Transphobia or Sexual Harassment? Definitely Hypocrisy

Followers4christ

Love my wife, 2 sons and Daughter. God is great!!
Jun 17, 2005
Caldwell, Idaho
Visit site
✟30,651.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
So, now if a transgender woman decides to make a persistent pass on a man but is resisted due to gender preference to biological women only, this is considered to be transphobia rather than sexual harassment.

This is where we have landed in our times.

WATCH: Ginuwine Accused Of Transphobia For Refusing To Kiss Trans Woman On Live TV

This is sad that this is where we are in our country. Today if we do not cater to this disorder we are labeled transphobic. Society tries to pass these twisted ideas like transsexualism and intersex being normal when it is not the case.

Upvote 0

Zoii

Oct 13, 2016
Australia
✟103,785.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Im not getting this thread - I have to be missing something. Yes he is transphobic. Im arachnophobic. Not keen on sharks either when I surf. Not sure what that is - bigteethophobic. Point is you're either into it or not. hes not. So what?

This is altogether different to racial prejudice or even being homophobic - those terms are for those who are plain awful towards those other cohorts.

This is not wanting to be kissed by a certain cohort - OK fine - kiss who you want - on that score Id be highly selective as well , heck we all are. If you are not keen on kissing someone whos ugly or has terribly bad breath then Id be Ok that your ugliophobic or halitosisophobic attitude (made up words I think but best I can come up with)

Upvote 0
Mar 14, 2012
over here in Texas
✟63,321.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Im not getting this thread - I have to be missing something. Yes he is transphobic. Im arachnophobic. Not keen on sharks either when I surf. Not sure what that is - bigteethophobic. Point is you're either into it or not. hes not. So what?

This is altogether different to racial prejudice or even being homophobic - those terms are for those who are plain awful towards those other cohorts.

This is not wanting to be kissed by a certain cohort - OK fine - kiss who you want - on that score Id be highly selective as well , heck we all are. If you are not keen on kissing someone whos ugly or has terribly bad breath then Id be Ok that your ugliophobic or halitosisophobic attitude (made up words I think but best I can come up with)
I definitely get what you're saying.

Here's what may not have been clarified:

Ginuwine is actually being criticized for being transphobic and was challenged for his reservation, which is being recognized by many on social media as a form of bigotry. (So, the label of "transphobic" wasn't used as a general label that just identifies his preference. It was used as a label of criticism to throw a negative light on him. This is what is often done - use people's publicized views and now preferences to make an example out of someone. This is one of many aggressive approaches to send a message out to the world that this should be viewed as intolerable. Thus, we have people fuming about it on social media on behalf of the rejected transexual.) That's where debate was sparked. Those who advocate Ginuwine's preference are pointing to the fact that in a society - a hypocritical society - that readily calls out sexual harassment as we definitely should, there has been failure to see the harassment in this situation due to opportunity to instead push the Transgender agenda. There is a tendency to push an agenda even where there is reason to see sexual harassment as we would clearly see it or label it as such in other scenarios.

Last edited:
Upvote 0