• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Three Good Things!

HannahBanana

Dec 11, 2006
Concord, MA
✟12,558.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Yesterday:

-Got some of my history test and my ethics test done
-Did my laundry (or, well, ran it in the washer, anyways. I still have yet to dry it)
-Was too excited to fall asleep (that was a nice change since I'm usually too nervous to fall asleep)

Upvote 0

Mrs. Luther073082

Commit to the LORD whatever you do - Proverbs 16:3
Jan 18, 2006
✟41,836.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Yesterday: 1. Took a lot of applications back. 2. My dog lurves me. I amused my family for about 30 minutes by walking all over the house while he followed me like a shadow. His new nickname is "stalkerdog". :D 3. Swimming and hanging out with the family.

Upvote 0

HannahBanana

Dec 11, 2006
Concord, MA
✟12,558.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
1) I got my two finals done and over with.

2) I bought myself a bag of chips and a bag of cookies from the vending machines at school (don't know if that really counts as a good thing, though, since, after eating them, I don't feel any better)

3) The semester is officially over for me! :clap: :D :clap:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Mrs. Luther073082

Commit to the LORD whatever you do - Proverbs 16:3
Jan 18, 2006
✟41,836.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
1. Two of my friends from classes I had in the Spring want to hang out (it still surprises me when people want to hang out with me outside of class) 2. I got my check in the mail :clap: 3. Class was pretty good and I worked out afterwards

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

The Julikenz

God is not a misogynist
May 17, 2004
Sydney.
✟17,969.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
1. I did not get fired today - and believe me, my brain thought on two seperate occasions I would be, YAY for not entertaining irrational thought. ;)
2. I had an awesome lunch (chilli chicken wholemeal burger), and relaxed in the park watching the pigeons fight over bread rolls, as the leaves fell from the brown trees against the luminescent green grass.
3. I came home, and WANTED to do my readings for the abnormal psychology lectures.

Upvote 0