Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Like I said, they can implement precautions as well as any business. However, businesses are being trusted while churches aren't. Something not right about that when churches actually have a constitutional protection specifically outlined in the very first amendment of the Bill of Rights.
But rules regarding churches do vary from state to state. My church has been holding services in the gym since it got cooler so people are spaced, no singing, masks required. Some churches aren’t doing that. We had COVID outbreaks at several WV churches including at least one death.

Upvote 0

Justin-H.S.

May 8, 2020
The Shire
✟115,626.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Like I said, they can implement precautions as well as any business. However, businesses are being trusted while churches aren't. Something not right about that when churches actually have a constitutional protection specifically outlined in the very first amendment of the Bill of Rights.

I'll reply to you since...well, you know.

To add a point to the whole "Churches are incubators for disease" argument, many churches also rent out space to third parties for miscellaneous non-church activities. AA meetings, coin clubs, basketball, etc. Just throwing that out there.

Upvote 0