Today I am Thankful to God for:

Neostarwcc

We are saved purely by the work and grace of God.
Site Supporter
Dec 13, 2015
US
✟922,320.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Today I am thankful to God for watching over me. I didn't get a full nights sleep last night but I know that God was watching over me so... today I am thankful that God is watching over me and trying to help me get better!

Upvote 0

Neostarwcc

Site Supporter
Dec 13, 2015
US
✟922,320.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Today I am thankful to God for giving me the hope that I'll finally get out of this now almost month long episode. Plus, It's going to be really nice for the next 2 weeks in a row so I get to go outside! Yay! It's going to be in the 60's and 70's for the next 2 weeks. So thank you God for finally bringing spring here! I'm not looking forward to the thunder though. I've always been scared of it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

BNR32FAN

He’s a Way of life
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2017
Dallas
✟890,303.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Everyday I am thankful to God for His grace. PRAISE HIS HOLY NAME, OUR HEAVENLY FATHER, THAT HE MADE A WAY FOR US TO BE SAVED BECAUSE HE LOVES US!! PRAISE JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD AND SAVIOR FOR SUFFERING IN THE CROSS AND PAYING FOR OUR SIN!! PRAISE THE HOLY SPIRIT FOR GUIDING US IN OUR WALK IN HIM AND LEADING US TO CHRIST!! PRAISE GOD IN THE HIGHEST ALL GLORY TO HIM FOREVER AND EVER AMEN AND AMEN!!:clap:

Upvote 0

Neostarwcc

Site Supporter
Dec 13, 2015
US
✟922,320.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Today I am thankful to God for allowing me to get 6-7 hours of sleep last night and I only had one fit today. Its so dreary outside though today.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.