Earth
✟1,468,612.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
It was a welcome breath of fresh air after that horrendous Force Awakens travesty....

glad to read this. most of my buddies who liked Rogue One also liked The Force Awakens. your approval is refreshing and I will prolly see it next Tuesday

Upvote 0

ZaidaBoBaida

When do I stop being a Newbie?
Jul 17, 2012
Right Here
✟50,881.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I bought a new fridge today. The old one went kaput. I don't know why it caused me such heartburn to spend $700 on a fridge. I'd drop that on a computer without batting an eyelash, and I hope to have the fridge a lot longer than I keep computers. Plus, from what I've seen $700 for a stainless fridge isn't bad.

Upvote 0
Oct 15, 2008
Central California
✟274,089.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
We got ours at Sears about 7-8 months ago. We opted for white. Not a stainless fan. We paid about the same. We always get the Sears 3-year warranty then extend it after three. Ours was close to $800 after California 745% sales tax ^_^

I bought a new fridge today. The old one went kaput. I don't know why it caused me such heartburn to spend $700 on a fridge. I'd drop that on a computer without batting an eyelash, and I hope to have the fridge a lot longer than I keep computers. Plus, from what I've seen $700 for a stainless fridge isn't bad.

Reactions: ZaidaBoBaida
Upvote 0