Visit site
✟393,982.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
No, you're too blame for the rule of stupid laws. Like not shaving him and not accepting a guilty plea in a death penalty case.

You can tell them to shave, you can't force them to shave.
By not shaving the worst they'll get is disobeying a lawful order, or being "Out of Uniform"

Upvote 0

JCSr

Gunshine State
Sep 6, 2012
✟11,486.00
Faith
Agnostic
Politics
US-Democrat
Fair enough. But still, the only people that have a problem with this lunatic being forably shaven is bleeding heart, politically correct liberals.
Interesting that you came to this conclusion before any liberal had a chance to chime in. Why is that?

Upvote 0
B

Bubbahotep

You missed my point. You blame liberals before any liberal was given a chance to comment on the topic. That is not paying attention.

You think this is the first time I discussed this? Or heard the topic discussed?

Yes, I blamed liberals before they had a chance to post because they're the one opposed to shaving him...like you, a liberal.

Reactions: EdwinWillers
Upvote 0

JCSr

Gunshine State
Sep 6, 2012
✟11,486.00
Faith
Agnostic
Politics
US-Democrat
You think this is the first time I discussed this? Or heard the topic discussed?

Yes, I blamed liberals before they had a chance to post because they're the one opposed to shaving him...like you, a liberal.
You call me a liberal as if it is a bad thing.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No, you're too blame for the rule of stupid laws. Like not shaving him and not accepting a guilty plea in a death penalty case.

Still not getting the whole "innocent until proven guilty" concepts our Country (one of the things anyway) is built on. :wave:
tulc(thinks it's one of the things that made us great) ;)

Upvote 0

BleedingHeart

Feb 1, 2011
Grand Blanc, Michigan
✟2,049.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat

I'm liberal and I don't care if they forcibly shave him or not. So that makes you--what? Oh-for-three?

Upvote 0

pgp_protector

Noted strange person
Dec 17, 2003
Earth For Now
Visit site
✟393,982.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Belk

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟910,643.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
So let me get this straight...

This POS scumbag who shot up his fellow soldiers in a terrorist attack isn't going to be forced to shave. He isn't allowed to plead guilty. He still has his rank and is being paid. Despite that he had to be shot to be stopped, and shot the person who shot him in the process.

And we've delayed the trial 6months so that he could get his way and this terrorist gets to break our rules so he can practice his evil religion.

This is what happens when we allow politically correct, sniviling weasels tell us how we should act, and what we can say and think and feel. This is what happens when people tell you you cant call out Islam as the religion of violence that it is.

Thanks liberals. Now you've got the terrorists and the world laughing at us. Because we can't even shave this idiot and put him on trial because we have pansies running the show.

I know right!? Stupid first amendment and following the rule of law! We should be like those evil terrorists and just kill people without bothering with things like trials! Stupid liberal military!

Upvote 0
B

Bubbahotep

I'm liberal and I don't care if they forcibly shave him or not. So that makes you--what? Oh-for-three?

Well good for you. Wanna cookie?

Says the person that wants to slit their throat before the trial.

I just said I would like to see it happen.

I know right!? Stupid first amendment and following the rule of law! We should be like those evil terrorists and just kill people without bothering with things like trials! Stupid liberal military!

I don't think the 1st covers terrorists wanting to use their beard as a ploy to delay the trial and get aquitted.

Reactions: EdwinWillers
Upvote 0