Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I’ve seen this several places today. It’s laughable.

Yes, if for nothing else I guess they are good for a laugh every once in a while.

Why laugh?
Because some of the things they come up with
can't be for real.
M-Bob

Upvote 0

HannahT

Site Supporter
Apr 9, 2013
✟459,470.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
He is too maniacal to be scared, but he is furious that women of color who were raised how to talk to white men would talk to him in this fashion.

(eye rolls) Oh please!

People are upset that a tweet when out instead of phone call that is done discreetly to tell Israel they are fine with them following their own laws regarding these two women. The blowup will settle down in a couple of weeks - like things always do - when you reject them.

Instead it was done upfront and personal, and because Trump made it transparent instead of hiding behind a diplomatic phone call so they can get camera time. If you have no intentions of following the laws of the nation you plan to visit? They have every right to tell you you can't come. Our own country is perfectly within its right to do the same to others. Heck most countries have done it before. lol its hardly unprecedented! You do realize that right?

I doubt he is furious about your assumptions over 'woman of color'. It was a political move. He can use them for the face of the democratic party - and he will. He has already started it. People are just to angry at him constantly to see how he plans to use this to his advantage. He was counting on the hate to blind people. Sadly - in this case - many fell for it. We aren't going to welcome 'diplomats' in our country who have vocalized their plans to break our laws either.

Reactions: Hazelelponi
Upvote 0

AvilaSurfer

Site Supporter
May 14, 2015
NO
✟936,796.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
He is too maniacal to be scared, but he is furious that women of color who were raised how to talk to white men would talk to him in this fashion.
LOLOL. More humor. Thanks

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JIMINZ

Apr 13, 2017
Southern Ga.
✟157,715.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Can't include the link because, that lady has a foul mouth. Google if interested.
M

Isn't she the one before she was sworn in that said, off to Washington and lets Impeach that .....guy with the funny hair?

Upvote 0

HannahT

Site Supporter
Apr 9, 2013
✟459,470.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The quad are the face of women who vote in America, as the GOP is going to find out to its dismay in 2020.

yeah...no!

Remember Hillary said the same thing. Breaking the glass ceiling and all that? I didn't think Trump would win! lol and still didn't buy the glass ceiling deal.

They represent a segment of the USA no doubt. That's a given.

Represent woman overall? We aren't monolithic John. Heck, I'm not even loyal GOP and I know that.

• Agree
Upvote 0

JIMINZ

Apr 13, 2017
Southern Ga.
✟157,715.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Remember Hillary said the same thing. Breaking the glass ceiling and all that? I didn't think Trump would win! lol and still didn't buy the glass ceiling deal.

That glass ceiling does not exist for the greater majority of working women, it only exists in the Professional Ranks Lawyers, Doctors, Wall Street and the like, look at all of the women who ran the Feminist movement in the 60s were they the typical working women, no, they didn't want children, they didn't want any kind of a family, they wanted a Carrier after it was established, then they wanted babies because the clock was running out. that is the reason the Glass Ceiling existed, these Professions didn't want women coming in getting established and then leave. So we got Maternity care to take care of that glitch.

I worked in a Mobile Home Plant, never heard any women worrying about any Glass Ceiling for her, Maternity Leave my foot, she couldn't afford if.

Trump will win again in 2020 because there isn't anyone who is able to accomplish what he has in 2 1/2 years as he did.

• Agree
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
The quad are the face of women who vote in America, as the GOP is going to find out to its dismay in 2020.

You are so wrong.
They have 0 support on this road
and 0 support in our church.
Adds up to ----------- 0.
M-Bob

Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Trump will win again in 2020 because there isn't anyone who is able to accomplish what he has in 2 1/2 years as he did.

Nice to see that many still see -- straight.
M-Bob

• Friendly
Reactions: JIMINZ
Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
(snip)
Oh I don't know, I know a couple of of people who lie, watch tv, play golf, take umbrage at the slightest criticism and pretends to know what they're doing. Heck, I have an uncle who does all that AND would like to buy Greenland as well! :oldthumbsup:
tulc(he also blames President Obama for everything that goes wrong in his life, the resemblance is quite amazing) :eek:

Reactions: JohnAshton
Upvote 0

HannahT

Site Supporter
Apr 9, 2013
✟459,470.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That glass ceiling does not exist for the greater majority of working women, it only exists in the Professional Ranks Lawyers, Doctors, Wall Street and the like, look at all of the women who ran the Feminist movement in the 60s were they the typical working women, no, they didn't want children, they didn't want any kind of a family, they wanted a Carrier after it was established, then they wanted babies because the clock was running out. that is the reason the Glass Ceiling existed, these Professions didn't want women coming in getting established and then leave. So we got Maternity care to take care of that glitch.

I worked in a Mobile Home Plant, never heard any women worrying about any Glass Ceiling for her, Maternity Leave my foot, she couldn't afford if.

Well, it did exist for me for a while.

In my younger years (yes, I'm old) I remember having a job as a line cook. Only woman. I got paid less than the guys due to my gender, and it didn't matter that my partner on the line was an Alcoholic that didn't show up 1/2 the time. When I brought it up after a while? I got laid off and the Alcoholic still had his job. Things like that happened a couple of times - really ticked me off.

I remember mother being told she needed Dad's permission to get a charge card for our local gasoline garage. Dad told them stuff the card and took his business elsewhere.

People don't realize how far women have come, although there are a few real stinkers out there. They are just not a prevalent as in the past.

Yes, that is why I didn't buy her glass ceiling - even after I left the line cook line of work for a more professional one. Those experiences made me a feminist - at the time. Nowadays? The definition has changed so much I don't know what to think. Yes, I left that label behind. The women of the past took a stand that I doubt very much today's young women would appreciate. Yep, radical at times. Yet, I wonder where I would be without them. I really mean that. Would I be taken seriously? Because I know I wasn't back then. I could out shine some men, and it didn't make a hill of beans difference. Still told I needed a man to take care of me. lol good reason to resent that statement!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.