Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I've done a lot of local moves. They are about as bad as moving far away. You still gotta pack and bust your hump moving it all. Same thing really.

Yeah. I'm sayin'! :D

Gonna move the rest of this to my organization rant.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

illudium_phosdex

Insert witty title here.
Dec 5, 2005
Alaska
✟14,932.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Bah! I was gonna get up and attempt to go to church for the first time in like 2 months (I know really bad). But it's cooled off to 45F/7C meaning the kids would need to wear something warm. Turns out that every single Sunday outfit my son has is too small. My daughter wasn't much better. She only has 2 outfits she can wear now. Looks like we're going to Once Upon a Child today instead and maybe we can do it next week. :sigh:

Upvote 0

WalksWithChrist

Seeking God's Will
Jan 5, 2005
USA
Visit site
✟38,526.00
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Bah! I was gonna get up and attempt to go to church for the first time in like 2 months (I know really bad). But it's cooled off to 45F/7C meaning the kids would need to wear something warm. Turns out that every single Sunday outfit my son has is too small. My daughter wasn't much better. She only has 2 outfits she can wear now. Looks like we're going to Once Upon a Child today instead and maybe we can do it next week. :sigh:
Happy Shopping!

Mine tries to put on her baby clothes still. We *just* gave a bunch of them to our neighbor who is having a girl.

Upvote 0

LovebirdsFlying

My husband drew this cartoon of me.
Christian Forums Staff
Red Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Aug 13, 2007
Washington (the state)
✟841,475.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I test within the spectrum as well. Maybe a full moon is having an effect on me too? I am a little bit.... not quite right for the last couple of days. Nothing out of control. Just slightly off kilter.

Upvote 0

FaithPrevails

May 7, 2006
Far, far away from here
✟18,154.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I have a meeting this morning that I really don't want to have. How many different ways/times can you tell one person that you aren't going to just hand them customer information without them doing the same level of work that their competitors do who give information in return? :doh:

Upvote 0

WalksWithChrist

Seeking God's Will
Jan 5, 2005
USA
Visit site
✟38,526.00
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
I have a meeting this morning that I really don't want to have. How many different ways/times can you tell one person that you aren't going to just hand them customer information without them doing the same level of work that their competitors do who give information in return? :doh:
That doesn't sound fun.

Aww...this reminds me. I have a meeting today after work. Ugh. They schedule meetings on the first Monday of every month. And Monday is *the* most stressful day of the week by far. And food is never provided.
:doh:

Upvote 0

WalksWithChrist

Seeking God's Will
Jan 5, 2005
USA
Visit site
✟38,526.00
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
That doesn't sound fun.

Aww...this reminds me. I have a meeting today after work. Ugh. They schedule meetings on the first Monday of every month. And Monday is *the* most stressful day of the week by far. And food is never provided.
No meeting today! It's not even the first Monday of the month...I was off last Monday so I thought this was it. lol

I'm happy because we're getting busier by the minute and I really wasn't looking forward to a meeting.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Lena75

Aug 11, 2004
✟21,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I test within the spectrum as well. Maybe a full moon is having an effect on me too? I am a little bit.... not quite right for the last couple of days. Nothing out of control. Just slightly off kilter.

I've always been told that the moon cycle can especially affect autistic people. So, it could be for you as well.

Me, just hanging around family can me feel a little cuckoo... LOL :p

Upvote 0

Lilymay

Veteran
Oct 23, 2006
USA
✟13,176.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
We picked up "pudge" (our 8 week old pug) on friday night.

We have other dogs but my children were to young when they were puppies to remember it. But they (my kids) are getting a rude awaking... realizing the responsibility of taking care of a puppy. I had to be away from home all day Saturday into Sunday evening. I got home, the livingroom was messy, so I asked them why it was messy. The kids reason.... taking care of pudge is very demanding mom.

And yes I pulled the "I told you so" card.... lol.

Upvote 0

FaithPrevails

May 7, 2006
Far, far away from here
✟18,154.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
That doesn't sound fun.

What was supposed to be a *maybe* 2 hour meeting went from 11:00 - 2:30. :dead:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

FaithPrevails

May 7, 2006
Far, far away from here
✟18,154.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I cleaned up my desk area at work today and realized I hadn't filed in about 5 months. :eek: My "to be filed" tray is behind me and I just keep piling things there. lol It's done now, though. I might even update the photos on my desk this week or next. :cool: lol

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.