Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Wrong. That was the ONLY good scene of that entire film!! I liked the campfire moment, just didn't care much for the rest! lol

Is this from Star Trek VI...sitting at the camp fire singing "row row your boat" by the way...most stupid of all scenes. I think Shatner directed this one. McCoy makes beans...I think...and puts whiskey in it...Im just guessing

Upvote 0
Oct 15, 2008
Central California
✟274,079.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Are you sure you're talking about the right episode? McCoy didn't violate the PD in that one? Are you thinking of "A Piece of the Action" with the mobsters on Sigma Iotia where he left the communicator, etc?

In the episode, " Gamesters of Triskelion" What did McCoy do that may have violated the Prime Directive? What did Kirk do to correct it?

Upvote 0
P

pointman7a

gurneyhalleck1 said:
Are you sure you're talking about the right episode? McCoy didn't violate the PD in that one? Are you thinking of "A Piece of the Action" with the mobsters on Sigma Iotia where he left the communicator, etc?

Your right it was"Piece of the Action" and he did leave his communicator. I thought it was interesting Kirk didn't go back and retrieve it.

Upvote 0
P

pointman7a

Easy G (G²) said:
Can't wait for the second Startrek film from the new franchise (with Chris Pine) to come out...

Speaking of the new movie...way over played on cable....
What TV series did the new Spock play in before Trek? Also, in that series one of the old characters played a short part and what was on his license plate?

Upvote 0
Oct 15, 2008
Central California
✟274,079.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I positively hated the reboot. Star Trek sold out to the action-adventure bang-bang shoot 'em up Matrix thrill-a-minute junk that sells these days. It wasn't Trek--cerebral, contemplative, insightful, intelligent. I thought Pine was awful as Kirk. Spock was ok, McCoy was great but overacted. I will most likely skip the next one.

Back to the trivia: Name the four gunfighters from history that Kirk and the boys go up against at the OK Corral in the episode "Spectre of the Gun?"

Upvote 0
P

pointman7a

I positively hated the reboot. Star Trek sold out to the action-adventure bang-bang shoot 'em up Matrix thrill-a-minute junk that sells these days. It wasn't Trek--cerebral, contemplative, insightful, intelligent. I thought Pine was awful as Kirk. Spock was ok, McCoy was great but overacted. I will most likely skip the next one.

Back to the trivia: Name the four gunfighters from history that Kirk and the boys go up against at the OK Corral in the episode "Spectre of the Gun?"
Doc Holiday, Wyatt Erp and brothers and Billy something and Frank something..I think.

Upvote 0
Oct 15, 2008
Central California
✟274,079.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
No, Billy is Chekov's character. Morgan, Wyatt, Virgil Earp plus Doc Holliday.

Close!

What are the only two times that Kirk uses the self-destruct sequence on the Enterprise?

Doc Holiday, Wyatt Erp and brothers and Billy something and Frank something..I think.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Oct 15, 2008
Central California
✟274,079.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Right.

Wasn't he the Yorktown captain in the last episode or something like that? It's been a while.

Let that be your last battlefield and Star Trek 3.

Thomas Halloway was in command of which ship, in which episode?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

WalksWithChrist

Seeking God's Will
Jan 5, 2005
USA
Visit site
✟38,526.00
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
I thought they were supose to get the right answer first. No one has.

Is this from Star Trek VI...sitting at the camp fire singing "row row your boat" by the way...most stupid of all scenes. I think Shatner directed this one. McCoy makes beans...I think...and puts whiskey in it...Im just guessing

Thomas Halloway was Captain of the Enterprise in Tapestry, when Picard had a chance to relive his life and ended up as a lowly science officer instead of the Captain.

I'll let someone else ask a question!
That was a creepy one. Seeing Picard as a nobody!

What command did Picard/Locutus give Data that helped the Enterprise rescue him from the Borg?

Upvote 0