Thread Drift...Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

blythe_ann

lol, faith, your food always sounds amazing.
Today, we are hosting our small group. I made a two layer jello deal (I'll see how well it comes out of the bunt pan!) with raspberries in the bottom layer. I also made sugar free chocolate fudge cake. I'm also making my wonderful homemade peanut butter to spread into celery and my sugar free carmel fruit dip (We have a diabetic woman coming, can you tell?).

Upvote 0

WalksWithChrist

Seeking God's Will
Jan 5, 2005
USA
Visit site
✟38,526.00
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Today, we are hosting our small group. I made a two layer jello deal (I'll see how well it comes out of the bunt pan!) with raspberries in the bottom layer. I also made sugar free chocolate fudge cake. I'm also making my wonderful homemade peanut butter to spread into celery and my sugar free carmel fruit dip (We have a diabetic woman coming, can you tell?).
:yum:

Upvote 0

FaithPrevails

May 7, 2006
Far, far away from here
✟18,154.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
All right. What's your delivery radius??
^_^

I will tip!

If you come visit your brother any time soon, I will drive over and bring you some. :D I don't think shrimp would mail well. :p

Thanks! I love to cook/bake, so I love getting creative with what I make. :) Your stuff sounds yummy, too! How did the jello mold turn out?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Mrs. Luther073082

Commit to the LORD whatever you do - Proverbs 16:3
Jan 18, 2006
✟41,836.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Today, Kirk and I discovered we had some invaders in our yard. Chickens. Many chickens. Our neighbor that owned the chickens said it was OK to pretty much chase them out, so we did, but one got stuck in our fence :doh: Kirk got it out and carried it back to the neighbors. I am now calling my husband the Chicken Whisperer forever :sohappy:

Upvote 0

LovebirdsFlying

My husband drew this cartoon of me.
Christian Forums Staff
Red Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Aug 13, 2007
Washington (the state)
✟839,648.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
1. And Mike, fresh home from work although it is 10:00 PM here, is making one of his specialties, a shrimp omelet, for supper.

2. Funny story about the chicken, Melissa. That dumb little cluck! :D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.