Tiberius

Jun 28, 2005
✟6,911.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
A repost of my current riddle....

In which episode does Data play a guitar?

The clues: the episode features the return of something introduced in Season 1. Also, part of the episode's name is something that many people here have. But not me, I don't have it.

Upvote 0

TwistTim

Whimsical, Witty, Wacky, Waiting, Wise Guy
Jan 27, 2007
Ork
✟22,644.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
I'm gonna Guess with that second clue and a search for the order of all the Star Trek Episodes with only a name sort..... it's Silicon Avatar.... I believe it's the return of the Crystalline Entity(Silicon) or it's a Lore thing....... cause you don't have an Avatar..... that's my final guess.....

Upvote 0

TwistTim

Jan 27, 2007
Ork
✟22,644.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
ok, this one is gonna be easy since I have to work this afternoon..... name four major spy organizations and the affiliation they belong to.....

yes two belong to one group, but try to think a little harder on the subject and give me four different affiliations spies....

Upvote 0

TwistTim

Jan 27, 2007
Ork
✟22,644.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
so very very close.... tell you what if no one gets one by 11AM my local time.... (when I get up and start my day) I will post the groups I have and declare you a winner so another question can be posted.....

Upvote 0

TwistTim

Jan 27, 2007
Ork
✟22,644.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
not secret police.... but they do have a spy group.... just like the Andorians..... the groups I thought of were
Klingon Intelligence - Klingon's
Tal Shiar - Romulans
Section 31 - StarFleet
Obsidian Order - Cardassian
Starfleet Intelligence - Starfleet

as for the Vulcan and Andorian groups, I do not know their names...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

TwistTim

Jan 27, 2007
Ork
✟22,644.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Which Enterprise? Kirk's? Picard's? Riker's? one of the future ones? Archer's?

Kirk had NC-1701(No Bloody letter - so Scott said when he was on the D). Then 1701-A and 1701-B. 1701-C was in between the TOS and TNG, seen in the episode where the universe shifts and Yar didn't die as she was supposed to, so she went back in time.... Picard had NC-1701-D and NC-1701-E also we saw a NC-1701-F and on Enterprise they mentioned in a time travel episode the NC-1701-J
Archer's was NX-01
then there was a Future Enterprise that had no call letter I could make out.....

any of those the one you were looking for?
also the USS Enterprise in the Navy is the CVN 65
the USS Enterprise in WWII was CV-6

and I don't want to dig up any more, gonna go to bed......

but first a new question..... since one of those has to be right....
Which Voyager Crew Member changed places with himself after his original version died in an early encounter with the Phage carrying Viddians fractured Voyager into two vessels on top of each other...... and who did he take over to the other voyager with him?

Upvote 0