Today I am Thankful to God for:

Neostarwcc

We are saved purely by the work and grace of God.
Site Supporter
Dec 13, 2015
US
✟922,320.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Today I am thankful to God for keeping me alive and giving me the hope that I will get better with time. I am also thankful for the baby that he has promised me and I will love that baby till the day I die.

Upvote 0

Neostarwcc

Site Supporter
Dec 13, 2015
US
✟922,320.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Today I am thankful to God for my Psychiatrist appointment. I have prayed for God to help my Psychiatrist to help me and hopefully today is the start of getting better. I didn't have any panic attacks last night so I'm glad for that but I must not have slept much last night because I'm pretty tired. Anyway, thank you Jesus.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Neostarwcc

Site Supporter
Dec 13, 2015
US
✟922,320.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
The beautiful tulips in the garden...and in the local park. Thank you Father...

Our spring just started a few days ago so we don't have flowers yet.

Upvote 0

DavidFirth

Saved by the blood of the Lamb
Site Supporter
Nov 8, 2017
North Georgia
✟47,035.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Luke 7
46You did not put oil on my head, but she has poured perfume on my feet. 47Therefore, I tell you, her many sins have been forgiven—as her great love has shown. But whoever has been forgiven little loves little.”

48Then Jesus said to her, “Your sins are forgiven.”

49The other guests began to say among themselves, “Who is this who even forgives sins?”

50Jesus said to the woman, “Your faith has saved you; go in peace.”

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Neostarwcc

Site Supporter
Dec 13, 2015
US
✟922,320.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Today, I am thankful to God for letting me sleep for almost 8 hours. I struggled much to fall asleep after I woke up after an hour. It probably took me an hour and a half to fall back asleep but once I was asleep I believe I stayed asleep. I'm hoping that God will let me get some more sleep in an hour or so. So, thank you God!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Pilgrim

Praying without ceasing
Mar 26, 2017
between the pages of the Bible.
Visit site
✟200,461.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Today, I am thankful to God for letting me sleep for almost 8 hours. I struggled much to fall asleep after I woke up after an hour. It probably took me an hour and a half to fall back asleep but once I was asleep I believe I stayed asleep. I'm hoping that God will let me get some more sleep in an hour or so. So, thank you God!
Father in Heaven, we're thankful for the rest we receive, may it always be sufficient and complete to rejuvenate our vitality and vigor in service unto God. Let us lift up ourselves and others to receive your blessings and the goodness of your will as we lay us down, prayerfully, seeking you in conversation, to share in your love, and ask that you comfort us, quietening us into restful sleep, at the end of the day. Thank you God for your lovingkindness. In Jesus' name. Amen.

Upvote 0