• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Three Good Things!

KTKat

Jan 21, 2008
Littleton
✟15,837.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
a wonderful wonderful easter!
*I made it to church without getting panicky the whole time!!! I hope to start going every sunday again.
*spent time with my family, and my hubbys
*My son was adorable all day. He had fun.
It was just a good day. I wish every day could feel like this!

Reactions: Greenthumb
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Mrs. Luther073082

Commit to the LORD whatever you do - Proverbs 16:3
Jan 18, 2006
✟41,836.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Yesterday: My friend and I ran into each other in the library and got to hang out, classes were good -- some due dates were pushed back and we got extra credit opportunities, and I got caught up on the sleep I missed.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Mrs. Luther073082

Commit to the LORD whatever you do - Proverbs 16:3
Jan 18, 2006
✟41,836.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Seriously though we were evacuated from campus because some art major put "art" all over campus that looked like bombs and the campus police called the bomb squad. I walked out of my morning class to see cops and police tape everywhere and thought maybe there had been a shooting. I'm glad it was just art!

Reactions: Amhacajo
Upvote 0

dizzydoll

Feb 27, 2008
✟8,001.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Seriously though we were evacuated from campus because some art major put "art" all over campus that looked like bombs and the campus police called the bomb squad. I walked out of my morning class to see cops and police tape everywhere and thought maybe there had been a shooting. I'm glad it was just art!
Glad you are ok. Hugs

Upvote 0