
To express their 1st amendment right to do so, sure. I never heard him even suggest to "Push back on them" (to quote Ms. Waters).
He told them to "FIGHT!"

And they decided to fight alright, through an act of Terrorism.

• Agree
Reactions: Sif
Upvote 0

98cwitr

Lord forgive me
Apr 20, 2006
Raleigh, NC
✟449,894.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
There is no reasonable way to compare the violent behavior associated with some of the BLM demonstrations and the violent behavior associated with Wednesday's storming of Congress until you relinquish the big lie that the election was "stolen."

Perceived mass voter fraud vs. perceived police brutality. One can make the comparison.

Upvote 0

98cwitr

Lord forgive me
Apr 20, 2006
Raleigh, NC
✟449,894.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
He told them to "FIGHT!"

And they decided to fight alright, through an act of Terrorism.

He also said be peaceful. So either he blatantly contradicted himself, OR he meant "fight" in another context than what you're presenting. I personally don't take it to mean that he greenlit terrorist actions...but that's me.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.