The Underailable Thread....Part Deux, the Sequel!!

Oct 15, 2008
Central California
✟274,079.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
upload_2018-9-21_18-37-3.jpeg

Upvote 0
Oct 15, 2008
Central California
✟274,079.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I haven't seen any DVD of it, but I saw the Solo flick in the theater. I thought it was pretty good. I was surprised so many people pooped on it after those DISGRACEFUL "Force Awakens" and "Last Jedi" films came out so awful!? How can anyone be ok with those two flicks and hate Solo?

For me, "Solo" was DEFINITELY NOT half the film "Rogue One" was, but for sure it was decent and entertaining, never insulting or banal. I'd watch it again....

The acting in "Solo" was Amadeus level next to those others....Lord have mercy!

So have I missed it or did you all post opinions on the new (on DVD) Han Solo movie?

Reactions: ~Anastasia~
Upvote 0

~Anastasia~

† Handmaid of God †
Dec 1, 2013
Florida panhandle, USA
✟922,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
I haven't seen any DVD of it, but I saw the Solo flick in the theater. I thought it was pretty good. I was surprised so many people pooped on it after those DISGRACEFUL "Force Awakens" and "Last Jedi" films came out so awful!? How can anyone be ok with those two flicks and hate Solo?

For me, "Solo" was DEFINITELY NOT half the film "Rogue One" was, but for sure it was decent and entertaining, never insulting or banal. I'd watch it again....

The acting in "Solo" was Amadeus level next to those others....Lord have mercy!
I will basically agree with you on a lot of that.

It was entertaining, I thought. It didn't really have a very true "Star Wars flavor" but that might be asking too much. It was kind of action-heavy. But definitely entertaining. My husband didn't care for it much though. He fell asleep and then didn't want to bother watching it again later.

I'd watch it again too.

Upvote 0
Oct 15, 2008
Central California
✟274,079.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Through the power of necromancy, a heavy sniff of Spice Melange, using my sword Sting, and with the help of Voltron, the Underailable Thread has been......RESURRECTED. Due to the Coronavirus and these dark and perilous times, this thread was called upon to bring hope to TAW. Whether it is Father Matt and Reader Joseph's continual Seinfeld reference, WWF wrestling references, Dune, or some obscure episode of the Golden Girls or Cheers that you need to point out, this is the place to do it. For sheer randomness that can never be reported as derailing, you post here.

Reactions: ~Anastasia~
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

AMM

A Beggar
Site Supporter
May 2, 2017
Virginia
✟329,845.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
In Relationship
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.