• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Featured This world is without sin; however, there is still evil.

Discussion in 'Controversial Christian Theology' started by Kenneth Redden, Jan 26, 2017.

1. Kenneth Redden

Kenneth Redden The day I found 2 Timothy 3:15 KJV! Supporter

+81
    Non-Denom
    Private
    I know that I am without sin, Science has proven it for me; but evil, its still here; look at the holocaust.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2017
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. ~Anastasia~

~Anastasia~ † Servant of God † Supporter CF Senior Ambassador

+15,437
    United States
    Eastern Orthodox
    Married
    Science has proven you are sinless? I've never seen science concern itself with "sin" one way or another.

I'm afraid St. John the Evangelist wrote about it though in 1 John 1:8.

If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

3. Shane2336

Shane2336 Slave of Christ Supporter

+80
    Calvinist
    Private
    Um...respectfully, what??

4. Shane2336

Shane2336 Slave of Christ Supporter

+80
    Calvinist
    Private
    Beautifully stated. I'd like some clarification here. Some of the posts by this fine gentleman have me quite concerned.

5. St_Worm2

St_Worm2 Senior Member Supporter

+38,572
    United States
    Calvinist
    Married
    US-Republican
    "The world is WITHOUT sin" .............. "There is evil in the world" ... :scratch:

OK, I'll bite .. no wait, I can't, there's nothing left [​IMG] :p

OK, enough with the silly (for now anyway ;)), how has "science" proven, to your satisfaction, that you are a truly sinless dude? Also, have you always been sinless, like your entire life, or is this something new, a change that happened sometime after you'd been around
    for awhile?

Thanks!

6. PanDeVida

PanDeVida Well-Known Member

+323
    Catholic
    Married
    Kenneth, do not deceive yourself, have you not read: 1John 1:8 ???

1 John 1: 8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

Kenneth, who do you believe Science or the Scripture of God???

If you believe what science is saying to you, that you are without sin, then the TRUTH is not in YOU.

7. Kenneth Redden

+81
    Non-Denom
    Private
    Of course sin is gone, Jesus's work is finished and sin has been taken away from the world, John 19:30 & John 1:29.

According to Paul's interpretation, today, is the fourth day of the creation, and the entire KJV Bible was said from the third day of the creation. On the third day He had come by water only. Now, today, the fourth day; He has come by water and blood and this is what has taken sin away from the world, 1 John 5:6. Thank you.

8. Kenneth Redden

+81
    Non-Denom
    Private
    Thank you. This, sin of the world in John 1:29, is to deny the Faith of the Word of the LORD, Galatians 2:20, Ephesians 4:13 & Revelation 2:13; as put forth in Psalms 33:6. Sin was created with the doctrine of the Nicolaitans in Revelation 2:15, from the beginning in Revelation 2:6. On the third day, it was called the doctrine of the Pharisees and of the Sadducees. This is why the, "scribes," "love to go in long clothing, and [love] salutations in the marketplaces" in Mark 12:38 and this is what scripture is talking about in 2 Corinthians 5:1-3.
    So, it is deviating from the laws of the creation, according to the Word of the LORD; which is the sin of the KJV Bible. A person's personal choices are not sin and have nothing to do with how the Word of the LORD made the heavens! Amen?

9. Kenneth Redden

+81
    Non-Denom
    Private
    Thanks! I believe that after over one-quintillion occurrences of the first day, second day and third day of the creation; the "works of the Lord" are finished, and the Universe is complete with everything and everybody in it; perfect, Psalms 118:17. This is why we are judged according to works, according to our new commandment in John 13:34; we are not judged according to sin, because sin no longer exists, Revelation 20:12-13.

10. Kenneth Redden

+81
    Non-Denom
    Private
    Thanks! I believe that Science proves scripture. Did you know that most people in the KJV Bible didn't even know about this Universe, as indicated by Ephesians 3:2. Thank you.

11. Kenneth Redden

+81
    Non-Denom
    Private
    Yeah, I know. I ate the whole thing! ;)
    Science proves that I am sinless by verifying the truth of the Laws of the Universe of the Word of the LORD, and me; I am verified sinless along with it.

12. St_Worm2

St_Worm2 Senior Member Supporter

+38,572
    United States
    Calvinist
    Married
    US-Republican
    Must'a been good :) No too many calories in that particular kind of apple, or so I am told anyway ;)

13. Kenneth Redden

+81
    Non-Denom
    Private
    What kind of apple is that, anyway? :) Is that like, "strong meat" in Hebrews 5:14? :)

14. Kenneth Redden

+81
    Non-Denom
    Private
    I believe the problem lies in the hermeneutics, which is much too confining. But if you read scripture as shown by the apostle Paul in his demonstration; you will be on the path to understanding the wonderful wisdom of the Word of the LORD.
    Go ahead; try it, it's fun! There are many cherries all along the way. It appears as though, every time I'd go back; there'd always be more.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2017
  15. psalms 91

psalms 91 Legend

+12,068
    Word of Faith
    Private
    US-Democrat
    You do not have truth in you according to 1 John, if you continue to believe then I feel sorry for you as you will be in for a nasty surprise when you face Jesus. Quick question, are you perfect, for if you are not thenm there is sin in you

16. Goatee

Goatee Jesus, please forgive me, a sinner.

+3,557
    United Kingdom
    Catholic
    Divorced
    Waw! You are without sin! Oh dear dear :doh:

17. Light of the East

Light of the East Orthodox Inquirer Supporter

+1,408
    United States
    Catholic
    Married

You are the reason that the Catholic Church, in Her divine wisdom, kept the Bible from the illiterate, unwashed massa damnata.

18. Imagican

Imagican old dude

+310
    Christian Seeker
    Married
    US-Others
    Now THAT is complete fallacy.

The Catholic Church denied God's Word to the congregation in order to HIDE the truth from them.

You don't torture and murder people simply because they may misinterpret God's Word. You torture and murder people to HIDE the truth.

Blessings,

MEC

19. Imagican

Imagican old dude

+310
    Christian Seeker
    Married
    US-Others
    While I agree: Kenneth is on one of those 'personal adventures' that the rest of us can't even comprehend, he is harmless in that no one is really even listening to, much less considering his words.

Science often 'proves' God's Word. But in this case, science has little to do with the discernment of 'sin'. For sin isn't something that can be measured, tested, or determined by 'formula' other than The Word or the Holy Spirit.

Science cannot define the 'darkness' of one's soul nor measure it.

It is only through the Spirit that such can be adequately recognized and defined.

So the idea that science is capable of proving one 'sinless' is ridiculous. No science I am aware of would even contemplate trying to determine such a concept.

Ken is simply seeking to create something of his own design. While he may not be alone, he's certainly on a 'separate path' than that revealed in God's Word.

Blessings,

MEC

20. Kenneth Redden

+81
    Non-Denom
    Private
    But how do you know? You haven't even tried to understand.