Feb 25, 2008
✟806,567.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Yes the kingdom Jesus said was without observation was coming, and not even a kingdom.

Colossians 1
13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:

So if it's "not even a kingdom", what is your translation status?

• Winner
Reactions: BABerean2
Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You deny there is a second coming, with proof Christ is literally on earth the Second Time?

There is definitely going to be a future Second Coming.

In 2 Thessalonians 1:7-10 Paul says Christ returns "in flaming fire" taking vengeance on those who do not know God.

Peter confirms this fact in 2 Peter 3:10-13.
This earth is going to burn, and be replaced by a new heavens and new earth.

He is going to be on the earth, but it will not be this rotten, sin-cursed earth.

The original source of modern Dispensational Theology is found below in this video I produced for YouTube. John Darby brought the doctrine to the U.S. about the time of the Civil War. It was later incorporated into the notes of the Scofield Reference Bible, and then spread like a virus through the evangelical Church in the U.S., especially Baptist churches.

Genesis of Dispensational Theology:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Timtofly

Jun 29, 2020
Mount Morris
✟125,459.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Colossians 1
13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:

So if it's "not even a kingdom", what is your translation status?
I am not a first century Jew. I said Paradise was more than a kingdom.

Upvote 0

Timtofly

Jun 29, 2020
Mount Morris
✟125,459.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
There is definitely going to be a future Second Coming.

In 2 Thessalonians 1:7-10 Paul says Christ returns "in flaming fire" taking vengeance on those who do not know God.

Peter confirms this fact in 2 Peter 3:10-13.
This earth is going to burn, and be replaced by a new heavens and new earth.

He is going to be on the earth, but it will not be this rotten, sin-cursed earth.

The original source of modern Dispensational Theology is found below in this video I produced for YouTube. John Darby brought the doctrine to the U.S. about the time of the Civil War. It was later incorporated into the notes of the Scofield Reference Bible, and then spread like a virus through the evangelical Church in the U.S., especially Baptist churches.
Jesus Christ is going to be walking through this coming fire, and sowing the seed, that will be the firstfruits of the Millennium. Avoiding this point is avoiding the parable you brought up to prove there is no future Millennium. Babylon has stolen the hearts of many, yet Jesus walked with His chosen through the fire. This time it will be God who is burning up the tares.

Sin is coming to an end, yet dragging up the past is not going to prevent the future. The Second Coming is going to happen when this world and the church will least expect it. That is a sure thing. Denying God's future plans, is one of those works of man, that will be burned up.

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Avoiding this point is avoiding the parable you brought up to prove there is no future Millennium.

If you can show us mortals left alive on the planet at the end of Matthew 25:31-46, we might consider your viewpoint of a millennium where Jesus will conduct funerals for mortals killed in accidents for 1,000 years after His Second Coming.

First you might want to consider why an angel comes down from heaven with a key to open the pit in Revelation 9:1-2, if the pit was not locked previous to that time.

Why are angels already "bound" in Revelation 9:14?

If the beast comes up out of the pit in Revelation 11:7, where is the beast previous to that time?

In 2 Thessalonians 1:7-10 Paul said the fire comes at the return of Christ.
The fire comes at the end of Revelation 20.

In 2 Timothy 4:1 Paul said Christ judges both the living and the dead at His appearing.
The judgment of the dead is found at the end of Revelation 20.

• Winner
Reactions: jgr
Upvote 0

jgr

Site Supporter
Feb 25, 2008
✟806,567.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I am not a first century Jew. I said Paradise was more than a kingdom.

Neither am I, but I've been delivered from the power of darkness, and translated into the kingdom of his dear Son.

Colossians 1

I'm sorry about you.

Last edited:
Upvote 0