This world is without sin; however, there is still evil.

Dec 3, 2016
Loveland, Colorado
✟8,087.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Thank you for sharing. . .

The perspective of the inspired words of God share the freedom that is ours in and through Christ. Romans 6 clearly states that 'the body of sin' is what Jesus became, and was crucified, destroying the sin nature, as we all were co-impaled with Him. He is now ascended to gain our justification unto eternal life that we presently have through revelation of this finished work revealed in us unto regeneration of a new creation.

We are likewise to consider our sin nature to be dead an inoperable to likewise walk after the Seed who is sinless. The infallible image of God is the Son of God in whom our life is hid. This means the Seed gives life to only the fruit of the Spirit. This is the only true nature that exists. The sin nature was judged 2000 years ago and is without authority as is satan. To sin is to call God a liar and to serve satan. This is the nature of the antichrist spirit and the flesh. These have no authority in heaven and on earth after the cross. All of creation only has life by the Seed. Anything apart from Christ is none of His. The scriptures clearly say in Hebrews that sin was purged or taken away. To live anything less is in need of renewal unto what is complete in Christ.

We should never attribute ourselves to being sinners unless we want to talk about the flesh that was impaled at the tree of shame in Christ. If Christ became pride and the sin of unbelief and was destroyed we must see our old nature too impaled and destroyed to open our mind with Father God and think in His word.

Remember Jesus had the greatest insight into the Words of the prophets and the law and he called those who devoured his words and boasted of their limited understand, dogs which despise pearls of wisdom, and hypocrites. Let's be gentle and see how our God can teach what others are willing to learn. God is not limited to history and our limited understanding of which we call science, yet he prepares all for us to learn.

Please share. . . as you are led.

Upvote 0
Dec 3, 2016
Loveland, Colorado
✟8,087.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
No, I am saying that sin no longer exist in the world. You couldn't sin if you wanted to.

That is if you're talking about the new creation in Christ. The devil and the flesh sin until the end of their destruction; yet without any authority to win. I don't choose to identify with what is crucified and judged to perpetual destruction unless I remember the former days as Paul says when we were without hope. Only then are we called to remember the common wealth of which came to preach redemption and purchase it, finishing the end of the sin nature.

Upvote 0
Dec 3, 2016
Loveland, Colorado
✟8,087.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Okay, good place. This can be seen with his doublet in 2 Peter 3:3-8. The word "day" is used in the chapter six times. It begins from everlasting the first day with, "Knowing this first" and "days" in verse three, and "from the beginning of the creation" in verse four. Notice this first day is referenced with "the last days", of which the KJV Bible is the written Word of God for these last days of the creation; when he made the stars also in Genesis 1:16.
The second day is referenced with the two waters' in verse five and death in verse six. It returns to the third day with "now" in verse seven that "by the same word" becomes the fourth day for those reading the KJV Bible today, that may learn about the fifth day and sixth day in verse eight. The fifth day twice and the beginning of the sixth day are recorded in Revelation 20:1-7.

Here is the scripture. . .

Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, 4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

5 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water: 6 Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished: 7 But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

Upvote 0

Your Alli

Jan 24, 2017
Trinidad and Tobago
✟18,782.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I know that I am without sin, Science has proven it for me; but evil, its still here; look at the holocaust.

Let's accept his wealth of knowledge, understanding and wisdom and guide this person accordingly ...

All my help is biblical,
Mainly the words used by Christ whose earthly name is Jesus, given to us in the Gospels.

1. Sin - unbelief in Christ (exact definition) taken from John 16:9 and I quote ...
"The world's sin is that it refuses to believe in me."

2. As to evil in this world ... "And Christ said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God." -Mark 10:18, Luke 18:19

"What's the opposite of "good" Sir ..?
Everyone is ... "You included"

As to science and your interpretation of time ...
What year did Christ whose earthly name is Jesus came to earth ?

Accurate answer to this and then you may be given privilege to define what time frame we currently live in.
Using biblically reference as you did of course.

Your Alli

Upvote 0

Kenneth Redden

The day I found 2 Timothy 3:15 KJV!
Site Supporter
Feb 18, 2016
Centerville TN
✟77,338.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Thank you for sharing. . .

The perspective of the inspired words of God share the freedom that is ours in and through Christ. Romans 6 clearly states that 'the body of sin' is what Jesus became, and was crucified, destroying the sin nature, as we all were co-impaled with Him. He is now ascended to gain our justification unto eternal life that we presently have through revelation of this finished work revealed in us unto regeneration of a new creation.
No; we were not, "co-impaled with Him". Where did you find that?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Kenneth Redden

Site Supporter
Feb 18, 2016
Centerville TN
✟77,338.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
All my help is biblical,
Mainly the words used by Christ whose earthly name is Jesus, given to us in the Gospels.

1. Sin - unbelief in Christ (exact definition) taken from John 16:9 and I quote ...
Yes; however, this notion is according to your belief that the KJV Bible was said and wrote from this Universe, today, the fourth day of the creation. This is the only day in which he made the stars also, Genesis 1:16.
What if you are wrong and the days of the creation are multi-dimensional? This would have serious implications with your understanding of the Word of God, would it not?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Kenneth Redden

Site Supporter
Feb 18, 2016
Centerville TN
✟77,338.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Let's accept his wealth of knowledge, understanding and wisdom and guide this person accordingly ...

All my help is biblical,

2. As to evil in this world ... "And Christ said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God." -Mark 10:18, Luke 18:19

"What's the opposite of "good" Sir ..?
Everyone is ... "You included"

As to science and your interpretation of time ...
What year did Christ whose earthly name is Jesus came to earth ?

Accurate answer to this and then you may be given privilege to define what time frame we currently live in.
Using biblically reference as you did of course.

Your Alli
Do you think this multi-dimensionality may be included with the term, "heavens," in Genesis 2:1?

Upvote 0

jimmyjimmy

Pardoned Rebel
Site Supporter
Jan 2, 2015
USA
✟234,973.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Go ahead, open your mind; it won't hurt a bit. You won't get in trouble, I promise.

This is reminiscent of something I've read before. I think it was in the book of Genesis, but I just can't put my finger on it. . .

Upvote 0

Your Alli

Jan 24, 2017
Trinidad and Tobago
✟18,782.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yes; however, this notion is according to your belief that the KJV Bible was said and wrote from this Universe, today, the fourth day of the creation. This is the only day in which he made the stars also, Genesis 1:16.
What if you are wrong and the days of the creation are multi-dimensional? This would have serious implications with your understanding of the Word of God, would it not?

Not my notion Sir,
My definitions all gather from the teachings of Christ.
I quote His words once again ...

“Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.”

-Found in ...
Matthew 24:35
Mark 13:31
‭‭Luke‬ ‭21:33‬

Therefore the definition of
Sin -Unbelief in Christ
John 16:9 will remain.

Your Alli

Upvote 0

AlexDTX

Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2015
✟328,934.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I know that I am without sin, Science has proven it for me; but evil, its still here; look at the holocaust.
That is interesting because the last time I looked science declared that the universe suffers from entropy. Entropy is the physical manifestation of sin in my opinion.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

food4thought

Loving truth
Site Supporter
Jul 9, 2002
Watervliet, MI
✟383,729.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Okay, good place. This can be seen with his doublet in 2 Peter 3:3-8. The word "day" is used in the chapter six times. It begins from everlasting the first day with, "Knowing this first" and "days" in verse three, and "from the beginning of the creation" in verse four. Notice this first day is referenced with "the last days", of which the KJV Bible is the written Word of God for these last days of the creation; when he made the stars also in Genesis 1:16.
The second day is referenced with the two waters' in verse five and death in verse six. It returns to the third day with "now" in verse seven that "by the same word" becomes the fourth day for those reading the KJV Bible today, that may learn about the fifth day and sixth day in verse eight. The fifth day twice and the beginning of the sixth day are recorded in Revelation 20:1-7.

Yeah... I just don't see most of the connections you're making. Thanks for trying.

Upvote 0

Imagican

old dude
Jan 14, 2006
Orlando, Florida
✟45,021.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
But I have verifiable proof.
But you are missing the point. Sin is to deny the faith of the Word of the LORD in the creation of the heaven, and of the earth. A person's personal issues are not sin.
Science did not choose to prove the truth in the Word of the LORD, it's just the way it is. When you prove the truth of the laws of the Universe, you prove the truth of the Word of God.

Sounds like some form of Universal Reconciliation format. Don't propose to accept such.

There is sin in this world today as NEVER in the past. The world is more lost today than it every has been.

If I can prove that sin still exists, then your premise is defeated from the onset.

Disobedience to God exists today in more abundance than ever before.

If one man does one thing that is contrary to the will of God, then sin still abounds.

Satan has yet to be defeated. Christ overcame temptation, but the Devil still has dominion over this world.

Blessings,

MEC

Upvote 0

~Anastasia~

† Handmaid of God †
Dec 1, 2013
Florida panhandle, USA
✟922,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
No, I am saying that sin no longer exist in the world. You couldn't sin if you wanted to.

I may or may not have some idea of what you are trying to say.

What then do you call acts such as murder, lying, child abuse, stealing, adultery, and on and on?

Do you claim these things are not happening?

Do you claim they are not sin?

Or some other completely alternate reality? In which case I have no idea what you are trying to suggest.

Reactions: Goatee
Upvote 0

Kenneth Redden

Site Supporter
Feb 18, 2016
Centerville TN
✟77,338.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
A quick look at logical format:

The first doublet we should be aware of, begins Genesis 2:4 and continues until the doublet in Psalms 90:1-6, With that doublet, we finish the "creation week"; for the beginning. This prophetic doublet is from everlasting, there is no fourth day, or sixth day in the telling.

In the telling, Psalms 90:1-2 offers a picture of the beginning, "from everlasting to everlasting". Notice the word, "day" is not included; however, we still have a plural reference in, "generations."

The second day and third day are included in Psalms 90:3, with destruction of man", for the flood and "Return, ye children on men," for "Noah and his sons," in Genesis 9:1. In verse four, "a thousand years" is used to reference the fifth day, and in verses five and six, we have another look at the second day, as to acknowledge the many occurrences of days of the creation.

The third day begins with the doublet in Psalm 93. In this telling, the beginning is mentioned in Psalms 93:1-2 and the second day in verse three. In Psalms 93:4, we are left with the third day, which does not continue until Proverbs 8:31; in the telling from the Spirit of God, beginning Proverbs 8:22. It would seem that, "sons of men", would require doctrine of the Lord, from the beginning of the creation.

We arrive on the fourth day in Revelation 6:12 with the second coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. The fifth day and sixth day are mentioned in Revelation 20:1-7, and then; after Revelation 22:21, the everlasting.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

DrBubbaLove

Roman Catholic convert from Southern Baptist
Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2004
Left coast
✟77,600.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
"An instrument of ten strings", in Psalms 92:3 may relate to the ten times the phrase, "from the beginning," appears in the OT after Proverbs 8.
Am at a loss how any of the last three posts answers the repeated question presented asking how it can be true there is no sin today in the light of all the people including ourselves sinning. Are you suggesting it is not sin because of a belief that everything is permissible now?
And so anything that would otherwise obviously be rebellion against God/Good will not be punished during this "doublet"?

Upvote 0

~Anastasia~

† Handmaid of God †
Dec 1, 2013
Florida panhandle, USA
✟922,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Am at a loss how any of the last three posts answers the repeated question presented asking how it can be true there is no sin today in the light of all the people including ourselves sinning. Are you suggesting it is not sin because of a belief that everything is permissible now?
And so anything that would otherwise obviously be rebellion against God/Good will not be punished during this "doublet"?

Yes, I was hoping to see an answer to this:
What then do you call acts such as murder, lying, child abuse, stealing, adultery, and on and on?

Do you claim these things are not happening?

Do you claim they are not sin?

Or some other completely alternate reality? In which case I have no idea what you are trying to suggest.

in hopes I might understand.

Upvote 0

Kenneth Redden

Site Supporter
Feb 18, 2016
Centerville TN
✟77,338.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Am at a loss how any of the last three posts answers the repeated question presented asking how it can be true there is no sin today
Please excuse. There is no sin because there is nothing that will break the laws in this heaven, the Universe!

Last edited:
Upvote 0