Jan 5, 2005
USA
Visit site
✟38,526.00
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
I thought it was Mr. Stephens. I looked it up, Mr. Nichols I guess. i flat out forgot that sucker!

Name the only actor to play a Romulan, Klingon, and Vulcan in Star Trek history....
Educated guess...Mark Leonard?
Well, I'm at least 2/3 right! I'm pretty sure he played a Romulan...and of course Vulcan.

I can kinda see the Nichols id badge in my head...oh the images from that movie...so cool.

What were the names of the two whales?

Upvote 0
Oct 15, 2008
Central California
✟274,079.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Correct. George and Gracie

What were the names of the two Vayans who tortures McCoy in the episode "The Empath?"

Well, I'm at least 2/3 right! I'm pretty sure he played a Romulan...and of course Vulcan.

I can kinda see the Nichols id badge in my head...oh the images from that movie...so cool.

What were the names of the two whales?

Upvote 0

Solomon Kane

Jun 26, 2005
Columbus, OH. USA
✟19,475.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Politics
US-Constitution

In the opening of Star Trek The Motion Picture, Mark Leonard played the commander of the Klingon ship destroyed by Vger.

Upvote 0
Oct 15, 2008
Central California
✟274,079.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Lal and Than

Name at least 4 episodes where Kirk had to destroy a computer to regain either control of the Enterprise or of a planet

Seen that episode many times but can't remember the names...

Upvote 0
Oct 15, 2008
Central California
✟274,079.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Vaal (the cave with a computer in it in "The Apple")
Landru
Asteroid Deflector
M5 computer
Eminiar VII attack computer similators
The Oracle of Yonada

I can some of the computers: lorisa's touching image made by computer, landrew (its the red hour!),m5, nomad, the androids, Gary Seven's computer, asteroid deflector.

Upvote 0

WalksWithChrist

Seeking God's Will
Jan 5, 2005
USA
Visit site
✟38,526.00
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married

In the opening of Star Trek The Motion Picture, Mark Leonard played the commander of the Klingon ship destroyed by Vger.
I didn't know that!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
P

pointman7a

Name the Two Episodes were the whole Crew was drunk.

On the original series: Sulu was running around with a sword and crew was going mad by some intoxicating infection
also, when they were sent to rescue a colony infected with spores. The one where Spock was climbing a tree and happy for the first time in his life.

Upvote 0

Stevelee44

Mar 23, 2012
Stanton, California
✟7,955.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
On the original series: Sulu was running around with a sword and crew was going mad by some intoxicating infection
also, when they were sent to rescue a colony infected with spores. The one where Spock was climbing a tree and happy for the first time in his life.

The first one is right. One is from The Original and One is from The Next Generation. The spores is not it. The two episodes are connected and they refer to them. The Next generation refers to the Original Series in the story. I don't want to give it away but the titles are almost the same. This is all I am going to say.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

WalksWithChrist

Seeking God's Will
Jan 5, 2005
USA
Visit site
✟38,526.00
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
We do know how this thread works, right?

Answer, then...ASK A QUESTION!!

When you don't ask a question, the thread stalls and becomes boring. And annoying people like me have to insert questions which is like doing CPR. ; )

SO HERE IT IS!

What is McCoy's secret ingredient for baked beans?
Oh, and when you post your answer...go ahead and ask a question!

Upvote 0

Stevelee44

Mar 23, 2012
Stanton, California
✟7,955.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
We do know how this thread works, right?

Answer, then...ASK A QUESTION!!

When you don't ask a question, the thread stalls and becomes boring. And annoying people like me have to insert questions which is like doing CPR. ; )

SO HERE IT IS!

I thought they were supose to get the right answer first. No one has.

Upvote 0
P

pointman7a

WalksWithChrist said:

Is this from Star Trek VI...sitting at the camp fire singing "row row your boat" by the way...most stupid of all scenes. I think Shatner directed this one. McCoy makes beans...I think...and puts whiskey in it...Im just guessing

Upvote 0