enroute
✟1,395,814.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I saw that and imho that was unwanted sexual harassment especially after he made his preference known. It is the same thing that cost Al Franken his job. And it does not matter if the person trying to force the kiss is trans, or male, or female.

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,918.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

Yarddog

Senior Contributor
Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟812,249.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
So, now if a transgender woman decides to make a persistent pass on a man but is resisted due to gender preference to biological women only, this is considered to be transphobia rather than sexual harassment.

This is where we have landed in our times.

WATCH: Ginuwine Accused Of Transphobia For Refusing To Kiss Trans Woman On Live TV
Sadly this isn't much of a premise for the claim. Being accused of something doesn't make it so. If people don't like a person's sexual attraction, who cares. This is only a small percentage of people who may accuse him of this. Most likely, the vast majority of his fans support his decision.

Upvote 0
Mar 14, 2012
over here in Texas
✟55,821.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I saw that and imho that was unwanted sexual harassment especially after he made his preference known. It is the same thing that cost Al Franken his job. And it does not matter if the person trying to force the kiss is trans, or male, or female.
I agree. But there is a telling difference that speaks volumes on where we are headed as a society under the subjection of an aggressive and highly entitled agenda. In other sexual harassment cases, nobody accuses the victims of having ulterior motives of some bigotry like the "transphobic" label suggested among a large number of people accusing Ginuwine on social media.

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,395,814.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I agree. But there is a telling difference that speaks volumes on where we are headed as a society under the subjection of an aggressive and highly entitled agenda. In other sexual harassment cases, nobody accuses the victims of having ulterior motives of some bigotry like the "transphobic" label suggested among a large number of people accusing Ginuwine on social media.
You are right, but to shut their mouths all we have to do is show them the facts. I still think the transvestitey should be prosecuted.

Upvote 0
Mar 14, 2012
over here in Texas
✟55,821.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
You are right, but to shut their mouths all we have to do is show them the facts. I still think the transvestitey should be prosecuted.
I don't think they're going to prosecute. I don't think Ginuwine is seeking that. I don't think. It really does surprise me (and it shouldn't) that people on the Internet are attacking his actions of resisting India as offensive.

Upvote 0

Rubiks

proud libtard
Aug 14, 2012
United States
✟137,866.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I would claim I'm only sexually attracted to biological women.

This reminds me of when some person (probably some self-proclaimed "pansexual") on the internet compared those who have "sexual preferences" to Nazis :eek:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Open Heart

Aug 3, 2014
Southern California
✟49,214.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Celibate
So, now if a transgender woman decides to make a persistent pass on a man but is resisted due to gender preference to biological women only, this is considered to be transphobia rather than sexual harassment.

WATCH: Ginuwine Accused Of Transphobia For Refusing To Kiss Trans Woman On Live TV
Ridiculous. People are attracted to whoever they are attracted to. Some people are only attracted to hour glass figures. Some only want big and beautiful. No one can be blamed for what they find attractive.

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,395,814.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Ridiculous. People are attracted to whoever they are attracted to. Some people are only attracted to hour glass figures. Some only want big and beautiful. No one can be blamed for what they find attractive.

Not only that, the man is married. He could have negative impact on his marriage if he kissed someone else on public t.v. especially if the someone is a trans. And, to the trans community,they should not be forcing themselves on people.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
people on the Internet
Even on forum, NOT a reliable nor trust-worthy source ! TEST EVERYTHING BEFORE accepting it - if it violates, contradicts, or is not in harmony with all of God's Word, don't accept it.

Upvote 0
Mar 14, 2012
over here in Texas
✟55,821.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Even on forum, NOT a reliable nor trust-worthy source ! TEST EVERYTHING BEFORE accepting it - if it violates, contradicts, or is not in harmony with all of God's Word, don't accept it.
Thank you so much. I receive that advice and stand corrected for not realizing that over a long period of time, I've been caring too much about people-views when God's Word is right there uncompromised, unsugar-coated, and unbent. Thank you again.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
What is written ? (God's Standard)

If anyone lusts /desires/ wants what they are looking at that is already sin , as God declares clearly and God is Judge of such as well. Yes, sin in the heart is deadly, if not atoned for, and worse if propagated and continued instead of exposed and repented of.
Desiring anything idolatrous or any abomination God forbids likewise is sinful, and if not repented of, will be a very big concern especially on Judgment Day.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Open Heart

Aug 3, 2014
Southern California
✟49,214.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Celibate
What is written ? (God's Standard)

If anyone lusts /desires/ wants what they are looking at that is already sin , as God declares clearly and God is Judge of such as well. Yes, sin in the heart is deadly, if not atoned for, and worse if propagated and continued instead of exposed and repented of.
Desiring anything idolatrous or any abomination God forbids likewise is sinful, and if not repented of, will be a very big concern especially on Judgment Day.
That's referring to the sort of desire that you dwell upon, nurture, feed. It's not referring to the sort of fleeting desire that enters your mind and you let go of.

Upvote 0

FireDragon76

Supporter
Apr 30, 2013
Orlando, Florida
✟1,249,390.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Politics
US-Democrat
It's always good not to pay attention to what happens on "Reality TV" shows, since its not reality, it's made of intentionally provocative situations.

Upvote 0
Mar 14, 2012
over here in Texas
✟55,821.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
It's always good not to pay attention to what happens on "Reality TV" shows, since its not reality, it's made of intentionally provocative situations.
I'm not sure how much of reality it all actually was. I've never seen the show and had never heard of the characters on that show. But what has been a further sign of our times in addition to the publicized/reported incident in question is this: the massive/publicly posted responses on the Internet that have been debating whether the rejection of India's advances pointed to transphobia or whether they point to Ginuwine's personal right, thus sexual harassment against him. It's social media news that caught my attention.

Upvote 0

Cuddles333

May 5, 2011
Denver
✟30,312.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

In the UK there is a picture of him deep kissing a blonde cis girl. So any committed relationship he may be in is not that valued.

There is a photo of him in the UK deep kissing a blond cis woman. So yes, he is prejudiced against transgendered.

Upvote 0
Mar 14, 2012
over here in Texas
✟55,821.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
In the UK there is a picture of him deep kissing a blonde cis girl. So any committed relationship he may be in is not that valued.

There is a photo of him in the UK deep kissing a blond cis woman. So yes, he is prejudiced against transgendered.

I agree his committed relationship, which from what I understand is an actual marriage, is not valued. But the value in question is his preference. That is what's being challenged. And if he is prejudiced because he refuses to allow a transgender to kiss him in the way he'd allow a biological woman, then he is as prejudiced as any other person exercising their preference.

As an overweight woman, I can call a lot of men "prejudiced" for preferring smaller women than those who are my size. But what gives me the right to get so offended or even feel such entitlement to the point where I'd brand somebody as "prejudiced" because they'd prefer thinner women? Sure, this has been a sting for many overweight women for decades. But how is my value supposed to be validated in whether somebody is attracted to me? My value has to be established from within.

So many examples point to where society could end up in an eggshell-walking world if other groups were to insist on the same entitlement as transgenders. If I am turned down as a spokesperson for Weight Watchers while choosing what I want to eat, yet identifying as sufficiently thin, I guess I should sue or meddle with their company's image using slanderous false accusations of prejudice because *I* wouldn't be catered to. Or somebody my size with my habits would be denied the same opportunity as the person on a healthier journey. Ridiculous? O absolutely. But that's exactly where we're headed in society because humans are tampering with reality just that much.

Last edited:
Upvote 0