undisclosed Bunker
✟289,952.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
We *could* actually make this a viable thread if you argued that the profits from the vaccine would be used to role out the 5G network in order to destroy us all... but it's mostly a parody thread subject. Feel free to take it seriously though, I know some of you will. Be careful though - that rabbit hole is deep! And the thing at the bottom?

Well, I can tell you this much.

It ain't a rabbit.

(edited, added link of popular 5G conspiracy theories, hoping mine will take off too and get added one to the list one day :)
Coronavirus: 5G and microchip conspiracies around the world

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Kenny'sID
Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟300,621.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I'm sorry I just had to. :)

Will it upgrade my phone when I get it?

Do I need a third dose for the phone specifically?

If I just use the phone with one arm while getting injected in the other, is that good enough?

It would be great to be COVID resistant *and* have 5G on my iPhone (and a built-in headphone jack).

Upvote 0

Gregory Thompson

Change is inevitable, feel free to spare some.
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,927.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Yeah because when you get the vaccine, how do they know you have the vaccine? - BUDDA BOOM - tattoo on the forehead saying you're vaccinated so you can buy things.

But it will only be 3 capital g's upside down. ;)

Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
We *could* actually make this a viable thread if you argued that the profits from the vaccine would be used to role out the 5G network in order to destroy us all... but it's mostly a parody thread subject. Feel free to take it seriously though, I know some of you will. Be careful though - that rabbit hole is deep! And the thing at the bottom?

Well, I can tell you this much.

It ain't a rabbit. (emph. added)
...shouldn't that be "roll out"? :sorry:
tulc(just wondering)

• Haha
Reactions: Petros2015
Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟982,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Does this mean we become our own wi-fi hotspot after we receive it? :D In that case, sign me up! I'm tired of my lousy internet connection dropping out at random several times a day!

Upvote 0

loveofourlord

Feb 15, 2014
✟270,357.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The whole 5g thing reminds me of a apocryphal story I heard years ago :> Not sure if true, but can totally see it.

Reporter went to a campus where there was a new cell tower, and was asking the students their thoughts about it and they gave him the usual gambit.

"My reception is far better and more crisp."
"I've been getting headaches since it went up."
"I think it's given me cancer."

and he concluded his story with, "If they are reporting all of this now, imagine what they will report when they turn it on."

Esentially pointing out that it wasn't on yet they were all so convinced it had been.

5g electromagnetic sensitivity and such are nothing but nocebo's.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Stan Ley

Sep 9, 2011
At home
✟52,257.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Does this mean we become our own wi-fi hotspot after we receive it? :D In that case, sign me up! I'm tired of my lousy internet connection dropping out at random several times a day!

That's why we've got social distancing at the moment, so there is an even spread of the wi fi signals.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

sunshineforJesus

is so in love with God
Feb 19, 2014
Sterling Ct
✟716,814.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
No. Tablets are another form of vaccine. Tablets have hidden micro-ARMs inside which will do a screen grab of the 5G signal and reverse evolve it back to 4G (LTE).

Oh No!

Upvote 0